BearingsRus Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend BearingsRus Ltd
Read BearingsRus Ltd Reviews

About BearingsRus Ltd:

BearingsRus is an established company of over 30 years. With a wealth and diversity of experience we are able to meet and fulfil our challenges.

Based in West Yorkshire, England we offer national UK next day coverage and shipping around the World.

Our shop prices are backed up with an extensive stock holding in leading manufacturer brands.

We offer our customers a first class professional service.

Please contact us if you require something that is not shown in our shop.

This b section belt is incredibly stiff, it hopefully will bed ok on my boat alternator..
Great service and good price
I had to pay an enourmous amount of import tax upon arrival, which I can't exactly blame you for, but I had to pay more for tax than I paid for my products, which sucks, would have been nice if you marked the package as "gift" or something so it'd be tax free. Otherwise the quality is decent. There's definitely better stuff out there but at this price point, this is easily one of the best.
Everything they should be
They informed customer first workday after ordering, just one week for delivery UK to NL. Great job.
fair price and prompt service - will use again
Items arrived promptly, well packed and pressed straightway into service.
Everything went ok
Good hassle free purchase
Good service and price . I would us BearingsRus again.
Easy to order and received excactly what was ordered. Christmas postal service let the side down unfortunately
Delivery a bit slow so can’t give 5 stars but probably time of year pre Christmas. Would be 100% if courier delivery.
All good no problems 👍
Good bearings and service at great prices . BearingsRus were half the price of my local bearing trade stockest. I will use them again.
Good guys , I made a stupid mistake and they were very helpful and quickly accepted my return and reordering of the correct parts
First time I have used this company for bearings. Good service and good product supplied at a very reasonable price including delivery . I would use / recommend these guys again . Many Thanks James .
Good price. 25mm Shaft Collar didn't fit 1" dumbbell handles. Delivery was on time, though.
Good prices and quick delivery
Great product, works well. Wood buy again
The bearings are great (being SKF) although delivery was a tad slow.
BearingsRus Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 1,568 reviews