Premier TEFL Reviews

of reviewers recommend Premier TEFL
Read Premier TEFL  Reviews

About Premier TEFL :

Quality Assured Training Centre

Helping English speakers explore the entire world with internationally recognised, Ofqual regulated (Level 5), fully accredited TEFL courses.

+44 (0)1273 782869

Premier TEFL  5 star review on 13th November 2020
Carol Stanford
Premier TEFL  5 star review on 1st October 2020
Patricia Walker
Good presentation, creativity and overall explained everything so very well.
Hey Aienla, thank you so much for the kind review 😍 It's so great to hear that you found the course well explained!
Premier TEFL is excellent for a wide variety of courses available. It is super flexible and the links and materials provided have been very beneficial.
Hey there Rupal! Thank you so much for the kind review. We are so happy to know that you found us to be flexible and your course beneficial! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I am greatly impressed not only by professionalism of Premier TEFL but also by the genuine good will, hospitality and excellent communication which I experienced with them both doing my courses and after completing them.
What stays in memory is the exceptionally friendly attitude of Sandra Lane who was my person in contact. It was always warm and helpful, leaving me happy that I am in the right hands.
Hi Beata! Wow! Thank you for sharing such an insightful review. It's brilliant that Sandra made a lasting impression on you and that you were helped greatly along your journey with us! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I was in need of the accredited number and they were able to provide me with that number immediately.
Premier TEFL  5 star review on 24th February 2021
Hello Nora, thank you for sharing your great experience with us ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I have come through Premier TEFL through a friend recommendation and since Sandra Lane being the 1st person I spoke to has been amazing. She directed me to the course that I should for from been accommodating all the request with a prompt response. Sandra Lane ( Manager ) is an asset for the organisation the way she handles all the inquiries and to put you at ease. I will definitely recommend Sandra to all my friends and family!!
Hey Minal😁 Thank you so much for the great review! Sandra takes pride in helping each and every customer😁 We are so glad to hear about your great experience 😍 Best of luck with your course!
Premier TEFL provides courses that cover a wide content area and there is adequate support from tutors to guide you along the way.
Hey Kia 😁 Thank you for the fantastic review, glad you had the support from tutors to help you along your journey😍
Completed the 120 hour TEFL course- Premier TEFL is is to use, materials well prepared and straightforward to follow. Definitely, recommend completing a TEFL qualification through Premier.
Hello Anna, well done on the completion of your course!😍 Thank you for the great review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
This was a great and easy program to earn an English teaching certificate.
Hello Andrew! Thank you for the great review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Fantastic that you found it as a great way to earn your certificate 😁
I am following the PremierTefl course and so far everything is perfect. I receive feedback right after submitting the answers of the tests. I hope that when I finish my courses, I would be able to find a job so as to practice what I learnt.
Hey Margaret! Great to hear about your experience with the course far 😁 Thank you for the great review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Great course !!
Excellent customer service !!
Thank you Sandra L. for all your help.
Hey Eduardo! 😁 Thank you for the great review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ We pride ourselves on our customer service 😁
I took the 120 hour course. It was interesting and helped to teach me things that I as a native speaker don't think about. It didn't take very long at all and I was able to finish it while working full-time. Good course, easy to understand, gives resources to use after you have finished the course you signed up for.
Hello Naomi, thank you so much for the great review! It's brilliant to hear about your experience with the course and that you were able to finish it while working full time 😁
A big shout out to Sandra Lane and to Premier TEFL - the course material is fantastic, extremely useful and really motivating. I am so happy I signed on and thanks to Sandra for her support!
Hey Roberta, great to hear that you are enjoying the course material! Sandra will be delighted to hear the fantastic feedback, thank you!😁
Hello , I want to thank Sandra Lane for her fast and very helpful customer service. Thank you, for putting my mind at rest. Also, thank you Premier TEFL for all the great courses and having great group of people like Sandra on the Premier TEFL Team.
Hello Eduardo, so great that Sandra was able to help you. Thank you for the kind review and letting us know you enjoyed the course(s) 😁
I purchased the 300 hour hybrid course along with many of the 30 hour extra training sessions. The modules are easy to follow, even though the format of the website takes some getting used to. It could be a little bit more user friendly.
Speaking of friendly, the staff have been great. They quickly reply to emails and are very helpful if you have a question. Thank you to Sandra Lane for helping me out with my account!
Hello there! Thank you for the review. We try and make the modules as easy to follow as possible! That is great to hear we do try our best in helping our customers 😁
I want to thank for all to Sandra. lane Who changed My user name inmediately
Hello Nancy! Thank you for the ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐'s. So great to hear that Sandra was able to help you efficiently 😁
The course was easy to navigate, though some things were not that clear but I took it upon me to look for additional information elsewhere, but overall it was worth it, thanks premier tefl for the good work.
Hello😁 Thank you for the review, we appreciate the feedback! Great to know that you found the course worthwhile!
Sandra lane exccellent customer service. Very helpful. Demonstrated support at all times. Amanda
Hey there Amanda! Thank you for the great review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Glad Sandra was able to help you out!😁
Very good exposure to the intricacies of IELTS. Being an IELTS examiner requires accessing a lot of primary and supplementary materials on the Internet, and you definitely get a very good solid foundation from Premiere.
Hi Marlon, wow, thank you so much! We really do pride ourselves in our course content and always try to encourage others along the way. Thank you again for the kind review. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
A big thanks to Premier TEFL! I learned so much from their Level 5 168-hour TEFL course and would recommend it to anyone. Despite the Covid shutdown, Premier's staff has been very helpful and supportive, especially Sandra who was more than prompt in answering my questions and enthusiastic to help me out.
Hello Graham, it is so good to hear that you learned so much throughout your course! 😁 Sandra's enthusiasm is contagious, not only that but also loves to help our customers.😁 Thank you for the great review. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The quality of the course is great, as is all the staff. If you have any questions the staff are there with a quick response email to help you on your way.

The way it is formatted is brilliant and very obvious. The only thing I would say is I came across a few broken links and typos which I let the team know about.

Other than that, the Level 5 168 hour course was brilliant for me. Thank you Premier TEFL!
Hey Leah, thank you for the review😁 It's great to hear that you enjoyed the course, we are happy to help you along your journey😁
Premier TEFL is rated 4.66 based on 2,222 reviews