AccessDoctor Reviews

of reviewers recommend AccessDoctor
Read AccessDoctor Reviews

About AccessDoctor:

We are a UK Registered Online Pharmacy, we aim to make your pharmacy experience as simple as possible.

Our mission:

We are a group of UK trained Pharmacists, Doctors and Healthcare professionals, each with over 10 years experience in providing healthcare with ONE simple aim: Commitment to improve your wellbeing by providing, safe, convenient and confidential healthcare online.

Tell us how AccessDoctor made you happy
Fantastic service, no fuss arrived on time!! I’ve used this medication before and with my work patterns it was becoming harder to reach my gp, being able to access this and even more so receive it within a couple of working days was a weight of my shoulders.
Excellent service and quick delivery from this company 5*
Very pleased with Access Doctor Would definitely use them again .. Highly recommended Thankyou.. 5 stars..
Fantastic and very prompt service for my recent order, my medical details were approved by an online doctor and medication arrived the following day, I would highly recommend Access Doctor and will definitely order from here in the future. This was medication i needed for an upcoming holiday and i couldn’t get in to see my own GP in time.
Really good for helping
Excellent service and quick delivery
easy to use website rapid delivery highly recommended will definitely purchase from this pharmacy in the future
Fantastic Service. I can’t recommend it enough. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
great products and perfect service
Great fast service, will definitely use again.
Sensational service and very fast delivery. Would highly recommend to anyone!
As this was urgent I thought it would be delivered quickly but has to wait four days
Very efficient
Very good and quick service would recommend
A good prompt service. They did what they said in the advert. I will use them again.
Helpful, quick delivery. will be using agaun in the future.
These people are wonderful. I needed HRT patches and it was 3 weeks to get an appointment with my GP. The cost was a lot less than I’d imagined. Total life saver.
Got pills wanted and next day
Fantastic service wish I had known about it before now, will definitely use this again and would 💯 recommend
Very good site also very informative.
AccessDoctor is rated 4.74 based on 415 reviews