BearingsRus Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend BearingsRus Ltd
Read BearingsRus Ltd Reviews

About BearingsRus Ltd:

BearingsRus is an established company of over 30 years. With a wealth and diversity of experience we are able to meet and fulfil our challenges.

Based in West Yorkshire, England we offer national UK next day coverage and shipping around the World.

Our shop prices are backed up with an extensive stock holding in leading manufacturer brands.

We offer our customers a first class professional service.

Please contact us if you require something that is not shown in our shop.

The belt was exactly what we required, and they dealt superbly with an ordering error which was my fault.
Fast delivery times and good value for money. I've used Bearingsrus several times now and always found them helpful.
Easy to order and quick delivery. The cost of the 6 bearings from BearingsRus was £10 cheaper than a competitor.
Wasnlt sure which bearing I needed to purchase so called BearingsRus and was quickly helped out and given the choice of doing the transaction then over the phone or at my leisure on the website. I choose that later and it was also another easy experience. Bearings arrived in a timely fashion via Royal Mail. Overall, I'd be happy to recommend BearingsRus and wouldn;t hesitate to use them again.
excellent quick service thank you
We often require bearings, sprockets, bushes etc. in a rush for breakdowns & Bearings R Us is our 1st call. They hold a very large stock at competitive prices.
Good service, good delivery. First class
Good pricing and fast delivery :-)
A smooth transaction and speedy despatch. Best online price too!
A small order for 2 Oil Seals was dealt with quickly, good communications and arrived soon after. What more do you need?
Found item that was not available on most other sites, plus the price was by far the best.
Fast efficient service
Prompt postage. Can't fault them. Thankyou
Absolutely 1st class service thank you.
Technical assistance and advice very good . Shipment OK but postage steep. :-) C
Good to deal with
Everything ordered has arrived on time and has been of the highest quality. Good company to deal with.
Very pleased with bearings and key steel from BearingsRUs, fast delivery and easy to use website. Excellent service I will certainly use BearingsRUs again.
Easy to find parts on the web site, competitive prices and very quick delivery
Excellent service & parts ... will use again .
BearingsRus Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 248 reviews