BearingsRus Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend BearingsRus Ltd
Read BearingsRus Ltd Reviews

About BearingsRus Ltd:

BearingsRus is an established company of over 30 years. With a wealth and diversity of experience we are able to meet and fulfil our challenges.

Based in West Yorkshire, England we offer national UK next day coverage and shipping around the World.

Our shop prices are backed up with an extensive stock holding in leading manufacturer brands.

We offer our customers a first class professional service.

Please contact us if you require something that is not shown in our shop.

Delivered what I ordered. Not quick, not slow. Acceptable.
I cant give a review as I have not received my order yet. I have used you before so happy with your company and will use again. I believe there is a backlog of letters in my area with the Royal Mail.
They sent what I ordered. It arrived after a few days
Goods were fine but you delivered to the Billing Address and not the Delivery Address
The device and the product was totally acceptable
Excellent firm, but the belt I bought broke within 20 seconds. Really should source quality products to match service.
Not very quick delivery but understandable due to the current situation
This is difficult! Ordering and delivery great, however I ordered 17-30-7 bearings to replace my bike wheel bearings marked 61903 but they didn’t fit, I rang you and after discussing your very helpful staff said “yes this has happened several times before and you need 18-30-7 bearings”! I couldn’t order these as you are out of stock and I’ve got a bike in bits so I’ve had to go elsewhere. Please make this anomaly known on your website!
Unfortunately the delivery took too long, couldn't afford that much down time with machine so ended up going to acorn to collect job was done when your bearings arrived
I would like to but unfortunately my order hasn't arrive yet. It's been a week and I'm wondering when it will arrive.
Product fine, communications fine, delivery time very poor on both of my recent orders, i.e 3 - 4 working days for a small jiffy bag.
Let down by postage Ordered on the Friday with ETA on monday /tuesday - Had to leave on the wednesday morn for job at remote site - still not arrived. Ended up buying from another supplier which was a much better and timely experience. The belts did turn up about 2 hours too late - disappointing, still I guess I have 2 spares instead of 1
Generally, The service is good,with Quality items at a good price. But I have to give an average rating because of a one line message I received before delivery. Suggesting they had a problem with the item reference number. With no detail on the item I would receive or if they had sent an item at all. Sadly lacking in factual info. I had to email them to ask "what was happening with my order"
BearingsRus Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 1,568 reviews