BearingsRus Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend BearingsRus Ltd
Read BearingsRus Ltd Reviews

About BearingsRus Ltd:

BearingsRus is an established company of over 30 years. With a wealth and diversity of experience we are able to meet and fulfil our challenges.

Based in West Yorkshire, England we offer national UK next day coverage and shipping around the World.

Our shop prices are backed up with an extensive stock holding in leading manufacturer brands.

We offer our customers a first class professional service.

Please contact us if you require something that is not shown in our shop.

Great print service
still waiting delivery real rubbish delivery got farm hedge cutter doing nothing
Not received it !
Still waiting for them haven't been delivered yet #whysolong ordered on the 8th its the 16th today
Never arrived. Told should be with you. Definitely not. Bought elsewhere.
takes over 2 weeks to recieve order, and that was only after I email them to chase up, and was told we have posted it out 2nd class , only for it to turn up 2days later under 48hrs tracked , so you know they did not post out the first order, so base on that , do you think I would ever use this company again ( never ) as you have got to chase them up.
Ordered over a week and still no delivery, tracking number supplied is no good it just says it will be updated when delivered
Sorry most unimpressed. Only small order but ordered 13 November and still not received. Would not order again
Ordered two oil seals on the same day & only one arrived. Emailed the seller later that week when the second one had not been received. Heard nothing from them & after about 5 days received a refund for non supply. Unacceptable service when we have to explain to our customer who is not happy that the part never arrived. We got it in the neck, so now this review gives it to you, the supplier in the neck.
Hello, With reference to order number 1000050515 We received the parcel but the belts lacked any kind of document or certificate. So could u plz send an email or document stating 1. a certificate of conformity 2. manufacturing date 3. Shelf life of the products We require this document on urgent basis so your efforts will be appreciated ... thanks
My bearings never arrived, I have ordered on several previous occasions without any problem but this time received no bearings and a refund or replacement was refused. Will go elsewhere in future.
Never received it
I'm very disapointed with your service, because i've not received anything yet.
Waited three weeks but didn’t receive. When I asked for refund advised would check with post office. I had already checked this online with tracking no. A week later still no goods or refund. Now have to get PayPal involved to get my money back.
Still haven’t received it
I Ordered on the 5th April & still not got it. It's 14th April. Come on shake a leg. From Malcolm Whiley.
I ordered the bearing on the 4th it is now the 13th and have still not arrived
Shipping by a poor agent who just leaves the parcel at a nearby shop - not to my address. Not accetable when I am away and cant pick it up
ID of collar undersized. Wouldn't fit, waste of money.
BearingsRus Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 1,569 reviews