BearingsRus Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend BearingsRus Ltd

Tell us how BearingsRus Ltd made you happy

"A1 will buy again"
"The order was delivered promptly , the price was good for what i consider a quality bearing i.e timken , i have used timken on a number of times in my work . They are worth the bit extra . Regards ."
"very good all round"
"Quick response and items arrived in good condition. Very easy company to deal with."
"We purchased a wedge belt, very easy to order, no fuss and quick delivery. Very pleased and we would certainly use them again. Highly Recommended"
"Quick delivery. Good service at the right price"
"The purchase from this company was straight forward. The goods arrived when predicted/expected and matched the description. All is well. In a similar situation, I would purchase from this company again."
"Great service, would definitely use you again."
"Had everything I needed. Arrived as expected. Would definitely use BearingsRus again."
"A1A1A1 SERVICE AND FAST"
"Great prices and delivery time not too bad for across the globe...Thanks"
"No problem with the purchase. A good price and fast delivery."
"Staff members friendly and efficient. My orders have been promptly despatched. No hesitation in recommending Bearingsrus."
"Good quality"
"Very helpful customer service person."
"Excellent service at a very competitive price Many thanks"
"good quality belt at a reasonable price and delivered on time. i was not sure of the size i needed when i ordered but it fit perfectly and the project is now up and running using a standard size belt"
"Very pleased thanks"
"I will return in future to buy any bearings again . Good value and prompt service. thank you . J.Bradbury."
"I needed bearings and oil seals for my boat trailer, the staff were friendly and very helpful, and I was kept informed and updated about my order. Highly recommended and I will use again. Many thanks."
BearingsRus Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 124 reviews