BearingsRus Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend BearingsRus Ltd
Read BearingsRus Ltd Reviews

About BearingsRus Ltd:

BearingsRus is an established company of over 30 years. With a wealth and diversity of experience we are able to meet and fulfil our challenges.

Based in West Yorkshire, England we offer national UK next day coverage and shipping around the World.

Our shop prices are backed up with an extensive stock holding in leading manufacturer brands.

We offer our customers a first class professional service.

Please contact us if you require something that is not shown in our shop.

Got what I ordered at a decent price and on time. No complaints. I’ll shop here again.
Quick and accurate. Got what i ordered and quickly
Great service thanks Chris.
Great service, v belt was exactly the right spec, price and delivered quickly. Recommended seller
Recommend
Ordering easy. Delivery on time, as promised. Good value.
Quick delivery and good prices, good range of bearings and everything, of course, genuine. You can’t ask for any more than that.
very good delivery belt fitted and working
Great website, easy to find what I was looking for and will be ordering from them again in the future.
Very quick
We have used this company a number of times and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for the items that they supply
Excellent sevice
A very good bearing for what I intended using it for .thanks LES
Excellent service and quick delivery great product
Item arrive in good time and was of the quality I expected. Price was good, so will use them again for future items.
great item,excellent service
I ordered belts for my workshop table saw and received them within 3 days by post if this is not service I don't know what is regards Sean
Searching for replacement wheel bearings for a microlight and found BearingsRus Ltd. Good website, choices, prices and delivery. Selected better bearings than the original, using the good data on the website. Good communication on delivery status, with bearings arriving as indicated and well packed. Impressed with BearingsRus and will be recommending to others.
I will gladly return and buy from bearings r us be because the service I personally received was excellent. Fantastic company. Many thanks
Fast and just as described Great
BearingsRus Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 1,573 reviews