Chimney Fire Coffee Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chimney Fire Coffee
Read Chimney Fire Coffee Reviews

About Chimney Fire Coffee:

A speciality coffee roaster in Surrey, Chimney Fire Coffee was launched in 2017 by Dan after working in coffee and cocoa traceability at origin.

For us, it’s all about sustainability, flavour and experiences. We know exactly where our coffee comes from, use biodegradable packaging, and provide a range of speciality coffees to suit different tastes, alongside regular coffee support, training and education.

hello@chimneyfirecoffee.com

The Courtyard, Ranmore Manor, Dunley Hill

Tell us how Chimney Fire Coffee made you happy
Coffee is always good, ordering process and delivery is trouble-free.
Excellent coffee and great customer care.
Super coffee. Great team of people. Super accessible and friendly.
Great coffees, unique and delicious “flavors “ and reliably great service and price. On top of that they give back to community . Very highly recommended
Fantastic company. Love the little touches like the bag design and information card. Coffee is roasted to a high standard and is always fresh. Can’t wait to get down their and visit them.
Chimney Fire Coffee always deliver great coffee ☕️
As a new customer, I am delighted with the depth of flavour from my Natural Decaf Espresso, I think it's the best I've tasted. The package arrive quickly, and for me one of the key factors is its compostibility. I value the sustainable approach of the company. Well done Chimney Fire, and thank you :-)
Excellent beans, warmhearted packaging and reliable delivery
Excellent coffee ,quick delivery
Great service.
Great coffee and service. Packaging is eco friendly and the coffee itself is great - none of that ‘wacky flavour’ nonsense so far that a few others seem to like! I don’t always want my coffee to taste of raspberries and lime…
Consistently great coffee from Chimney Fire. A good range to choose from, lots of info about the producers, brew guides and it takes all of about 10 seconds to order more when I need it. The monthly discovery coffees are always worth a go too. What’s not to like?
Great service, smashing coffee!
Easy to order using Apple Pay and quick (free) delivery and most important of all excellent coffee ☕️ 👍👍
Quality and consistency of the coffees received over the last few months have been excellent. Combine this with speedy shipping & delivery times - winner
Really excellent coffee and very prompt service. I like the fact that you know who the producers are and that it’s all ethically sourced. My own favourite is the Ethiopian coffee but the Peruvian and Guatemalan coffees are also superb. Well priced for the quality. When I asked about a particular coffee and the best way to brew it I got a very helpful prompt answer.
Love the taste of the coffee I have ordered so far. Will keep ordering from their site.
I love the Chimney Fire Coffee! I’ve been a member of Pact for years, but local is always best!
This is the first I buy from there. It is a Brazil Signature Espresso, delivered on time, packed in a beautiful paper bag with a seal. I got a heartwarming welcome card. And another smartly designed product info card. The roast date is chopped on the back of the bag. Meticulous! The beans are intact (unbroken) and uniformly roasted. Grind the beans finer than usual and brew them with boiling hot water in a french press and you got a complex cup of flavors with a long, cerebral finish. I just felt curious why they call a medium roast an espresso or sell espresso beans medium roasted.
Awesome coffee, great service and delivery - never had any issues at all and we've been ordering different types of coffee for over a year. The subscription service is a great idea too!
Chimney Fire Coffee is rated 4.95 based on 478 reviews