Chimney Fire Coffee Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chimney Fire Coffee
Read Chimney Fire Coffee Reviews

About Chimney Fire Coffee:

A speciality coffee roaster in Surrey, Chimney Fire Coffee was setup in 2016 by Dan after working in coffee and cocoa traceability at origin.

For us, it’s all about sustainability, flavour and experiences. We know exactly where our coffee comes from, use biodegradable packaging, and provide a range of speciality coffees to suit different tastes, alongside regular coffee support, training and education.

hello@chimneyfirecoffee.com

The Courtyard, Ranmore Manor, Dunley Hill

Always great coffee and great service!
Great coffee for all coffee drinkers; whatever your taste and brewing method. Their decaf beans are also delicious. Great small business making big waves!
Great Coffee, Great Service, very informative website and highly recommended- you will not be disappointed. This coffee puts a smile on my face and is best part of my day!
Service was fast, efficient and the coffee was good.
Fantastic coffee and excellent service
After looking at loads of firms that sold coffee online ,i decided on Chimney fire ,i got a pack of there Guatemalan first .i usually get Sainsburys Guatemalan Expresso which is great . i noticed with Chimney Fire there beans were lighter in colour.so obviously not as strong a coffee. saying that i did like Chimney Fires take of it .
Hi, I had booked a coffee tasting for 13th February for 3 people and emailed to see if this would be virtual or we needed to rearrange. We haven’t heard anything yet so are assuming this can be rearranged? It would be great if someone got in touch about the date for this. Thanks
Hello Patsy,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received a response about your coffee experience booking. We aim we respond to every enquiry and are checking our systems to see why we haven't picked up your email.

All coffee experiences have been postponed due to COVID. I have dropped you an email with further info on rearranging your coffee experience.

Many thanks
Dan, CF Team
I've been ordering from Chimney Fire for around a year now. Their coffee is consistently brilliant! They always pack and post orders promptly, and one one occasion when my order was delayed (by Royal Mail, not them) they were kind enough to send me a further discount code. Great service :)
Love the Peru and Ranmore blend for espresso.

Very freshly roasted and the customer experience is excellent.

Would highly recommend.
Since day one I’ve received great support and knowledge from Dan and the team. Coffee is unbelievable and website is easy to use and has all the information required . I’ve experimented with most of the coffees now and would recommend......... them all. Thanks team
The best coffee around - we love it so much we are ordering it to serve at our wedding. Great, speedy service and a great range available.
Superb coffee and excellent customer service from a team that is extremely passionate and knowledgeable about coffee. Chimney Fire have clearly taken a lot of time to investigate and develop close relationships with their coffee producers to ensure that they support ethical and sustainable practices and are of the highest quality. I find their blogs and coffee factsheets very useful when choosing coffee types and exploring different brewing techniques.
Beans are screened without defect and evenly roasted. Tasted well with French press! Surprised by the flavour of the Columbia coffee beans👍🏼
Wonderful coffee - always super freshly roasted (as evident from the way it blooms!) and delivered promptly.
Quality of the coffee is great, however delivery is always slow.
Hello Hamima,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm sorry to hear you have experienced delivery delays with Royal Mail recently.

We dispatch coffee daily and work hard to ensure a reliable service. Our 2nd Class delivery service is free but we also offer 1st class and next day options if you'd prefer a quicker delivery. You can find more information about our shipping and delivery here: https://www.chimneyfirecoffee.com/shipping-and-delivery

Many thanks,
CF Team
Fantastic, reliable service. Great range of fantastic products and I love the little touch of a hand written card that comes with each delivery. Makes me feel a little bit special and like my custom really matters.
Delicious coffee, promptly delivered! Nice to support a local company anyway, but the coffee was really good, and a good price too (for a kilo bag, it's the same £/kg as supermarket coffee, only much better).
Great company with great coffee! I'm a customer for life for sure.
I am not an expert on coffee and i am not an expert on wine. Sometimes though you find a brand/drink that hits your palette perfectly and chimney fire for me is that drink. I've tried various roasters and chimney fire is the best, great service, great price, quick delivery. Faultless.
This was gorgeous coffee on another level of taste. I admit to never being fussed about coffee until I had the Guatemala San Antonio and it was a joy to drink.
Chimney Fire Coffee is rated 4.94 based on 230 reviews