Wren Sterling Reviews

Read Wren Sterling Reviews

marketing@wrensterling.com

13-19 Derby Road, Nottingham

Tell us how Wren Sterling made you happy
I was surprised to see how well my investments have performed in 2020 considering the markets. So well done and continue to make me money
Efficient and helpful financial advice
Trustworthy
I have been very pleased with the service. Yearly reviews with our advisor are reassuring and helpful. My returns have been acceptable and I am happy with the advice.
Our advisor is approachable and knowledgable. I feel the advisor contact is really helpful but some of the ongoing costs are significant. However I don’t think Wren Sterling are unusual in these costs just that financial advice is expensive generally.
It was a comprehensive meeting and a good final report. The professional involved was clear with options, using my personal attitude to risk
not completed our meets yet
I previously had discussions with two IFA, one from a major bank. It seemed impossible for me to have any connection with these people after the disgraceful and unforgiveable behaviour that led to the worldwide 2008 financial crash. It was pure chance that I met Rita Verma at the West Brom, BS. At the end of the day, however, its the figures that matter. After the first year the results were no better than "ok". Results for the second year MUST be better, and I think they will be.
In these difficult times with Brexit and a possible second Scotland indi ref i have always found Wren Sterling advisors to help their customers to make informed decisions .
Good sound advice if a little system driven
The services received have been good with lots of literature. I do however feel the costs of services could be better. At times I have felt the process of choosing the right financial product has been rushed. There has sometimes been a quick chat about two products then a steer toward one. I would welcome a more through look at say five or more differing products. Having said this I would recommend this local business for its financial services.
My recent reveiw meeting with Clive Barwell went well
I have confidence in Wren Sterling (through Clive) looking after my equity investments, he is vastly experienced, very professional and I have trust in his ability and commitment to ensuring that my best financial interests are considered at all times.
Always someone who can help. Thanks for advice
Down to earth