Wren Sterling Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Wren Sterling

contactus@wrensterling.com

Castle Marina Road, Castle Bridge Office

How would you rate Wren Sterling?

36 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Wren Sterling in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"They deal with my investments in a competent and professional manner but with personal contact by a trusted advisor,Clive Barwell."
"Met with Clive Barwell again last week - great guy - very helpful, clear and on the ball. He and his team very efficient and helpful in their responses. Very happy to recommend Clive and his colleagues."
Ralph Spencer
Verified Reviewer
"Clive Barwell has been advising me for a number of years, long before Wren Sterling. I have always found his advice to be sound and well matched to my requirements. He always goes out of his way to ensure that he and I agree before any action is taken. I can highly recommend both Clive and Wren Sterling."
"My recent reveiw meeting with Clive Barwell went well"
"If I could give less than 1 star I would. Encouraged my Dad (76 years of age) to take an 8 year investment in the stock market!! At the end of the term it was possible that he may not have made a penny, plus charged him a fee of £2000 for this (which had to be taken THAT DAY as it was the LAST DAY OF THE OFFER). Luckily Dad saw sense and cancelled in the first week but, how strange, the "advisor" who sold him the investment wouldn't return Dad's calls. The Nottingham Building Society, who they are connected with, are just as much, if not more to blame....they were the ones encouraging Dad to meet the "advisor" with no mention of any fees beforehand. I could go on, but we are still waiting for the £2000 fee to be returned!!"
Malcolm K Booth
Unverified Reviewer
"Clive Barwell takes time to understand our needs and supplies excellent bespoke solutions"
David Rawlings
Verified Reviewer
"Clive Barwell really knows his stuff and how to apply it to my circumstances. I trust him without hesitation."
Andrew Allan
Verified Reviewer
"I find Clive Barwell is down-to-earth, empathetic, knowledgeable and reliable."
"I have always received great service from Mr Clive Barwell at Wren Sterling’ he is always at the other end of the line when required"
Linda Miller & Family
Unverified Reviewer
"Clive barwell is a very pleseant gentleman and explains things very clearly, i would highly recommend him and his services."
"Clive Barwell was very professional in his assessment of my circumstances and showed a clear understanding of what I was aiming to achieve."
"Clive Barwell is extremely knowledgeable, thorough, and knows his subject inside out. Additionally he knows how to fully explain the complexities of his recommendations to all audiences and fully understands his clients future requirements and aspirations. I have no hesitation in recommending Wren Sterling and Clive Barwell in particular to advise particularly on post retirement situations."
Carol Rushworth
Unverified Reviewer
"Clive Barwell, my parents adviser has provided an excellent personal service at a difficult time. He explained complex matters clearly and patiently, giving best advice at all times."
"Clive has provided his usual excellent services."
"Practical, personal advice."
Gareth, Anne And Guinness.
Verified Reviewer
"Clive Barwell is a down to earth and professional adviser that has worked for various members of my family for many years and we can highly recommend him."
"Thorough understanding of my financial situation and my needs."
"Clive Barwell has been my financial adviser and that of my partner for many years. Clive is always extremeley professional, approachable and friendly. He has provided us with very good advice over the years."
Duncan Meredith
Verified Reviewer
"Clive Barwell looks after Kathleen's financial affairs very well and explains things clearly"
"I've always been extremely happy with the advice Clive Barwell has given me over the years that I have known him."
Wren Sterling is rated 4.78 based on 36 reviews