Chimney Fire Coffee Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chimney Fire Coffee
Read Chimney Fire Coffee Reviews

About Chimney Fire Coffee:

A speciality coffee roaster in Surrey, Chimney Fire Coffee was launched in 2017 by Dan after working in coffee and cocoa traceability at origin.

For us, it’s all about sustainability, flavour and experiences. We know exactly where our coffee comes from, use biodegradable packaging, and provide a range of speciality coffees to suit different tastes, alongside regular coffee support, training and education.

hello@chimneyfirecoffee.com

The Courtyard, Ranmore Manor, Dunley Hill

Tell us how Chimney Fire Coffee made you happy
Amazing coffee, quick delivery -everything was so good that I just started my subscription with Chimney Fire!
The best coffee around - we love it so much we are ordering it to serve at our wedding. Great, speedy service and a great range available.
I have recently switched to Chimney Fire Coffee after deciding to try to help more local business', I am an espresso drinker running a modded Gaggia Classic with PID and 9 bar valve. I have been extremely impressed with the coffee that I have so far received from Chimney Fire and the ease with which I can gain information about specific projects. This led me to commit to a weekly subscription of their discovery coffee and I'm excited to move forward with the company. The communication is excellent and social media presence professional and responsive. I look forward to visiting once restrictions are lifted.
Chimney Fire Coffee is rated 4.95 based on 493 reviews