BearingsRus Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend BearingsRus Ltd
Read BearingsRus Ltd Reviews

About BearingsRus Ltd:

BearingsRus is an established company of over 30 years. With a wealth and diversity of experience we are able to meet and fulfil our challenges.

Based in West Yorkshire, England we offer national UK next day coverage and shipping around the World.

Our shop prices are backed up with an extensive stock holding in leading manufacturer brands.

We offer our customers a first class professional service.

Please contact us if you require something that is not shown in our shop.

Delivery a bit slow so can’t give 5 stars but probably time of year pre Christmas. Would be 100% if courier delivery.
All good no problems 👍
Good bearings and service at great prices . BearingsRus were half the price of my local bearing trade stockest. I will use them again.
Good guys , I made a stupid mistake and they were very helpful and quickly accepted my return and reordering of the correct parts
First time I have used this company for bearings. Good service and good product supplied at a very reasonable price including delivery . I would use / recommend these guys again . Many Thanks James .
Good price. 25mm Shaft Collar didn't fit 1" dumbbell handles. Delivery was on time, though.
Good prices and quick delivery
Great product, works well. Wood buy again
The bearings are great (being SKF) although delivery was a tad slow.
Good price,good quality.
Exactly what I needed when I couldn't source the belt anywhere else. Fast delivery too.
Good prices and very prompt delivery, Personally I would like to see more technical information on each bearing on the website. Highly likely to use BearingsRus again.
Good prices, prompt service
Easy to navigate web site, product arrived in a timely manner and was exactly as i wanted.
BEARINGS ARE GOOD AND ARRIVE FAST ,QUALITY GOOD FOR THE PRICE
I haven`t used the bearings yet. they appear to be of a good quality with heavy duty bearing keeps. I am using them to support a 25mm shaft on a wood lathe that i am fabricating for myself.I will rate them as good because i haven`t run them in anger yet. I can`t see there being any problems with them thouigh. They were just what i reqired for this project. Yes i would recomend them.
Good stuff
Good product and delivery/service
had what I needed, good delivery
Good service at a good price. Came ok.
BearingsRus Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 1,671 reviews