Premier TEFL Reviews

of reviewers recommend Premier TEFL
Read Premier TEFL  Reviews

About Premier TEFL :

Quality Assured Training Centre

Helping English speakers explore the entire world with internationally recognised, Ofqual regulated (Level 5), fully accredited TEFL courses.

+44 (0)1273 782869

Premier TEFL  5 star review on 13th November 2020
Carol Stanford
Premier TEFL  5 star review on 1st October 2020
Patricia Walker
Premier TEFL Staff is Incredibly Awesome !!!!!!!!
Special Thanks To,
Aveen H.
Gillian
Sandra L. Thank you all for your support and guidance . Couldn't have done it without you !!! AND To everyone else at Premier TEFL
Premier TEFL  5 star review on 5th March 2021
Hello Eduardo! Thank you so much for the brilliant review! We are so happy we were able to help you out with your TEFL journey 😍
I'm so happy I chose Premier TEFL to study with. Their courses are clearly designed and full of resources to expand your learning.
I also found the staff very helpful, on particular Sandra Lane who assisted me when I had an issue to resolve.
Hey Joanne! Thank you so much for the review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with us. 😍
Premier TEFL made the process of learning efficient and enjoyable.
Hey Alex! Thank you for the review, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed the process 😁
The customer service agent was able to fix a problem that I had created by handling the situation politley and professionally . Although these could be made a little more clearly across the platforms, I appreciated the offer of free a course to make up for the error that I had made.
Hey Mark! Thank you for the review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ So happy to hear that the problem was handled greatly! Wishing you the best of luck with your course😁
The courses are really well written and presented. I found it was easy to navigate through the material and there were many good hints and tips for future practice. I would definitely recommend the short pro courses to anyone needing preparation for teaching EAP or ESP.
Hi Ian, we are so glad that you found the hints and tips useful we hope you use them going forward πŸ˜‰ Thank you for the brilliant review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The course was quite engaging and resourceful. Excellent content and documentation, It's very organized and straightforward.
Hey there! Thank you for the great review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐. We are so happy that you found the course organized and straightforward! That is what we aim for with our courses 😍.
Great course! Just what I was looking for!
Hello Mariana 😁 Brilliant that you found a course that was just right for you! Thank you for the ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ review 😍
Premier TEFL is quite comprehensive and efficient ! They do not skip the easy stuff ! They are well organized, clear and concise.
Hi Joe! Thank you for the ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐'s! We aim to be clear as possible and have everything organized to be user-friendly! 😁
Good presentation, creativity and overall explained everything so very well.
Hey Aienla, thank you so much for the kind review 😍 It's so great to hear that you found the course well explained!
Premier TEFL is excellent for a wide variety of courses available. It is super flexible and the links and materials provided have been very beneficial.
Hey there Rupal! Thank you so much for the kind review. We are so happy to know that you found us to be flexible and your course beneficial! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I am greatly impressed not only by professionalism of Premier TEFL but also by the genuine good will, hospitality and excellent communication which I experienced with them both doing my courses and after completing them.
What stays in memory is the exceptionally friendly attitude of Sandra Lane who was my person in contact. It was always warm and helpful, leaving me happy that I am in the right hands.
Hi Beata! Wow! Thank you for sharing such an insightful review. It's brilliant that Sandra made a lasting impression on you and that you were helped greatly along your journey with us! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I was in need of the accredited number and they were able to provide me with that number immediately.
Premier TEFL  5 star review on 24th February 2021
Hello Nora, thank you for sharing your great experience with us ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I have come through Premier TEFL through a friend recommendation and since Sandra Lane being the 1st person I spoke to has been amazing. She directed me to the course that I should for from been accommodating all the request with a prompt response. Sandra Lane ( Manager ) is an asset for the organisation the way she handles all the inquiries and to put you at ease. I will definitely recommend Sandra to all my friends and family!!
Hey Minal😁 Thank you so much for the great review! Sandra takes pride in helping each and every customer😁 We are so glad to hear about your great experience 😍 Best of luck with your course!
Premier TEFL provides courses that cover a wide content area and there is adequate support from tutors to guide you along the way.
Hey Kia 😁 Thank you for the fantastic review, glad you had the support from tutors to help you along your journey😍
Completed the 120 hour TEFL course- Premier TEFL is is to use, materials well prepared and straightforward to follow. Definitely, recommend completing a TEFL qualification through Premier.
Hello Anna, well done on the completion of your course!😍 Thank you for the great review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
This was a great and easy program to earn an English teaching certificate.
Hello Andrew! Thank you for the great review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Fantastic that you found it as a great way to earn your certificate 😁
I am following the PremierTefl course and so far everything is perfect. I receive feedback right after submitting the answers of the tests. I hope that when I finish my courses, I would be able to find a job so as to practice what I learnt.
Hey Margaret! Great to hear about your experience with the course far 😁 Thank you for the great review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Great course !!
Excellent customer service !!
Thank you Sandra L. for all your help.
Hey Eduardo! 😁 Thank you for the great review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ We pride ourselves on our customer service 😁
I took the 120 hour course. It was interesting and helped to teach me things that I as a native speaker don't think about. It didn't take very long at all and I was able to finish it while working full-time. Good course, easy to understand, gives resources to use after you have finished the course you signed up for.
Hello Naomi, thank you so much for the great review! It's brilliant to hear about your experience with the course and that you were able to finish it while working full time 😁
A big shout out to Sandra Lane and to Premier TEFL - the course material is fantastic, extremely useful and really motivating. I am so happy I signed on and thanks to Sandra for her support!
Hey Roberta, great to hear that you are enjoying the course material! Sandra will be delighted to hear the fantastic feedback, thank you!😁
Premier TEFL is rated 4.66 based on 2,222 reviews