Premier TEFL Reviews

of reviewers recommend Premier TEFL
Read Premier TEFL  Reviews

About Premier TEFL :

Quality Assured Training Centre

Helping English speakers explore the entire world with internationally recognised, Ofqual regulated (Level 5), fully accredited TEFL courses.

+44 (0)1273 782869

Premier TEFL  5 star review on 5th September 2020
Michael Lausen
Premier TEFL  5 star review on 11th August 2020
Natalie K
Sandra lane exccellent customer service. Very helpful. Demonstrated support at all times. Amanda
Hey there Amanda! Thank you for the great review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Glad Sandra was able to help you out!😁
Very good exposure to the intricacies of IELTS. Being an IELTS examiner requires accessing a lot of primary and supplementary materials on the Internet, and you definitely get a very good solid foundation from Premiere.
Hi Marlon, wow, thank you so much! We really do pride ourselves in our course content and always try to encourage others along the way. Thank you again for the kind review. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
A big thanks to Premier TEFL! I learned so much from their Level 5 168-hour TEFL course and would recommend it to anyone. Despite the Covid shutdown, Premier's staff has been very helpful and supportive, especially Sandra who was more than prompt in answering my questions and enthusiastic to help me out.
Hello Graham, it is so good to hear that you learned so much throughout your course! 😁 Sandra's enthusiasm is contagious, not only that but also loves to help our customers.😁 Thank you for the great review. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The quality of the course is great, as is all the staff. If you have any questions the staff are there with a quick response email to help you on your way.

The way it is formatted is brilliant and very obvious. The only thing I would say is I came across a few broken links and typos which I let the team know about.

Other than that, the Level 5 168 hour course was brilliant for me. Thank you Premier TEFL!
Hey Leah, thank you for the review😁 It's great to hear that you enjoyed the course, we are happy to help you along your journey😁
Premier TEFL offer fantastic customer service and do everything they can to help find the best option for you TEFL journey! My TEFL correspond Sandra Lane has been with me through all the issues that COVID-19 has caused, and has done so with the upmost professionalism, support and positivity! Sandra and I have become good friends through all of this and I couldn’t ask for anything more from her and everyone else at Premier TEFL!
Hey James! 😁 We are so happy to hear about your experience with us, Sandra always finds a way of making things easier shining positivity to everyone😁 Thank you for the great review ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
I was worried at first because of the low prices, thinking perhaps I'd lose out on quality content. I needn't have worried, the courses are well designed and challenging in the right ways. I found the staff, in particular Sandra Lane, super helpful and polite when I had a query. She responded quickly and resolved my issue with no hassle whatsoever.
I highly recommend.
Hi there!😁 That is brilliant that you enjoyed the course and found it challenging, we price our courses competitively as well as pride ourselves in our well constructed content 😁 Sandra is always such a ⭐ when it comes to assisting customers 😍 Thank you for the kind review!
I signed up for the 300 Hour Level 5 Hybrid TEFL Course which I have almost completed. Premier TEFL website was very professional and user friendly. My online courses were easily accessible from my Dashboard, modules for each course were laid out well and the resources for each course were excellent. Premier TEFL provided me with fantastic support, especially Sandra Lane!
Hi Katherine, that is great to hear that you found the website user-friendly! We try and make our modules are accessible as possible 😁 Wishing you the best for the remainder of your course, and thank you for the ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ review!
Level 5 Tefl course finished and passed, Thanks for the advice and guidance during the course. Now I am looking forward to put it into action.
Hey Tim 😁 So glad to hear you have passed, well done! Thank you for the great review and wishing you the best in the future 😁
Very happy with it.
Hi there, Dajana! Very happy to hear that 😁 Thank you for the great review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
It took me a few days to thoroughly search for a good tefl course within budget. I was looking for an internationally recognised and accredited course and premier tefl ticked all the boxes.
I was exceptionally impressed with Sandra from premier tefl. She has assisted me with all my questions and has provided excellent service. I am exceptionally happy with her service and dedication to customer service. During lockdown, I have progressed really fast on the 120 hour tefl course. The course is easy to follow and I am really enjoying the quiz at the end of each module. Sandra also provided me with a free 72 page young learner pdf lesson plans and resources.
I am so excited and feel more confident in teaching English abroad.
Thank you premier tefl and thank you Sandra.
Wow, that is really great! 😁 Thank you for sharing your great experience with us and that you have progressed fast! Sandra really makes the effort in helping customers to the best of her ability so happy to know all your needs were met with us! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I have just passed my Level 5 Teaching Course and so happy I chose to do this through Premier TEFL. I found the layout and the content of the course to be excellent, with well-prepared examples and very useful audio summaries. The team were all friendly especially Sandra Lane, Operations Manager who was always there to offer help and guidance and always responded quickly. The customer service and support she offered was brilliant. I would really recommend Premier TEFL as the go to company for people wanting to teach English as a foreign language. Thanks again and best wishes to the team
Hey there Thomas, so glad to hear you passed your level 5! Well done! 😁 We are more than happy to have had you, Sandra will be very happy to hear! Thank you so much for the kind review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Excellent service, knowledgeable lessons and great certification turn around time.
Hello Hajeera😁 We are so happy to know you found our service excellent! Best of luck with your certification 😁
App is not bad, but I would like more video lessons
Hey Aleksei😁 Thank you for the review, we appreciate the feedback!
This course was easily understood, the program was easily navigatiable, and priced very fair.
Thank you very much for the kind review! Glad to hear you found it easy to navigate and understand😁
Last year I made the decision to take a TEFL course and after checking reviews and sites on the internet I chose PREMIER TEFL (took the 290 hours Professional Course). The modules are easy to follow and there are many links/resources too. The course was enriching and I learnt a lot. My course assessment officer (Luke O'Dea) and personal advisor (Sandra Lane) helped me during the course and the reassessment (and quick reply). Excellent investment!
Hey there Fabio! That is great to know that you had such a great experience and enjoyed your course. Thank you for the ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ review 😁
My TEFL training with PremierTEFL has been an absolute pleasure. The training method is great, and the customer service is fantastic too! I was lucky to have Sandra Lane as my primary contact (customer relations). She was there for me throughout my TEFL journey. The course itself was very well planned and I feel much better equipped to teach English.
Hello Kunal 😁 So glad to hear that you enjoyed the training and feel better equipped now! Sandra will be very happy with the kind review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Thank you!
Excellent service, support and programs offered. The staff are very helpful .Special thanks to Ms. Aveen Healy and Ms. Sandra Lane for their fine work. I highly recommend to anyone. Keep up the great work
Thanks a bunch for the great review 😁 Aveen & Sandra are always aiming for that ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ service!
What fantastic support. Opened a query and received a call back in less than 30 seconds. Thank you, Sandra, you are a star!!!
Hey Jonathan! Thank you for the ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ review 😁 Glad to hear you enjoyed the support offered😁
I completed Premier TEFL's 168-hour Level 5 Course to prepare for a 4-month teaching internship in Vietnam. While there were some challenges along the way, I am so grateful for Sandra Lane's exceptional customer service! Her patience and timely communication were essential in helping me navigate this process and finally complete my Level 5 Course. The course content was thorough and gave me the confidence I needed to teach. And the price was right!
Hello Erin 😁 That is brilliant that you were able to prepare with us before heading off on your internship. Sandra is one of the best and always there to help! Thank you so much for the kind feedback ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Premier TEFL is rated 4.66 based on 2,168 reviews