Purition Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Purition Ltd
Read Purition Ltd Reviews

About Purition Ltd:

Purition is a healthy wholefood alternative to junk filled meal replacements and artificial protein shakes.

alastair@purition.co.uk

Tell us how Purition Ltd made you happy
Great customer service - my order was acknowledged and dispatched within an hour or so.
I ordered purition as I found the good reviews to be very compelling. I loved the glass insulated bottle. It has a little tea strainer in, good insulation, good-looking lid and a well-made cover. Unfortunatley, my Mum and I hated the actual product. All three flavours I ordered were hard to keep down as the favour was hard to take. However, the flavour is subjective and very well could be something someone else loves and judging by the reviews that is the case. The reason I give this company four stars despite my dislike of the product is that they had absolutely amazing customer service who refunded me in full since I had tried the product on good faith and as previously mentioned, I adored the bottle. It is worth giving a try if you prefer a more natural and non-sweet taste.
Not full of sickening sweeteners, but can take a little getting use to. I followed directions of 200mls milk, but when I added small piece of frozen banana, or Pineapple it went very very thick very quickly. I have now ordered samples of different flavours to try again. They do make me feel full until lunch. Going to try recipes on site.
Great taste and helpful with a busy life- would be even better if you could make it without a blender and without the need to wash up.
Because I'm losing weight. I lost 4kgin the first week. Love ❤️ it
Really pleased with quality and price, and I personally like the 'bitty' texture. Took a couple of drinks to get used to the taste but enjoy them now.
I like these shakes. Helping me keep healthy while living a mad life. Only thing that I would improve is it can be quite bitty. Although I am getting used to that now
Really great to have wholefood protein powder. Especially one that I can make porridge with.
I still haven’t finished my trial box but I think coffee and walnut is my favourite! I like it that by ordering 3 large bags I was able to save some money! This as a lunch substitute is helping me controlling my IBS and PCOS!
I love it,Great service and fast delivery.
They keep me full until lunch better than other shakes or same calorie breakfast. I really like that they are not too sweet. Sometimes struggle with the texture but otherwise excellent.
I lost 7lbs in 3 weeks just by replacing lunch with purition made with almond milk and eating normally for breakfast and supper. I am still replacing lunch with it and adding a bit of fruit. A bit disappointed with the raspberry (Hence only 4 stars) but cocoa and coffee and walnut delicious. Good price when three are discounted and very speedy delivery. Thank you!
Works for me! Got 3 flavours so alternate them. Easy to make, tastes ok, didn't expect the bits but quite enjoy them! (I guess I could blend it but I dont). Gluten free which I needed. As part of new diet regime 1 shake a day and low carbs I'm losing weight so let's hope things continue.
Delivery was really fast, arrived in 2 days. I tried other shakes but they didn't fill me up and were very sweet. I really like the purition shakes with milk, frozen fruit and a bit of yogurt. They fill me up for hours.
It is the first protein product that I really like for my keto diet. I think I will continue buying from Purition even when I’m not on Keto but the only problem is it is pricey. I probably have it two or three times a day if they are 40% off because I really like smoothies to begin with. I always add some ice cubes in the blender as well to give more refreshing feeling. So far, I prefer Chocolate, Coffee and walnuts, and Strawberry. The service is also great! Thanks a lot.
Great taste. Arrived much quicker than I expected. Love the recipe ideas.
The first time I had puriton I had it without any added fruit or veg etc and it wasn't to my taste. Since I have added fruit to the shake it has brought out the flavour of the blend more. I find it filling and it easy for on the go at work, as long as I top it up when I go to have it as it goes rather thick. The shakes are good and I like how it is natural ingredients used
Great variety of flavours to suit every mood and taste. Easy to blend or add to other ingredients for variety. Does what it says on the tin. Keeps me full, feeling healthy and boosting my exercise routine.
As a cancer survivor I am conscious about what I put in my body. I started researching natural protein supplements and came across Purition! I started with a sample pack of flavours and it took a while to get used to the consistency compared with other protein shakes. However, the taste is more natural and not at all synthetic. I’m now hooked & enjoy the goodness that purition offers.
I tried the trial pack first and then went for the strawberry and coconut in the 500g bags. First few times I didn't use the blender and used normal or soya milk so it didn't taste right. Swapped the milk for almond milk at 0 carbs and used my hand blender, added some ice and it's great! Have for breakfast most days and lunch for half the week and so far have lost more than a stone over the 7 weeks of low carbs and exercise.
Purition Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 1,767 reviews