Chomp and Chew Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chomp and Chew Ltd
Great products my puppy loved them thank you x
Great communication with the seller who customised my order as requested!
Of all of the doggie treat sites, I keep coming back! The product range is by far the best and customer service is amazing. So happy to have found Chomp and Chew!
Good range of products and fast delivery.
Really good quality products and very quick turnaround.
My Puppy loves every Chew in the box. Have tried other brands but Chomp and Chew are definitely the best will be ordering again.
Excellent selection of quality treats in power chomp box, my vizsla Cooper is most appreciative.
Many thanks for your kind words, Susan and also for taking the time to leave us a review. Special thanks to Cooper too!
Poppy and penny loved the treats
Our puppy loves everything in the box. The longer lasting chews have allowed us to get some decorating done. So that was a real bonus.
Great to hear! No matter how gorgeous our dogs are, we all need some time away from them!😃
The quality and packaging is amazing 🤩
Great product and amazing service!
Was pleasantly surprised how much was in the box ! Good selection of different types of chews with a leaflet saying which was longer lasting or more a snack ! An what type of chew !will definitely be ordering more !!
Our puppy absolutely loves the chews!
Lovely website and service! Our puppy absolutely loves the long lasting chew, which keep her entertained for hour. So glad we have a monthly subscription
AH thank you so much Faye!!
Very pleased with the products and my puppy is happy and it is helping with the bitey / teething stage
Brilliant selection. Dogs love it! Old dog and small fat little dog.
Happy that we have managed to please both end of the spectrum :-)
Excellent puppy box quick delivery
Great selection of treats, my puppy loved them! I also really liked the explanation sheet which gave extra info about each treat piece to help me decide what was best to give my pup at different times. Would highly recommend.
Katie - thank you so much for your kind words and great to hear that the menu helped! Some people don't care what it is as long as the dog is happy but we think it's good to know what makes your pup happy!
my dog loved them especially the ducks necks which unfortunately smell strong
An 11 out of 10 from my dog, who would eat them all and the wrapping immediately they’re delivered. Delivery is very prompt, we’re very happy.
Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and also a very big thanks to your dog for having a good taste and giving our product the paws up!
Chomp and Chew Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 255 reviews