Premier TEFL Reviews

Based on 2,337 reviews
Read Premier TEFL  Reviews

About Premier TEFL :

Quality Assured Training Centre

Helping English speakers explore the entire world with internationally recognised, Ofqual regulated (Level 5), fully accredited TEFL courses.

+44 (0)1273 782869

Premier TEFL  5 star review on 5th March 2021
Eduardo Herrera
Premier TEFL  5 star review on 24th February 2021
Nora Villarreal
Premier TEFL is an amazing company with brilliant certificates and professional service.
Hi Matthew Thank you for that 5 star review and kind words :)
I have done two courses with premier tefl and found the experience enriching. Support after course completion was also great. They gave me hope a a freelance teacher.
Thank you for the wonderful review. We're thrilled to hear we gave you hope for your future as a freelance teacher. We wish you the best of luck with your future teaching plans 🤗
I quite honestly dreaded signing up for the 10 hour Classroom Methodologies course, as I had no idea what to expect from a virtual classroom. To my great surprise it turned out to be the highlight of my TEFL experience. Our teacher, Michelle Benson, was clearly a professional yet so down to earth it was impossible not to relax and enjoy flow; be it a silly A1 level game, a group discussion, or a theoretical lecture recapping tenses . All in all the course was a huge confidence booster. "If this is what being a TEFL teacher is like, I'm sure I can do it too."
Hi Roseanna, we're thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed the virtual TEFL course and that it exceeded your expectations. P.s you can definitely do it ;)
So far so good!! I still have a lot ahead and I hope it keeps being great!
Thanks for the 5-star review Marcela. Good luck with the rest of your TEFL course. You will do great!
It’s great if you are a beginner and want a simple route to teaching.
Thank you for your 5-star review!
My class was cancelled at short notice
Tremendous course. Helpful people. 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽
Thank you for your review Kamal! :)
I’m currently working my way through the 120 hour course and I’m absolutely loving it. The modules are well thought out and detailed and have answered a lot of my questions and anxieties about teaching English as a second language. I would recommend this service to anyone looking to broaden their horizons.
Thank you so much Skylar for your kind ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! It's great that the course material is helping you to feel confident - you could think about joining Michelle in the Teacher Studio on Zoom in a small group class to get some practice delivering lessons in a peer setting. We wish you the best of luck ☘️with all your future teaching plans 🤗and are here if you need any support.
I am very impressed with the service I got from the people at Premier and the quality of their teaching material. I had approached two other online schools for a teaching practice course. I sent e-mails with questions to both of them but they never got back to me. Then, I found Premier and contacted them. Within a day I got an answer and someone chatted with me online to help me fill out the form to get get the course I wanted. Following me booking a course I was contacted by phone to check if I had received the e-mail with the instructions to start my course. Wow ! That is first class service in my book ! I am now studying the content of their general English lesson plan pack and it is much more professional then other lesson plan I have gone thru. I will definitely book more classes with PREMIER because they make me feel confident I can be an excellent English teacher for foreigners.
Thank you so much for your high praise Rita & ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are happy to hear how much you appreciate our quick response & contact. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗and look forward to seeing you register for more professional development classes.
Will get prompt reply most of the time.
Did the 10 Hour Classroom Training with Michelle. It was incredibly thorough, fantastic practice, and extremely worthwhile. It was an absolute pleasure to train with Michelle. Thank you.
Hi Jo, Glad to hear how much you enjoy your virtual TEFL course training with Michelle. Thank you for the 5-star review!
I just finished a 2 day virtual course with Michelle Benson and I have to say that it was incredibly informative, engaging and easy to follow. Michelle taught us in a way that we could quickly relate all of what we have been reading in the modules to real life contexts that reiterated and clarified all that we had gone through. I would also like to add that throughout, she presented us a teaching style that is a good model to follow: fun, charismatic, clear and organised! I also liked that there was a good balance between group work and whole group presentation and it actually created a great atmosphere among the other students. I am so happy with the course. I learned and I had fun! Thank you Michelle.
