wowvow Reviews

of reviewers recommend wowvow
Read wowvow Reviews

About wowvow:

The Handcrafted Card Company Ltd is a multi award-winning greeting card publisher and online wedding retailer, trading under the brand names wowvow ® and The Handcrafted Card Company Ltd ©

wowvow ® makes DIY weddings so easy. A trusted wedding stationery supplier offering all you need to make DIY wedding invitations and decorations as well as all the supplies you need for card making, handmade cards and crafts at amazing prices. Get inspired by amazing creative ideas and shop from our extensive range. Create your ‘Wedding with Wow’ now!

wowvow ® is a trademark of The Handcrafted Card Company Ltd.

support@wowvow.co.uk

The Clockhouse. Hempstalls Lane

Tell us how wowvow made you happy
Wowvow is the best online site for wedding stationery supplies. I have been using this company for over 6 years and everything has always been to the same high standard. I always check their site first when looking for something. The customer service is superb, nothing is every a bother to them, staff are so friendly and helpful. Products are amazing quality & are always very well packaged and delivered very fast and in perfect condition.
Value for money, good quality, ordered on the Wednesday evening late, came early Friday morning! Very pleased! Thank you 😊
Excellent service, delivered on time
We're delighted that you were pleased with the service you received Gloria and that your order arrived on time. We're so grateful for your review and for your 5-star rating. We hope that you'll visit our website again soon.
Very pleased with my first order, thanks for the chocolate!
Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review Claire. We're so pleased that you're happy with your first order and we really hope that we can be of service to you again soon.
I regularly use this company, items are delivered fast and are of a very high quality.
Loyalty means a great deal to us and we really do appreciate our regular customers. Thank you so much for leaving us a review and rating us with 5 stars, we're really grateful, thank you.
Item arrived on time very well packed. thank you.
We're delighted that delivery was on time and that your order was packed well. We do take care with packaging to make sure that your items arrive in perfect condition so it's great that you've noticed. Thanks so much for your 5 star review, we really appreciate it.
Brilliant, helped me with my car purchase, meaning it was less of a faff in the negotiation.
It's great that the glitter card and paper was just what you needed and helped with your negotiations. thank you so much for leaving us a 5-star review.
Fantastic products that arrived super quick. I love the little sweet treat too .
We're so pleased that you're happy with the quality of our products and that you enjoyed the tasty treat! We hope that we can be of service to you again soon.
Excellent service. No sooner ordered than delivered. Product quality also excellent.
Thank you for your fabulous review. This is just how ordering from us should be so it's great to hear. Hope you'll pay us a visit again soon!
I purchased 50 items of Primrose Didi and am very happy with them. The picture online was an exact representation however in real life they are far more sparkly! They arrived only a day after the expected time (possibly due to covid at my local sorting office) and were well packaged. There was even a little card thanking me for my order from a small business in these challenging times.
These will be used on a wedding cake next year and I will send a photo when done.
Many thanks to Wendy, Alison and Donna.
What a wonderful review Anne, we appreciate it so much. We can't wait to see the wedding cake. Take care and stay safe.
Arrived so quickly and beautiful packaged with the environment in mind . Thank you
Thank you Sarah for your wonderful review. We do take care with our packaging as we want your order to arrive in perfect condition and we choose environmentally friendly packaging wherever we can. It's nice for us that you've noticed this, thank you. We hope that we can be of service to you again soon.
Easy to order, quick delivery well packaged
We're so pleased that you found the ordering process easy. It's great that your items arrived quickly for you, we hope that you'll come back and visit us again soon!
Exactly what I wanted. Arrived very quickly and was packaging was excellent
We're thrilled that everything was just as you wanted. We take care with our packaging so we're delighted that you were pleased. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for giving us 5 stars, we really do appreciate it.
I ordered some primrose Didi embellishments and I am very pleased to say that the picture on the website is an exact picture of how they look in real life. They are absolutely exquisite and really sparkle! There will be used on a white wedding cake in 2021 where the "bling" will look classy and tasteful. I can't wait to get decorating! The items can be bought singly which is great and you don't get stuck with a whole packet if you only need a few.
Care had been taken in packaging the product and there was a very personal touch to it. Well done Wendy, Alison and Donna.
The package was one day later than the estimated delivery date however it was reported that covid had been discovered at my local sorting office and that is something that WowVow cannot be responsible for.
I'll send a photo of the cake next year!
Thank you so much for your wonderful review Anne. We're so pleased that you like your Primrose Didi embellishments and that they were just as you expected. We can't wait to see the finished cake, it will look beautiful with a little sparkle - we know that tasting delicious will be a given! Thank you so much for your kind review and for rating us with 5 stars, it really does mean a great deal to us.
Just exactly what I wanted
How fantastic, that's just what we like to hear! Thank you so much for leaving us a review and a 5-star one at that. We' look forward to when you need us again!
Excellent service and products. The glitter paper Is gorgeous. I love this company's products.
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a wonderful review for us Heather. We're so pleased that you're happy with your glitter paper. We look forward to your next visit if hopefully, you need some more! Thank you for giving us a 5-star rating, it's much appreciated.
Hi there! Just received the birthday card for my daughter that I ordered from you. It is really beautiful. Thank you so much for the card and the care taken in ensuring that it arrived on time and in perfect condition.
We're so pleased that your card has arrived in time and that you're pleased with your order. We hope that your daughter has a wonderful birthday and hope that you'll visit us again if you need another card. Thank you so much for your 5 star review, it's brightened up our day!
Friendly staff always ready to help and advise and very efficient service.
Thank you so much for your lovely review. It's really important to us that our customer service is friendly and efficient so thank you for mentioning it. We're really grateful for your 5-star rating, thank you so much.
Amazingly quick delivery and glassware was very securely packaged.
We're so pleased that your glassware has reached you safely, we do take extra care with the packaging of fragile items! It's good to hear that the delivery was quick as well. We look forward to being of service again when you need us. Thank you for your lovely review.
Always great service 🤩
How fantastic to read your wonderful review. We take pride in our customer service so it's great to know you're happy with it. Thanks so much for rating us with 5 stars, you've made our day!
Speedy Delivery. Really well packaged and everything was lovely inside.
Thank you for rating us with 5 stars Amie. We're so pleased that your order arrived quickly and that you were pleased with how it was packed. We take great care to send orders that are like those that we'd like to receive ourselves. We hope that you enjoy your products and that we can be of service to you again soon!
wowvow is rated 4.97 based on 1,156 reviews