Premier TEFL Reviews

of reviewers recommend Premier TEFL
Read Premier TEFL  Reviews

About Premier TEFL :

Quality Assured Training Centre

Helping English speakers explore the entire world with internationally recognised, Ofqual regulated (Level 5), fully accredited TEFL courses.

+44 (0)1273 782869

Premier TEFL  5 star review on 13th November 2020
Carol Stanford
Premier TEFL  5 star review on 1st October 2020
Patricia Walker
I recently completed the 168hr TEFL course. Overall it was a well structured course with good communication from the tutor support including Sandra Lane and Gillian Scott. I found Nikki Foley also supportive and thorough with the marking process at the end. Although I didn't have direct contact with them, they were there if I needed them. Occasionally I found some of the material a bit underwritten and repetitive and there were some errors and confusion in some of the quiz questions and the way it was laid out. However it is a very well priced package in which I also got a complimentary online course. There are many courses out there and a lot of competition, I would recommend this one for value, support and material that is easy to follow and complete.
Hi Frey. Well done on the completion of the course! That is great that you were able to make good use of the supports that were available to you. Wishing you the best of luck with your TEFL journey🍀.
Great support from the team.
Hey Chantel! Thank you for your ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ review, glad to hear you were happy with the support you received.
I have been very happy with Premier TEFL. I enrolled on the 168 hr TEFL course and it all went well. Some of the written tasks were challenging, but I got some support on the Tuesdays Zoom sessions from Luke O'Dea who was always very positive and encouraging. I would also like to mention Sandra Lane who would give me some support whenever I had any queries- she was always very polite, cheerful, helpful and prompt. Thank you very much for all the help!
Hello, Teresa 😁 Thank you so much for the great review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ We are glad to know that you got the most out of the supports we have to offer our students! Wishing you the best of luck on your TEFL journey!😍
Premier Tefl always has some sort of offer on courses. I had done the 168hrs course and now doing an additional 30hrs course of IELTS teaching. glad to be an alumni of a highly rated Premier tefl.
Hey there! Thank you for the great review😍 We are so glad to have you with us, best of luck with your course 😁
The staff is so helpful, and always call me back to answer my queries. It's also so helpful to have continued access to webinars and job postings. I'm so grateful for my TEFL certification from this organization.
Hey Sara, thank you so much for the kind review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ We are so happy to hear that you enjoy everything we have to offer! Thank you for choosing us to take your TEFL course with😍
Premier TEFL provides prompt and professional assistance when needed . It gives you plenty of time to complete the course . The time to compete module quizzes is not limited . I give premier TEFL 5 stars . Thank you
Hello Armine. Thank you for the review!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ we love hearing our customers experience, so glad that you found everything to be prompt and professional😍
Many thanks to Ms. Sandra Lane and the support team. I made a silly mistake in purchasing a course. They've announced me about the issue and done everything to help. I got my money back in just few days. Best service ever!!!!
Hey Duy, thank you for the kind review! We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience and got your issue resolved😁
(I took the 168-hour Qfqual course plus all the currently available pro courses). Very comprehensive training available on courses, and the specialist pro courses will be particularly useful for teachers in those respective areas. While there are proprietary course materials, there is also a significant chunk of guided learning, so students must read more widely and dig out relevant information for themselves. This should not be a problem for well-motivated students but might be a shock for those used to everything under one roof, so to speak. The app is invaluable to have on your phone, so you can dip in and out of the course when you have a spare 10 minutes here and there - it all adds up and it helps with the retention of knowledge. I have seen complaints about additional fees for certificates etc, but when you add up the total cost, does it matter? The courses are the best out there and at the most competitive prices. Finally, the assessment team is very adept in providing clear and focused feedback so that students working towards accredited qualifications remain on track, and the customer service team members are friendly and professional. Looking forward to the next pro course the team brings out!
Hey Micheal! Thank you so much for the great in-depth review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the courses, well done on completing them 😍 It is so great that you found everything comprehensive and that you were able to make the most out of the app! Best of luck with your future TEFL journey😁
