Advanced Water Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Advanced Water Company
Read Advanced Water Company Reviews

About Advanced Water Company:

Advanced Water Company are a well established specialist Plumbers Merchant based in Pershore, Worcestershire. Founded in the year 2000 we have over 20 years’ experience in the Unvented Spares market. We are focused on ensuring all of our sales staff develop and maintain excellent product knowledge and provide the highest quality service to our customers. Our G3 trained technical sales advisors are on hand to offer technical support, fault diagnosis and parts identification on thousands of products through a variety of communication means; telephone, email, WhatsApp, messaging etc.

sales@advancedwater.co.uk

Advanced Water Company, 1 Racecourse Road, Pershore

Tell us how Advanced Water Company made you happy
In time delivery Good communication
Hi Mario, thank you for your feedback. Have a lovely day!
The part was delivered next day and the staff was very helpful!
Hi Robert, thank you for your review. We really appreciate the feedback!
Brilliant help and assistance
Hi, thank you for your feedback. We are pleased you had such a good experience with us.
Very quick and efficient service
Hi David, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We hope you will use our service again in the future!
Clearly identified precise product I needed from a myriad of close matches. Easy to order and pay for and delivered and fitted in under 24 hours when I anticipated it would be much longer. Excellent company who will be my first go to for future purchases.
Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy you had such a good experience!
Excellent customer service , rang and apologised that they didn’t have in stock , kept updated by e mail then sent in a short space of time . Would recommend and use this company again
Hi, thank you for your feedback. We are happy you had such a good experience with us!
Great service. Offered a product to match the one I had ordered. Telephoned by James to say the product I had ordered was not in stock. Arrived next day. Thank you James.
Hi, thank you for your review. We are extremely pleased that you had such a good experience with us! We will let James know of your positive feedback, he will really appreciate your kind words.
Fast Delivery with informative feedback for every step of the purchase - Would use them again
Hi Rich, thank you for your review. We are glad you had such a good experience!
Good price & quick delivery
Hi Lee, thank you for your review. We really appreciate your feedback!
Great service as always.
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it!
Brilliant service I received my item next day best price around. Would highly recommend.
Hi Dean, thank you for your review. We are glad you had a great experience!
1st class service less than 20 hrs from phone call to delivery and back working again
Thank you for your review, we really appreciate your feedback.
easy ordering fast delivery A+++
Hi Jon, thank you for your review. We really appreciate it!
Excellent attitude,couldn`t be more helpful when ordering,speedy delivery,every part of service spot on. Many thanks,
Hi Brian, thank you for your review. We really appreciate your feedback and we are glad you had such a good experience with us!
brilliant service
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback!
You had the part, I ordered it, paid for it and delivered on time. I then fitted the part and job finnished, no problems. Would recommend this site.
Thank you for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We are glad we could get the part to you so quickly and help you get the job done for your customer!
Superb service and great price. Prompt delivery. Would highly recommend.
Thank you for your review. We are happy you had such a great experience with us!
I had a job and time was of the essence, I really needed the part urgently and boy did these guys deliver! Ordered, not expecting a fast delivery, and the item was delivered the very next day, I managed to repair my customer’s heating in a very timely manner. Absolutely amazed by this service and I definitely recommend!
Thank you for your review. We are happy we could help you repair your customer's heating so quickly!
Very fast delivery, and good email delivery information, really pleased Thank you so much.
Hi Robin, thank you for your review. We are really pleased you had such a good experience with us!
Would use again.
Thank you for your review!
Advanced Water Company is rated 4.93 based on 30 reviews