Premier TEFL Reviews

of reviewers recommend Premier TEFL
Read Premier TEFL  Reviews

About Premier TEFL :

Quality Assured Training Centre

Helping English speakers explore the entire world with internationally recognised, Ofqual regulated (Level 5), fully accredited TEFL courses.

+44 (0)1273 782869

Premier TEFL  5 star review on 5th September 2020
Michael Lausen
Premier TEFL  5 star review on 11th August 2020
Natalie K
The emails I received at the start were as professional as they were colourful, the resource pack attached was likewise and I feel that I got support at every stage right throughout.
Jane, Thank you so much for your great ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are happy to hear how much you appreciate your course material. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
I’m currently taking the 240 hr TEFL bundle course and I’m pleased with the content so far. It is clear, insightful, practical & challenging. I’m learning so much! I feel like I’m going to be confident and well-prepared when I finish. I will definitely be keeping a long-term relationship with Premier TEFL :) Love it!
Gigi, Thank you so much for your wonderful ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are delighted to hear how well prepared you feel for your future teaching career. Thank you so much for your kind words, we are happy to be in this with you for the long-term. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
My experience was amazing. So awesome that I decided to write this review.
I encourage you to go through with what you are thinking of doing with Premier TEFL.
Before l write a review, let me introduce myself. I'm a government primary school teacher from Myanmar. As for a teacher studying this TEFL course, it is really effective and useful for me. I believe I will be able to apply the teaching techniques and methodologies  l have already studied from this course at my school after this. Joining Premier TEFL is a great chance and change for my teaching life. I feel so fantastic that l am using my time effectively during Covid-19 ,Pandemic disease. I do believe this course will make my teaching styles better and better. Finally, I wanna suggest the young teachers all over the world who want to improve your skills . Don't miss your chance to join this course.
May, It’s wonderful to hear how much you enjoyed your TEFL training with us! Thank you so much for your amazing ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review and your recommendation, your kind words are so appreciated. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future plans 🤗
Hi,
I am really pleased with the support and help I received when needed. The course is fantastic and excellent materials. Very happy to have taken it.
Thank you so much for your terrific ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are thrilled to hear how much you appreciate your course. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
The Premier TEFL is excellent for all branchs. The customer service is always reactive with a lot of patience and humor. The price is very correct and with a quick delivery. Great thanks for my email and live chat interlocutors!
Thank you so much for your wonderful ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review, Gaya Your kind words made my day, it means so much to us. Thank you for your recommendation! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
Отлично, спасибо!
Excellent customer service, they went above and beyond to have my TEFL issued quickly and sent it directly to an apostle service for me.
Thanks so much, Tom, it was such a pleasure to assist you with this! It’s wonderful to hear how much you enjoyed your TEFL experience with us. We are always happy to help and will be in the future! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your teaching plans 🤗
This is an excellent course. As an aspiring new teacher this will come in handy for new job applications. Also, travel wise, this is the best thing you can have.
Mario, we are so happy to how much you feel the TEFL training with us will add nicely to your CV for future job applications. Thank you so much for your kind ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your plans 🤗
Well-structured courses. Excellent certification that is globally recognised. I'll recommend it all day
Ayo, You are such a star! It’s great to hear how much you enjoyed your TEFL training with us! Thank you so much for your kind ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review and your recommendation. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your teaching plans 🤗
Near fantastic! 12 years teaching. This advanced Premier TEFL starred my professional accomplisments.
Thank you so much for your kind ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are so happy to hear how much you value your course. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future plans 🤗
Great class. Format easy to follow, content relevant, and self paced course was excellent.
Sarah, Thank you so much for your great ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are happy to hear how much you appreciate your course material. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
It was going great. Until my course teacher kind of told me off for asking help too many times :(
Amazing experience, the lessons were really clear and concise.
It was easy and I enjoyed it. I will tell my friends about it.
Lola, It’s great to hear how much you enjoyed your TEFL training with us! Thank you so much for your kind ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review and your recommendation. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your teaching plans 🤗
I bought a a pack of 5 ebooks and the content was satisfactory.
Thank you so much for your ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your plans 🤗
Currently working through my fifth Premium TEFL course, I have found they always run smoothly. I have found the courses to be very helpful and a useful activity during Covid disturbances. Cheers
Frank, It’s wonderful to hear how much you are enjoying your TEFL training with us! Thank you so much for your ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review and your recommendation. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your teaching plans 🤗
I did the IETLS Exam Preparation teacher course and I loved the content. Whilst being informative, it was laid out simple and easy to understand and follow. They also provide tons of additional reading and internet links for additional resources.
Jacobus, Thank you so much for your lovely ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are delighted to hear how much you have enjoyed your training with us. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
Good course, good interface. Would recommend!
Thank you so much for your great ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review and recommendation! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
Good self-guided certification study. Good use of a variety of forms of instruction.
Thank you so much for your great ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are happy to hear how much you appreciate your course! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
Premier TEFL is rated 4.66 based on 2,168 reviews