Premier TEFL Reviews

of reviewers recommend Premier TEFL
Read Premier TEFL  Reviews

About Premier TEFL :

Quality Assured Training Centre

Helping English speakers explore the entire world with internationally recognised, Ofqual regulated (Level 5), fully accredited TEFL courses.

+44 (0)1273 782869

Premier TEFL  5 star review on 13th November 2020
Carol Stanford
Premier TEFL  5 star review on 1st October 2020
Patricia Walker
I am halfway finished with my 168 hour Premier TEFL course. It is an amazing course and provides a lot of helpful information. It is good for me because it's self-paced online. Highly recommended!
Premier TEFL  5 star review on 7th April 2019
Thank you for the great 5⭐ review πŸ˜ƒ We are glad to hear that you feel supported with your learning as you journey to become TEFL qualified! Your recommendation means a lot to us πŸ’™Best of luck!
I'm unsure why I'm being prompted to evaluate the program when I'm only halfway finished but responding to the prompt seems to be required, hence the 3 stars rating. I can say that so far the material has been a great reminder of my elementary school lessons (along with some new material and teaching tips/techniques)... and who doesn't need that? The time each section is estimated it to take seems considerably overestimated (not exactly a problem) and I've had a few issues with dreadfully unclear test questions but the retake system resolves those well enough.

I look forward to being able to do a full review once I've passed the course, found a position and actually implemented its teachings. Until then, how could anyone actually know how well they are being prepared?
Thank you so much Arlee for taking the time to share your feedback. We're glad that you are happy with your course so far. We hope you'll enjoy the rest of your studies just as much! All the best!
I have enjoyed the Premier TEFL course as it has enabled me the required freedom to self-study, but also work at my own pace. Being a Level 5 qualification is also more appealing, as opposed to the standard Level 3 TEFL offered by most companies.

One suggestion I would like to make is that Premier TEFL go through their content with a fine toothcomb and rectify the minor grammatical and spelling errors throughout.
Thank you for your generous 4⭐review 😍 We will take your suggestions into consideration. Best of luck with your future TEFL adventures ✈️🌏
The online course was very good and the experience was good. My only issue was the slight lack of transparency with the program. (the internship is with a separate agency)
We're really sad to read you feel that way Conor. One of our team will be in contact with you soon to see how we can make it right πŸ’™
I am very satisfied with Premier TEFL courses. It is a great way to start a career in EFL teaching. I strongly recommend the course to anyone who wants to start their career in teaching. The modules are very instructive and easy to understand.
Premier TEFL  5 star review on 19th November 2018
Thank you so much for the fantastic 5⭐ review, John πŸ˜ƒ Delighted to read you were so satisfied during your time studying with Premier TEFL πŸ™ŒπŸŽ“ Glad you found the course content so instructive and easy to understand πŸ˜ƒ Your recommendation means so much to us πŸ’™ Best of luck with your future TEFL adventures ✈️🌏
I'm taking the 120-hour course and it is quite explanatory, very understandable and interesting. Well done guys! I'm already daydreaming about China..haha.
Premier TEFL  4 star review on 10th November 2018
Zaidat, thank you so much for the 4⭐review! Glad to hear you find the course so understandable and comprehensive πŸ˜ƒ Thank you for the recommendation πŸ’™
Premier TEFL is so user-friendly and made getting certified so simple. The course was set up in a way the was very easy to follow and the tips were very useful. Thanks to Premier TEFL, I now feel confident in my ability to effectively teach my students in the future!
Grace, thank you so much for the fantastic review 😍 Delighted to hear you found your experience so user-friendly πŸ˜ƒ It's fantastic that you feel so confident to begin your teaching πŸ™Œ Thank you for the 5⭐'s, we really appreciate it πŸ’™
Premier TEFL made me happy as it was really easy to complete courses alongside my full time job. After completing the course you get a certificate which you can use in future jobs which is a bonus. I will definitely do another course in the future.
Thank you, Olivia, for the amazing review 😍 Delighted you found the flexibility of the course so beneficial πŸ˜ƒ πŸŽ“ We look forward to having you study with us again! Thank you so much for the 5 ⭐s. We truly appreciate it πŸ’™πŸ™Œ
The Premier TEFL 120 Hr. Course has been incredibly good and useful. I've learnt a lot and the resources they have meanwhile you're studying, are great! It is so handy that you can use any mobile device to keep you on track with the lessons and according to your own time and rhythm. I am so grateful for the customer service I've received, they're fast, accurate and with a great will in order to help you. Always a prompt answer and a proper guidance.
We greatly appreciate the 5 ⭐ recommendation Cristina, thank you πŸ˜„ We're thrilled to hear you're impressed course content and the flexible study time works well for you πŸ™Œ πŸŽ“ Brilliant to hear your positive feedback on our customer service βœ”οΈ Thank you again for your kind words πŸ’™
I applied for the Premier TEFL Internship in Taiwan. The application process is simple - you'll fill in an online form, be contacted by the school within a few days, set up a skype interview and (if successful!) begin gathering the documentation and making the arrangements to begin teaching abroad.