Excellent programs , very easy to understand an covers all aspects of teaching English.
Hello Anoop! Thank you for the kind review. We try our best to cover every aspect for our learners! 😁
I would highly recommend Premier to anyone who is considering becoming a teacher or simply wanting to further their knowledge about teaching. Their service and support is truly awesome. I have found the whole team at Premier to always be so friendly and helpful and a special big shout out to Sandra (Lane) who always comes to my assistance and gives super friendly advice. Thank you :)
Hey there Patricia! So happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us😁 We always aim to support everyone with as much assistance as we can offer😍 Sandra will be delighted to hear also!
This course is for those who are passionate about teaching. It was an exciting journey with informative articles, helpful videos and precious pieces of advice. I am very grateful to Sandra Lane for her quick response and help with my lost certificates. l would definitely recommend Premier TEFL!
Hello, Hanna 😁 Thank you so much for sharing your kind words! We are very grateful for the review of your experience ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Sarah and Aveen helped me the most
Hey, Halina😍 Thank you for sharing this with us!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"So far this was my first and best experience with my online course, but Mrs. Sandra Lane was a good guide to me and helped me through my Tefl journey. Thank you Mrs. Sandra Lane.
Hello! Thank you very much for your kind review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Sandra is always so kind and helpful to everyone glad you got to experience it too! 😁
I am satisfied with all the courses, the information putting there and the teaching skills of the lessons. From my point of view, some questions of the tests are too tricky, sometimes a little confusing. The 10-hour certificate in TEFL classroom methodology is an awesome class to see and understand how to teach.
Hey Utanzindile! Thank you for the review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ It's great to know that you were satisfied with the courses 😍
Simply perfect.
Hey Ibijoke, thank you very much for the kind review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Fantastic service!
Hey Carlus 😁 Thank you for the great review! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Courses are very good value for money and prepare students well for teaching. Customer service and tutor support through the course is also excellent.
Hi there! Thank you for your review 😍 We thrive on great customer service! It is also so great that you liked our course😁
The customer service at Premier TEFL is first rate, responsive, and helpful with any concerns or questions you may have. I highly recommend Premier TEFL for your ESL certifications program.
Hi Glen, we're really sad to read that you feel that you did not get your question answered, one of our team is going to contact you to see how we can make it right.
I've done several specialist certificate courses with Premier TEFL now and I would highly recommend them. The courses are thorough, comprehensive, well-designed and informative. Well worth doing!
Hi Alexandra! Thank you for the kind review😍 Delighted to hear that you enjoy our courses and find them worth your time!
Late November 2020 I turned to Premier TEFL after having to cut short my Celta Course in Paris last October. Since day 1 Premier TEFL Team has been most helpful and always on my side on this teaching journey. After successfully completing 3 X 30-hour modules a phone call with Sandra (Lane) who I was already in contact with by email triggered my decision to register for the 300 hour Level 5 package. She has not only erased my doubts about doing it but she convinced me that this new teaching career will be like a 2nd start in my professional life bringing more job satisfaction and self-fullfillment and there was a Black Friday unmatched price offer not to be missed! In this 300 hour Ofqual Level 5 package, the TEFL examination (168 hour) is the qualitative certification you need to obtain to start being considered for a higher paid teaching job. In this step, the Premier TEFL Academic team comes in and I was given great support and consideration by his Director Jacob (Thomas) who was so willing to help me succeed all along offering key advice through great webinars and answering my questions via email! The online material we are offered in this 168 hour has been priceless as I have learnt so so much! And today got the big news from both Sandra and Jacob (within 2 minutes) that I have now passed my TEFL certificate after a first reassesment ! This shows how much they care for their TEFLlearners all along ! I could not recommend Premier TEFL and their 5 star team enough to future TEFL learners !
Theirry, wow! 😍 Thank you so much for this fantastic review!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ We are so happy to hear about your journey with us and you have enjoyed it all so much! Also, well done on passing your course. Wishing you the best of luck in the future! 😁
Premier TEFL is rated 4.67 based on 2,245 reviews