Wren Sterling Reviews

Read Wren Sterling Reviews

marketing@wrensterling.com

13-19 Derby Road, Nottingham

Tell us how Wren Sterling made you happy
Took two weeks to get the paperwork to sign for funds which will take another 10 to 12 days mean time I've lost out on the car I wanted will definitely be looking for a new company to invest my pensions with angrys not the word they are totally useless do not deal with them Cowboy outfit at best
If I could give less than 1 star I would. Encouraged my Dad (76 years of age) to take an 8 year investment in the stock market!! At the end of the term it was possible that he may not have made a penny, plus charged him a fee of £2000 for this (which had to be taken THAT DAY as it was the LAST DAY OF THE OFFER). Luckily Dad saw sense and cancelled in the first week but, how strange, the "advisor" who sold him the investment wouldn't return Dad's calls. The Nottingham Building Society, who they are connected with, are just as much, if not more to blame....they were the ones encouraging Dad to meet the "advisor" with no mention of any fees beforehand. I could go on, but we are still waiting for the £2000 fee to be returned!!
Clive Barwell has been my financial advisor for 20 years.I have valued and trusted his advice during that time. As well as an annual visit Clive has always been available on the phone or latterly by email if necessary.
I found Rita Verma highly professional and very personable. She explained the options available to me succinctly and put together a package suitable to my needs. Excellent service and would recommend her and the company to family and friends
Disappointing start with Wren Sterling, it seems I've found myself in the middle of a "reshuffle" in the company that has resulted in lack of enthusiasm and service from the staff.
Recently felt the need to start drawing my pension after delaying for a year however the service so far is poor and it seems there are delaying tactics it paying out my requests for a satisfactory withdrawal. The customer service is a disgrace.
Hi, I'm sorry you've experienced delays in receiving your withdrawals. Sometimes it can just take time when we're dealing with something as important as pension payments and third party providers. However, if you want to make a complaint about the service you have received so it can be fully investigated, please email complaints@wrensterling.com
Very disappointing and worrying experience with Wren Sterling. Despite high charges we have had poor availability of appointments, lack of response to queries, failure to set up ISAs six months after permissions, no statements and no apologies.
Hi,

I'm sorry you've had a bad experience and Wren Sterling takes client dissatisfaction very seriously. I've passed your details on to your financial adviser who will be in touch directly to talk about your concerns and see what we can do to improve your experience with us. Should you wish to make a formal complaint, our complaints contacts can be found at the bottom of our contact page https://www.wrensterling.com/contact-us/
Wren Sterling is rated 4.61 based on 156 reviews