BearingsRus Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend BearingsRus Ltd
Read BearingsRus Ltd Reviews

About BearingsRus Ltd:

BearingsRus is an established company of over 30 years. With a wealth and diversity of experience we are able to meet and fulfil our challenges.

Based in West Yorkshire, England we offer national UK next day coverage and shipping around the World.

Our shop prices are backed up with an extensive stock holding in leading manufacturer brands.

We offer our customers a first class professional service.

Please contact us if you require something that is not shown in our shop.

Good service and price . I would us BearingsRus again.
Fantastic, always best products for best prices and no nonsense website. Have bought from them many times and will continue to do so as our first choice every time.
Items dispatched promptly and sent tracked with Royal Mail 24. Took a week to arrive but that’s down to the poor postal service. I ordered the belt for the blade raising / lowering on my Jet table saw. I’ve fitted the belt without issue. The belt was a perfect fit. The price was great so I bought spare belts at the same time.
very good service
Excellent service
Fast efficient service and easy to use website
Good service and delivery.
Great selection of bearings and seals,easy to order, reasonable delivery cost, quick dispatch and fast delivery. Very pleased, saved in my favourites and will use again. Thank you
Brilliant - always have stock and really quick service
Painless transaction from comprehensive website to quick delivery.
Excellent price , fast service and delivery .
Easy to order and received excactly what was ordered. Christmas postal service let the side down unfortunately
Excellent service and products. Will be using again.
Thoroughly recommended will certainly be back in touch in the near future
Had several orders from them never a problem
Will be using again
Easy website to use, easy ordering, and prompt delivery. In a word easy.
Excellent service - fantastic quality belt at an unbeatable price. Will definitely use you again
still waiting delivery real rubbish delivery got farm hedge cutter doing nothing
Delivery a bit slow so can’t give 5 stars but probably time of year pre Christmas. Would be 100% if courier delivery.
Not received it !