Chomp and Chew Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chomp and Chew Ltd
Izzy loved her her chomp and chew pack She told me I need to put a regular order in, so as an obedient pawrent I have 🐾🐶🐾 just waiting for delivery now.
The box was sniffed and guarded the moment it arrived , they got sooo excited to receive the Chomp and Chews
Not sure what to write here. Not had any interaction with you except buying the product
Great purchase you get more then you realise once open the box dog loves them some of the treats was easy for her to get threw but she's thurally enjoying them thanks again will be back for more
Very happy I found chomp and chew
Chomp and Chew Ltd 5 star review on 26th October 2021
Amazing quality. My DDB who is a big chewer loves it all! Keeps him entertained for ages. Speedy delivery. Will definitely order again!
Great to hear! Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!
Our first Grandchild (Iggy the Labradoodle) loves his box of treats. They smell absolutely disgusting, so I knew he'd love them. Everything in the box looks fantastic, so well presented, and an ideal gift for his first birthday.
The smellier, the better as far as dogs are concerned!
Swift delivery and my puppy absolutely loves the duck necks, lamb and salmon sticks! Only thing is the smell. I wish I could get the odourless variety but they’re always out of stock.🐕
Fab company who clearly care for their customers. Will definitely be using them again!
Great boxes of treats for my puppy. Always really quick delivery, great selection of smelly things and really good packaging. Very much recommend!
We were given a free sample when we picked up our ridgeback - she has loved this ever since… She gets so excited when she sees the box and even recognises the words ‘chomp and chew’ Thank you 🙏
Chomp and Chew Ltd 5 star review on 23rd October 2021
Hi Donna - Thank you so much for your kind words and sharing a photo of your beautiful girl!!! Absolutely stunning!!
My two year old collie loves it. Thank you!
Chomp and Chew have been an absolute house saviour with our new labrador puppy. We learnt from the last lab that they are avid chewers when a little bored so we channelled that into these chews. Nala approves and my house approves! Thank you 😊
They really are! Our golden labrador used to chew the skirting board! Glad they help! Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a reviews! Have a good day!
Top quality customer care. I accidentally ordered the box twice and Bernadett fixed it for me before I even noticed.
Chomp and Chew Ltd 5 star review on 21st October 2021
Wow, what a gorgeous little bear! Thank you for your kind words!
Speedy delivery and great service
Benji loved them!
Very satisfied, thanks by (our dog) lives the treats! Packaged nicely too
Chomp and Chew Ltd 5 star review on 20th October 2021
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and for the photo too!
Excellent service from ordering to delivery.kept upto date with dispatch etc.
Fantastic company, great customer service and seamless from ordering to delivery.
I have a 12 week old Borderdoodle who is a bit of a chewer. I brought him the puppy chomp and chew. He absolutely loves all the chewy treats and they're great for keeping him occupied. My one complaint is that they do give him smelly wind!!
Chomp and Chew Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 204 reviews