Hi JoyAnne, it's so heartwarming to hear of your amazing experience with Michelle and the virtual TEFL course. We're happy to hear you found the course fun, engaging and helpful!
I am literally very happy that I got to attend this 10 hour virtual teaching traning course. The sessions were very interactive and especially thanks to Michelle Benson, the time passes soo quickly and didn't even knew that I got certificate already. You should definitely try this course. Leaned a lot of things like strategies and how to make bond with students. The practical session was amazing. Just wait till I use this tricks in my actual classroom. Thank you so much .
Premier TEFL  5 star review on 17th September 2021
Hi Padule, We're thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed the virtual training course with Michelle. We can't wait for you to start teaching in the classroom. You'll be great at it! :D
Excellent experience! The Classroom Management Course was a wonderful complement to the teaching practice after completing my 120 Hour Advanced TEFL Course. The teacher Michelle Benson transmits not only knowledge but also creates a relaxed, dynamic and joyful atmosphere. 100% recommended.
Hi Maria, Thank you so much for your wonderful of tutor Michelle and the 10 hour virtual TEFL course. We're so glad to hear how much you enjoyed it! :)
Thank you! It was a great experience.
Thank you for the 5 star review Amira :)
I earn 3 Premier certificates online this summer from Premier. The programs are quite informative. And they give you the resources you need to succeed. In addition, you can get a digital copy of your certificates within seconds after completion. I absolutely satisfied with courses I took.
Thanks for that wonderful review Rodrick. We're happy to hear how much you enjoyed your TEFL courses :)
Nice diverse content, well presented with a good balance between video, graphic and text format. Sufficient reference to extra reading material and well facilitated. I found the overall content interesting and yet focused on important dynamics of the English Language. I feel equipped to proceed to the next level, gaining confidence with each level.
Premier TEFL  5 star review on 9th September 2021
Hi Rob, Thank you so much for that wonderful 5-star review. We're excited to hear how prepared you feel for your career in TEFL and how much you enjoyed our diverse TEFL course. We wish you the best of luck with all of your teaching plans :)
Insightful and in-depth information on all areas of the English language. I think the website could be a little more user friendly.
Hi Jessica, Thank you for your review! We always welcome feedback and will pass it to our development team. Best of luck with your future plans :)
Premiere TEFL is an amazing company and learning platform. They really make the process of becoming a certified ESL instructor easy and accessible. It took me longer than most to complete my course, but that was because of my life schedule; Premiere TEFL made this accommodation very easy for me. Aveen and the Premiere TEFL team were there for me every step of the way. Contacting them was, and still is, very easy and they are so helpful and approachable. They actually listen to your concerns and issues and talk WITH you to come up with a solution or options. Not just a templated sales pitch where nothing is their fault and all responsibility and blame falls back on the user/customer. Great value for the price! They have many different programs, both big and small, for every aspiring instructor, or even to develop your skills and become more marketable as a teacher. Webinars and recruitment seminars and videos, this is a complete and comprehensive education platform/school. Aveen is an incredible soul who genuinely is there to help you while still remaining very professional, she is incredibly easy to speak with and I have every bit of confidence in the information she gave me to help me with my new career and venture. While there are some technical areas that were a little challenging at times to navigate on the website, I give Premiere TEFL highest honors in terms of quality of service, and product. I will definitely return for more courses once I start making some money in this new field of teaching.
Hi Matthew, Thank you so much for the absolutely wonderful review. It has really warmed our hearts to hear how fondly you speak of Premier TEFL and the staff, namely Aveen. We're so happy to hear of your great experience throughout your course and we wish you the best of luck with future plans 🤗
I had a virtual class online with Michelle Benson. It was fabulous, fun, and easy to understand. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and being in a classroom with other students from around the world was exciting. There was lots of laughter, fun, and engagement in Michelle's classroom. Loved my experience. Many thanks, Michelle.
Hi Belina, We're delighted to hear how much fun you had with Michelle during the 10 hour virtual TEFL course. It's great to hear such positive feedback!
Premier TEFL is rated 4.67 based on 2,337 reviews