Premier TEFL Reviews

of reviewers recommend Premier TEFL
Read Premier TEFL  Reviews

About Premier TEFL :

Quality Assured Training Centre

Helping English speakers explore the entire world with internationally recognised, Ofqual regulated (Level 5), fully accredited TEFL courses.

+44 (0)1273 782869

Carol Stanford
Premier TEFL  5 star review on 1st October 2020
Patricia Walker
Sandra is the biggest help! So kind and patient! 10/10
Hey Megan, thank you so much for the kind review! Sandra does her best for everyone😍 Glad to hear you were able to experience Sandra's amazing customer service skills😁
The course is really great, it covers all the most important stuff about teaching and the platform as well as the app are awesome, absolutely user-friendly!
Hello Tatyana! Thank you for the great review!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ We are so happy to hear that you found the course great we are always striving to do our best 😁.
I have chosen Premier TEFL after substantial research on online TEFL course, and after being a student of it for about two months now, I would give five out of five stars to Premier TEFL without a second thought. So far, I have not had any problem with my level five Ofqual course, and neither with the team.
Hi Yash! We are so glad to have you on our course. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us we really appreciate it ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The online help I recieved was efficient and constructive, and my issue was resolved within the time frame promised.
Hey, there Merril 😁 Thank you for the review it's great to hear about your experience and we are so glad we were able to help you! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The course was so in depth and interesting, not always the easiest to navigate but extremely thorough and completely worth the price. I can’t fault the customer service at all, I’ve had phone conversations and emailed back and forth with Aveen many times and she’s gone above and beyond to help me every time.
Hello Faye! Thank you so much for the great review! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ We're delighted that you found the course to be worth the price and Aveen really is great too, she is always looking after people 😁
While Premier confesses to have an understanding and supportive community, they are simply another corporate enterprise who sole concern is the acquisition of profit regardless of the well-being of others.
I am sad to hear you were unhappy with the solution offered to you for your refund request which was well past your money-back guarantee period. We are always aiming to find an individual solution and were happy to offer to sign the course over to someone else and reset the study time. This offer still stands should you change your mind in the future.
The courses are comprehensive and interesting. I think it is quite exhuastive.
Hello! Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate it😁
Excellent 30hours IELTS exam Specialist course. Real value for money!
Hey, Eric 😁 That is great that you found the course excellent and got your value from it! Thank you for the great review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
It was thorough and lots of good info
Hi there! Thank you for the kind review, good to know you found the information thorough 😍
It is wonderful experience with Premier TEFL.
Hi there Sudarhsan! Thank you for the kind review 😍
Premier TEFL Staff is Incredibly Awesome !!!!!!!!
Special Thanks To,
Aveen H.
Gillian
Sandra L. Thank you all for your support and guidance . Couldn't have done it without you !!! AND To everyone else at Premier TEFL
Premier TEFL  5 star review on 5th March 2021
Hello Eduardo! Thank you so much for the brilliant review! We are so happy we were able to help you out with your TEFL journey 😍
I'm so happy I chose Premier TEFL to study with. Their courses are clearly designed and full of resources to expand your learning.
I also found the staff very helpful, on particular Sandra Lane who assisted me when I had an issue to resolve.
Hey Joanne! Thank you so much for the review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with us. 😍
Premier TEFL made the process of learning efficient and enjoyable.
Hey Alex! Thank you for the review, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed the process 😁
The customer service agent was able to fix a problem that I had created by handling the situation politley and professionally . Although these could be made a little more clearly across the platforms, I appreciated the offer of free a course to make up for the error that I had made.
Hey Mark! Thank you for the review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ So happy to hear that the problem was handled greatly! Wishing you the best of luck with your course😁
The courses are really well written and presented. I found it was easy to navigate through the material and there were many good hints and tips for future practice. I would definitely recommend the short pro courses to anyone needing preparation for teaching EAP or ESP.
Hi Ian, we are so glad that you found the hints and tips useful we hope you use them going forward 😉 Thank you for the brilliant review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The course was quite engaging and resourceful. Excellent content and documentation, It's very organized and straightforward.
Hey there! Thank you for the great review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐. We are so happy that you found the course organized and straightforward! That is what we aim for with our courses 😍.
The course tutor was extremely helpful and provided prompt response to my questions.
Hey Joseph, thank you for your review! That is so good that your questions were answered and that your tutor was most helpful 😍
Great course! Just what I was looking for!
Hello Mariana 😁 Brilliant that you found a course that was just right for you! Thank you for the ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ review 😍
Premier TEFL is quite comprehensive and efficient ! They do not skip the easy stuff ! They are well organized, clear and concise.
Hi Joe! Thank you for the ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐'s! We aim to be clear as possible and have everything organized to be user-friendly! 😁
Good presentation, creativity and overall explained everything so very well.
Hey Aienla, thank you so much for the kind review 😍 It's so great to hear that you found the course well explained!
Premier TEFL is rated 4.67 based on 2,221 reviews