Premier TEFL Reviews

of reviewers recommend Premier TEFL
Read Premier TEFL  Reviews

About Premier TEFL :

Quality Assured Training Centre

Helping English speakers explore the entire world with internationally recognised, Ofqual regulated (Level 5), fully accredited TEFL courses.

+44 (0)1273 782869

Carol Stanford
Premier TEFL  5 star review on 1st October 2020
Patricia Walker
Great informative material.
Hi Cornia, thank you for the review! Wishing you the very best of luck😁.
Excellent provider for TEFL. Courses are well laid out and easy to understand. I passed my IELTS exam preparation Course - 30 Hours. Customer service is 5 star +
Hello Robert! Great to hear you found the course well laid out! Congratulations on passing your IELTS course! Wishing you the best of luck on your journey🍀.
I’m tired. I have already written multiple times about how if I had not already invested so much TIME and money into this I would just cut my losses. A lot of the links in the program don’t work, I have to use multiple devices to even take the quizzes. I find the guidance a joke. A lot of the guidance is nowhere in the question. If you want a particular answer just do multiple choice. Most programs like this want you to put things into your own words, not here. I have also literally had the advice of to remove references. I would not have wasted dozens of hours trying to give a good response to these if I would have known they are only looking for a very specific answer and only from their “book” or hand fed references. I would only advise this program for anyone who has never had any kind of teaching experience or who doesn’t want to do any critical thought. Oh and to top it off you have to buy your diploma?!? If I ever have to use this credential I’m afraid I might be embarrassed to show who it is from.
I have had an excellent service from Sandra Lane at Premier TEFL. Sandra Lane responded to my emails straight away whenever I needed a little guidance. the response time and help that she provided could not have been any better. It was excellent. thank you
Hi Debbie! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Sandra always goes above and beyond to help our customers! It is great that you too got to experience this level of customer service. Best of luck 🍀
I've just finished the 10 hours course on classroom methodology with Michelle B. The course was great. Michelle is a great teacher who involves and encourages students. It was a very important experience; we all learned a lot from each other. thanks to all. Alberto
Hello Alberto! Congratulations on completing your course, well done!😍 Thank you for sharing your experience with us also, hope to hear from you again soon! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I took this Business English course as a follow up to a 140 hr tefl course I did last year. It gave me a lot of good ideas and a lot of good links, exercises and activities I can use in practise.
Hi John, that is great! Well done on completing both those courses. Best of luck to you in your TEFL journey! 🍀
Premier TEFL was excellent!
Hi Henry, thank you for the kind review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐! Glad you enjoyed your experience with us 😁.
Done with my 120hr just last week and my experience was just so good. Advisors were really helpful guiding me with the problems I faced and the assessing part at the end of every module helped me get to know what I learnt more. Can't wait to experience the life of teaching abroad. Definitely recommending any to complete a TEFL qualification through PREMIER TEFL.
Hey there! Well done on completing your course, that is brilliant😍. We look forward to hearing about what your plans for the future are and be sure to ask if you need help with searching for a job abroad! Thank you for the ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ review!
Good 168 hr TEFL course- would like it to be a bit more practical in terms of teaching students.
Hello Teresa! Thank you for sharing this, we will be sure to take a look😉. Best of luck with your TEFL journey🍀.
Great value and quality
Hey Stafan, thank you for the kind words! Glad you found the quality in our material 😁 Best of luck!
A top costumer service, and well structured modules
Hello,😁 Thank you for the ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ review! We hope you are enjoying the course and look forward to hearing from you again.
I have so much confidence, in Premier TEFL to get me where I want to go. Not only, did this program introduce me to my dream job, but they encouraged me to pursue it. Assuring me every step of the way, they would be there to help with any questions I had. I've never been so excited for something in my life.
Hey there Sydney, thank you so much for the brilliant review! It's fantastic that you have found your dream career and just remember that we are always here if you ever get stuck. Best of luck😁🍀
Easy to use and very practical.
Hi Jane, our courses are designed to be convenient for our learners. Glad you found this easy and practical 😁.
The course experience had been nothing but great. The website is easy to navigate, the course is progressive and the pacing is great too. I've learnt a lot! Also, I would like to commend Sandra Lane for her patience with my multiple requests and queries upon graduating from PREMIERTEFL! Her replies are really prompt and really went out of her way to help me to the best of her abilities. Additionally, I would like to include a special mention of Darragh for being an awesome designer. Thank you, guys! :D
Hello there, thank you for the awesome review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐! Great that you are learning a lot, our courses are designed so you can take it at your own pace. Sandra is always more than happy to help at any point never be afraid to come back with any questions or queries 😁.
Courses are well structured and easy to navigate, the option to download modules and work offline makes it very convenient, especially as you can access it on multiple devices. Communication was always great, particularly Sandra, who helped me with the admin side of getting my certificates once I had completed the courses. Sandra was patient and went the extra mile to answer all my questions promptly. Overall a very good experience, friendly staff and no cons or scams. Highly recommend to anyone wishing to do TEFL courses.
Hey Mark, thank you for the ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ review. We try our best to make the learning experience with us as convenient as possible! Sandra is always available to our customers to ensure any questions or queries are dealt with promptly. Wishing you the best of luck on the completion of your course🍀.
Great service; I've learned a lot through Premier TEFL's courses.
Hello! Thank you for the ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ review. Great to hear that you learned a lot from our courses, that's our aim!
Courses are not difficult to understand. Customer service staff are very prompt and helpful whenever I have questions.
Hi Deborah, thank you for the review! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ We try our best in helping our customers in anyway we can, don't be afraid to come back to us at any stage!
Kate was really nice and patient when answering my questions! Now I feel very much informed and I feel that I can make batter decisions~
Hey, that's great to hear! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐.
This is my first time writing a review but I had to do it because of the support and guidance I got from Premier TEFL. I did the 168 hours Tefl course and I can confidently say I got my money's worth. Sandra Lane was always there to help me in any way. All I needed to do was send a mail and she would respond in no time! Thank you, Premier TEFL. I would recommend you guys any day and at any time.
Premier TEFL  5 star review on 2nd April 2021
Hello Joy! Wow, thank you so much for the kind review😍. We are so happy you got to experience Sandra's fantastic way with people. Wishing you the best of luck in your TEFL journey! 🍀
I recently completed the 168hr TEFL course. Overall it was a well structured course with good communication from the tutor support including Sandra Lane and Gillian Scott. I found Nikki Foley also supportive and thorough with the marking process at the end. Although I didn't have direct contact with them, they were there if I needed them. Occasionally I found some of the material a bit underwritten and repetitive and there were some errors and confusion in some of the quiz questions and the way it was laid out. However it is a very well priced package in which I also got a complimentary online course. There are many courses out there and a lot of competition, I would recommend this one for value, support and material that is easy to follow and complete.
Hi Frey. Well done on the completion of the course! That is great that you were able to make good use of the supports that were available to you. Wishing you the best of luck with your TEFL journey🍀.
Premier TEFL is rated 4.67 based on 2,244 reviews