Chimney Fire Coffee Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chimney Fire Coffee
Read Chimney Fire Coffee Reviews

About Chimney Fire Coffee:

A speciality coffee roaster in Surrey, Chimney Fire Coffee was launched in 2017 by Dan after working in coffee and cocoa traceability at origin.

For us, it’s all about sustainability, flavour and experiences. We know exactly where our coffee comes from, use biodegradable packaging, and provide a range of speciality coffees to suit different tastes, alongside regular coffee support, training and education.

hello@chimneyfirecoffee.com

The Courtyard, Ranmore Manor, Dunley Hill

Tell us how Chimney Fire Coffee made you happy
I've ordered from Chimney Fire a few times now, and they're my go-to for great coffee. I'd definitely recommend them to others, and I look forward to ordering with them again soon :)
Great coffee
I've been a customer for around four years now and Chimney Fire Coffee has been consistently excellent - many thanks!
Amazing service and coffee
great coffee; ethically sourced; supporting the great Re-cycle charity & bikes to Africa; topped up with free postage.
Great local roaster. The taster pack was great to start with. Now I knew which coffee I will go for
Ok, yeah, may be a little more money than the stuff you get in the supermarket. Is it worth it... 100% yes
I've been ordering coffee from Chimney Fire for over a year now. The quality and service is fantastic, and the coffee tastes great! The discovery coffees are a good way to try something new and mix things up a bit. I recently had the privilege to do their coffee tasting experience, which was 2 hours well spent. Dan was a great host and is clearly passionate about coffee and his business. As well as walking away with greater knowledge about coffee and the trade, they also took the time to give me some personal tips for how to get the best out of my beans at home. Highly recommend for any coffee lover!
Superb coffee. Love the Brazilian espresso that is now replaced Ranmore. Delivery very prompt and well packaged.
My first experience with CFC, I wanted to try something locally roasted. First impressions are great and I'll definitely be trying some more coffee
The order arrived very quickly and was well packaged. The coffee was fresh and very tasty.
Fantastic coffee with exceptional service
Delivery is always pretty quick and the little hand-written notes saying "thanks" with the name of the packer is a great little touch. The coffee is great, still going through the packs to find the one I might stick too - but the May discovery was really interesting and the Brazil Signature is nice, think I prefer the Classic espresso. This is also a roaster that is close to me (geographically) so helps with the whole battle on emissions etc - Shop local :)
Prompt delivery as always, and this month's discovery coffee was a winner!
I've tried the mixed taster pack and since made a few orders over the months. I've enjoyed them all.
Always excellent service, quick and with notification of despatch. Packs of coffee have QR codes to give a link to all the details of the coffee
We love chimney fire coffee. The selection is great, super affordable and absolutely delicious coffee.
Cracking little company 👍
Great coffee. Fast delivery!
Great coffee, great advice, great service!
Chimney Fire Coffee is rated 4.94 based on 471 reviews