So far, I have found the 240-Hour course to be easy to navigate and fully comprehensive in a variety of topics, from theoretical methods of language learning to practical classroom management and lesson planning. Each topic is very detailed but split into a number of different components - it's nowhere near as intimidating as being handed a textbook to learn! I was able to use the information in my TEFL to prepare a teaching demo and secure my place in the Taiwan internship.

The standard of customer service received was very high - everyone I spoke to seemed genuinely friendly and eager to answer any questions. I'm feeling very positive about starting my first TEFL job and couldn't be happier with Premier TEFL. :)
Thank you Lucy for your very kind review πŸ™Œ We're glad you found the application process smooth and straightforward πŸ˜ƒ Great news that the variety of topics covered have been a highlight for youπŸŽ“ Amazing that you are traveling to Taiwan - we're thrilled for your upcoming adventureπŸ›« πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡Ό The whole team is grateful for the 5🌟
I completed the 250hr online TEFL course which was part of a TEFL Scholarship Qualification. I found the site easy to use and I was impressed with the variety of topics covered in the training modules! There is a lot of material in the modules, however, the quiz at the end of each module is not too difficult. I like that the modules include reflective tasks throughout as it kept me engaged with the material.

What I was most impressed by was the standard of customer service I received from the TEFL staff while I was completing this training. They were quick to answer my queries and extremely helpful when I encountered a problem.
Your recommendation means so much to us Linda πŸ™ Thank you! We're thrilled you were happy with the course and the progressive learning throughout πŸ‘©‍πŸŽ“ We really appreciate your kind words about the Premier TEFL team 🧑 Thanks again for the 5 🌟
I finished Premier TEFL a couple months ago after moving to Brazil. Since then, I have been teaching at a school here and absolutely loving it. The Premier TEFL course was extremely organized and was easy to understand. I am still reviewing the material I learned and using it in my classes. I highly recommend them!
Thank you Katya for your fantastic 5⭐recommendation! Wow we're a bit jealous of your new life in Brazil and we look forward to seeing where your TEFL adventure takes you next, stay in touch and thank you again from the whole Premier TEFL Team πŸ’œ
I got to learn something new at my own pace, which was really convenient, and it's also a really useful certificate to have.
Thank you for your kind review πŸ™ŒπŸ½ we're happy you're in full control of your study pace πŸŽ“ We're hugely grateful for the 5⭐s!
After a few years of hands-on experience in teaching EFL, I was amazed to find out how much I could still learn from this TEFL course I took.
My classes have changed drastically and my reviews at work are better than ever, thanks to the techniques I learned in this course.
Special thanks to Premier TEFL staff who were always available to promptly answer any question I had on the course and/or how things worked.
Last but not the least, this course has the most reasonable price among top ranking accredited TEFL courses online.
Ramtin you are so kind and you're also so welcome πŸ™ŒπŸ½ it's a huge compliment to say we were able to continue your learning as an experienced English teacher πŸŽ“your recommendation & 5⭐s is appreciated by the whole team!
The course was easy and clear to use and also gave extra learning resources to help you out further. The staff were always super helpful and replied very quickly to any problems you had! Would highly recommend !
You're so welcome Jessica πŸ™ŒπŸ½ we're happy to support you on on your TEFL journey πŸŽ“your recommendation is appreciated more than you'll know. The whole team is hugely grateful for the 5⭐s!
I have just completed 120 hrs TEFL course..Want to say that this course give you perspective of what teaching is all about..Video tutorials are great,just wished if it were more of that..Got to say that customer service is awesome,they are one of the reasons i choose PREMIERTEFL..Thank you
😍 Thank you Nikola! So very kind of you to write such a wonderful review! We're so glad for both of you to be TEFL qualified now πŸ’™
I just finished 120 hours online TEFL course. I'm very satisfied, I got exactly what I expected. Customer service is the best, they are friendly and responsive. :)
😍Thank you Mira for the 5⭐️s! Delighted for you and Nikola πŸ‘¨‍πŸŽ“ πŸ‘©‍πŸŽ“ to become fully qualified...we wish you the best TEFL adventure in China & beyond 😘
Good course but shame we have to pay to get a letter of recommandation or a printed version of the certificate.
So happy that you enjoyed your TEFL course and we genuinely appreciate your feedback regarding the certificate fee. Initially we made it a separate fee to reduce the cost (since not everyone wanted / required the embossed certificate). This year we're listening to feedback and working on incorporating it back in. Congrats on becoming TEFL qualified! πŸŽ“πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰
I did the Tefl Scholarship together with Angloville and it was a really great way to earn my TEFL Certificate while travelling. I met a bunch of awesome people and am very glad I did this. Communication with Premier TEFL was easy and the course was well structured. I think it would be nice to make the quizzes a little more difficult or add some other types of assessments such as lesson planning or something along those lines.
Thrilled to hear you enjoyed getting TEFL certified with our scholarship program! The friends you make during these 3 weeks are always a highlight for participants πŸ’™ Your feedback is very kindly received Anthony, and we'll feed back to the academic team your thoughts on tougher tests. ;)
Premier TEFL is rated 4.66 based on 2,222 reviews