Chimney Fire Coffee Reviews

5 Rating 628 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Chimney Fire Coffee
Read Chimney Fire Coffee Reviews

About Chimney Fire Coffee:

A speciality coffee roaster in Surrey, Chimney Fire Coffee was launched in 2017 by Dan after working in coffee and cocoa traceability at origin.

For us, it’s all about sustainability, flavour and experiences. We know exactly where our coffee comes from, use biodegradable packaging, and provide a range of speciality coffees to suit different tastes, alongside regular coffee support, training and education.

hello@chimneyfirecoffee.com

The Courtyard, Ranmore Manor, Dunley Hill

Tell us how Chimney Fire Coffee made you happy
Really enjoy my monthly subscription. Have my favourites but also enjoy the unexpected! Always excellent service and any problems dealt with efficiently and in a friendly manner.
Excellent Coffee.Great flavour and taste
Excellent coffee. Excellent service
Great coffee, always on time!
Good service. Quick.
A very good alternative to Nestle products. Has a more natural taste and pleasant after taste. Will buy more, delivery prompt.
Great company great coffee
Great service and products. Would buy from again
Delicious coffee and brilliant variety. I love receiving my discovery pack every couple of weeks
Friendly staff, delicious coffee and couldn’t be more local, What’s not to like?!
Efficient ordering and delivery process.
Nice coffee
We love the Chimney Fire Coffee range, fuels our busy video production office 24/7
Nice flavour
Great company, and great coffee
I would give Chimney Fire 6 stars if I could! It is probably the best company I have ever dealt with. Friendly, helpful and charming. Postage is included so I can buy small amounts of fresh coffee when I need it. A packet of 250gm of coffee comes through the letterbox.
Excellent flavour and aroma. I love the coffee. It is the perfect start to my day.
My favourite coffee company by a country mile. Locally roasted, incredible taste and lovely team 😊
Discovering Chimney Fire has been a joy. Their coffee is consistently excellent, tasting notes are so informative and accurate. The Brazil Signature Espresso coffee beans are a staple in our house but we also enjoy trying the monthly Discovery Coffee which has broadened our appreciation. Customer Service is outstanding.
Best coffee I've probably ever tasted...love it! Very friendly, quick and efficient service. Thoroughly recommend!
Chimney Fire Coffee is rated 4.95 based on 628 reviews