Wren Sterling Reviews

Read Wren Sterling Reviews

marketing@wrensterling.com

13-19 Derby Road, Nottingham

Tell us how Wren Sterling made you happy
Very efficient, easy to deal with and friendly. Helped me achieve my aims and it was all clearly explained.
Although I have not been with you for long i am impressed with your professional business manner and look forward to a long business relationship
Excellent level of service provided by Rita Verma. Very professional and honest adviser. Definitely recommended for Financial Advice.
Everything was explained in detail, I was kept informed at the various stages, and I feel confident ,
Wren advisers are familiar to me due to the nature of my previous role. From a personal experience I find them knowledge, efficient and they take great care in ensuring my goals are achieved. I would absolutely recommend any of the advisers to my friends and family.
Informative and friendly service - Thank you
Friendly, helpful and listened to our requirements. Very happy with the reccomendations suggested.
Pleased with investment returns and strategy to give me a good chance of a secure income in retirement. Knowledgeable adviser and an excellent private meeting area in the office.
For many years I have been given sensible, and realistic advise in all money
matters by competent staff. Customer service has been of the highest
standard, always.
We have experienced a bad experience between Nottingham Building Society and Wren Sterling . Took a year via our Solicitor to get it sorted out . Why is the Nottingham still doing business with seen Sterling, both companies were guilty of the delays
Took two weeks to get the paperwork to sign for funds which will take another 10 to 12 days mean time I've lost out on the car I wanted will definitely be looking for a new company to invest my pensions with angrys not the word they are totally useless do not deal with them Cowboy outfit at best
Greame the adviser was very knowledgeable and helpful and we were happy witht the service.
I had two appointments, one for the initial look at my finances and my several pension savings, and the second for the recommendations after the advisor's investigations.
The first went very well, taking about an hour, also assessing my risk-wiilingness.
The second also took about an hour. and I was given a clear idea of my anticipated finances for the next six years before I retire, and the years after. My pension pots were all approved, and only needed a few tweaks, but it has given me peace of mind knowing that I should be reasonably secure for the foreseeable future.
The advisor, Paul Grew, is very polite and easy to communicate with.
My IFA was very insightful and worked with me to identify and map out a plan of action re my different pension plans. Really nice guy and acknowledged the financial knowledge I already have so tailored the discussion accordingly. The risk appetite scoring was a good tool. Great experience and highly recommended.
I found Rita Verma highly professional and very personable. She explained the options available to me succinctly and put together a package suitable to my needs. Excellent service and would recommend her and the company to family and friends
I have always been very comfortable in my dealings with Rob Hudson. He makes a real effort to understand what I want and how I feel about financial matters and in my opinion provides me with suitable advice.
Disappointing start with Wren Sterling, it seems I've found myself in the middle of a "reshuffle" in the company that has resulted in lack of enthusiasm and service from the staff.
Very good and informative
It was a comprehensive meeting and a good final report. The professional involved was clear with options, using my personal attitude to risk
Recently felt the need to start drawing my pension after delaying for a year however the service so far is poor and it seems there are delaying tactics it paying out my requests for a satisfactory withdrawal. The customer service is a disgrace.
Hi, I'm sorry you've experienced delays in receiving your withdrawals. Sometimes it can just take time when we're dealing with something as important as pension payments and third party providers. However, if you want to make a complaint about the service you have received so it can be fully investigated, please email complaints@wrensterling.com
Wren Sterling is rated 4.44 based on 82 reviews