Chimney Fire Coffee Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chimney Fire Coffee
Read Chimney Fire Coffee Reviews

About Chimney Fire Coffee:

A speciality coffee roaster in Surrey, Chimney Fire Coffee was launched in 2017 by Dan after working in coffee and cocoa traceability at origin.

For us, it’s all about sustainability, flavour and experiences. We know exactly where our coffee comes from, use biodegradable packaging, and provide a range of speciality coffees to suit different tastes, alongside regular coffee support, training and education.

hello@chimneyfirecoffee.com

The Courtyard, Ranmore Manor, Dunley Hill

Tell us how Chimney Fire Coffee made you happy
Delicious coffee, variety if you want it, eco friendly, prompt delivery with a personal touch. What more could you want!
Great service, fast delivery, wonderful quality, fair prices.
The service is excellent. I don’t have to contact the company very often but when I do it’s a friendly personal service. Really nice to do business with.
Always very helpful and caring customer service. Lovely coffee so have signed up for the “Discovery” coffee.
My coffee arrives fast and in perfect condition. I love the quality and variety they offer and the fact that they work directly with farmers and treat them fairly. Can’t recommend highly enough.
I have only purchased the Chimney Fire Natural Decaf Espresso beans. I placed my first order on the basis of the decaf process used, source/origin of the beans & ethos of the company. I have now placed several repeat orders on the basis of taste & flavour too. Quite simply the best decaf beans I have found for our bean to cup machine. Prompt, (free) delivery too.
Great coffee, great service! My go-to local roastery.
Super quick with turnaround and delivery
Been using Chimney Fire coffee since early 2020 and have never been anything but delighted by the freshness and quality of the coffee and the service. We have visited twice and collected from their lovely premises on Ranmore common but usually we have the coffee delivered and we have never had any issues. Superb product and excellent service.
Really good service. Website easy to use. They got in contact to let me know my delivery would be delayed. But still arrived within 2 days.
Great coffee, great people, great processes and great attention to detail....I really can't say enough nice things about Chimney Fire Coffee. If you like coffee and people, buy from them :)
Always great coffee with efficient dispatch and delivery!
It must be good. I never write reviews. You know why this tastes so good. Because they add passion as a secret ingredient. Love what they CFC do and how they do it right down to the hand written note. Thank you.
Yet again, a great coffee, full of flavours and aroma, enjoyed by the family every day, highly recommended to all lovers of great coffee.
Good company and service
Coffee is always good, ordering process and delivery is trouble-free.
Excellent coffee and great customer care.
Super coffee. Great team of people. Super accessible and friendly.
Great coffees, unique and delicious “flavors “ and reliably great service and price. On top of that they give back to community . Very highly recommended
Fantastic company. Love the little touches like the bag design and information card. Coffee is roasted to a high standard and is always fresh. Can’t wait to get down their and visit them.
Chimney Fire Coffee is rated 4.95 based on 493 reviews