Wren Sterling Reviews

Read Wren Sterling Reviews

marketing@wrensterling.com

13-19 Derby Road, Nottingham

Tell us how Wren Sterling made you happy
I can't speak more highly of Wren Sterling, and particularly Paul Gegg. Really top class advice and always aware of nuances specific to our own circumstances with helpful, practical commentary. Just a pleasure to deal with!
Security is a priority when contacting by phone.
My adviser (Mandip Sidhu) is always very courteous and interested in me, how I am.
He is very patient in answering questions and explaining issues to me.
He has a very positive but factual approach in these difficult times.
I am grateful for his speedy response to my enquiries and is very efficient.
Thank you.
Clive has been our financial advisor for many years and always has our best interests at heart. No hesitation in recommending him to prospective clients.
Clive has given us excellent advice over many years. We would highly recommend his services.
many years of excellent service and advice from wren sterling
thankyou to clive barwell
I was surprised to see how well my investments have performed in 2020 considering the markets. So well done and continue to make me money
Excellent service
Clive has always been an extremely helpful & a knowledgeable and reassuring presence.
Clive Barwell has been my financial advisor for 20 years.I have valued and trusted his advice during that time. As well as an annual visit Clive has always been available on the phone or latterly by email if necessary.
I trust Clive completely to give me the best advice available according to his "would I recommend this to my sister?" test. Fears of his retirement have happily been postponed.
Great work by CliveBarweel for us in the recent past... Contacting him again now to guide me through retirment
Our Wren Sterling adviser, Clive Barwell has given my wife and I excellent customer service for many years. He explains things in a clear precise way, no fancy jargon, or pushy sales pitches. We have always had good sound advise given in a thoroughly professional and friendly manner, long may it continue.
Clive Barwell has always been very helpful he explains everything in detail and gives us good advice we are very happy with his customer service.
Excellent service, honest and frank conversation about my finances that enabled me to make immediate changes to my retirement planning during the initial consultation.
Happy with everything. Clive Barwell has always given good advice without pressure to follow it.
We have known Clive for 20 years he as always explained new changes in our investments in a simple way which we could understand.
Efficient and helpful financial advice
I have been with Clive for well over thirty years which in itself speaks volumes. He was a tower of strength when my late husband passed away almost three years ago when his sound advice was of great comfort to me. I would not dream of wishing anyone else to look after my financial affairs.
Clive Barwell has looked after our investments for well over 20 years. Always professional with a wealth of knowledge and experience, Clive instils confidence whilst putting clients at ease with his friendly, approachable manner. He has continued to provide sound advice tailored to our needs and aspirations.
I came across Wren Sterling earlier this year when looking for some financial advice. The advice they gave me was clear and concise. They made my current situation and my options for the future easy for me to understand and having spoken to them I felt in a much better position and more in control of my situation now and in the future.
Michael Rigg has been my financial advisor over a 25 year period and I appreciate the years of experience he brings to our meetings: his interest in people makes them enjoyable and relaxed. He finds out what you need, what will be comfortable, and advises and explains clearly. I feel it's a personal contact and that my financial affairs are being very well looked after.
Wren Sterling is rated 4.60 based on 154 reviews