Chimney Fire Coffee Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chimney Fire Coffee
Read Chimney Fire Coffee Reviews

About Chimney Fire Coffee:

A speciality coffee roaster in Surrey, Chimney Fire Coffee was setup in 2016 by Dan after working in coffee and cocoa traceability at origin.

For us, it’s all about sustainability, flavour and experiences. We know exactly where our coffee comes from, use biodegradable packaging, and provide a range of speciality coffees to suit different tastes, alongside regular coffee support, training and education.

hello@chimneyfirecoffee.com

The Courtyard, Ranmore Manor, Dunley Hill

Tell us how Chimney Fire Coffee made you happy
Always promptly delivered and fantastic coffee every time. Great to try so many different coffees that I wouldn’t otherwise know about.
Always a pleasure dealing with them. Nice little notes in each package of coffee I have purchased. Will remain a repeat customer.
Fantastic coffee, I've enjoyed every cup! It's great to get the information on the coffee (where it was grown, how it was processed, varietals, etc) and then use that to help understand your own preferences in flavor and what factors determine that. Further, I love the little touches like sending personalised notes with the subscription - it shows they appreciate their customers and care about their service.
Amazing coffee - and even more amazing customer service - can’t rate them highly enough 😊
I was given my first batch for my fortieth and I was so impressed I had to get it again. The expresso ground coffee was amazing so smooth and beautiful chocolate notes , everyone comments on the smell and wants me to make them a cappuccino in the morning. Easy to use website and quick delivery.
Columbian blend, first class coffee, excellent service, always prompy and efficient, highly recommended any time. If you like coffee this is the company for you.
Amazing coffee and great service.
Stumbled across CFC on Instagram and so glad I did. They stood out with their range and ethical practices, and were also local to where we live. The coffee is very tasteful and great quality; we tried the 6 pack taster and have since ordered more. The service was amazing, quick and thoughtful. Would highly recommend.
Great artisan coffee. Full of flavours
Lovely coffee, lovely ethos - will definitely be re-ordering
Excellent service. I purchased my Sage coffee machine from Chimney Fire Coffee for my special birthday and received a complimentary bag of coffee plus an extra one with a lovely note wishing me a happy birthday. I now have a fortnightly subscription.
Easy to order, clear what you are getting. Well packaged; the 'roasted on' info on the pack is good idea. Fast despatch too.
Really good coffee. I buy the whole beans in 1kg bags. The quality and freshness are always spot on. Ordering online is easy, I'm kept up to date on my order status and the goods arrive in a timely fashion. I'm based in Horsley, so I like to support a good quality local business.
Amazing coffee every time! The Brazil is spot on.
Very quick delivery time, great to see the roast date on the bag and lovely to be able to have the roastery so close by.
Really great coffee and customer service! Will definitely order again.
Coffee came very quickly in conventient resealable recyclable bags. Very good service
Mazinger place!!!
Incredible coffee and service. Really happy I found you!
Great Coffee, Great service!
Chimney Fire Coffee is rated 4.95 based on 373 reviews