wowvow Reviews

of reviewers recommend wowvow
Read wowvow Reviews

About wowvow:

The Handcrafted Card Company Ltd is a multi award-winning greeting card publisher and online wedding retailer, trading under the brand names wowvow ® and The Handcrafted Card Company Ltd ©

wowvow ® makes DIY weddings so easy. A trusted wedding stationery supplier offering all you need to make DIY wedding invitations and decorations as well as all the supplies you need for card making, handmade cards and crafts at amazing prices. Get inspired by amazing creative ideas and shop from our extensive range. Create your ‘Wedding with Wow’ now!

wowvow ® is a trademark of The Handcrafted Card Company Ltd.

support@wowvow.co.uk

The Clockhouse. Hempstalls Lane

Tell us how wowvow made you happy
Very efficient and even though it was a small order, care had been taken to present it beautifully.
We're so pleased that your order arrived safely. Thank you so much for your review, we hope that you'll come back and visit us again another time.
Lovely card received, personalised as requested.
We're so pleased that you're pleased with your personalised card. We hope that you'll come to us again if you need another card. Thank you for taking time to leave us a review.
Well made card and easy delivery. Good value for money
Thank you so much for your 5 star review Christine. We're delighted that you're pleased with your card and that you rate it good value for money. Do come back to us when you need another card.
This was for my wife as an spear as she liked the one she first one , she can take one when in the caravan.
Hi Michael, thank you for our star rating, we hope we can be of service again :)
Product is lovely shipment was quick, shame nobody got back to me when I sent an inquiry 3 weeks ago
We really appreciate the fact you have taken time to leave us a review. Without it we would not have realised the issue we had with one of our contact forms which is currently in the hands of our web developers. As we have already been in communication we hope we have answered your enquiry and one of the different options available might suit. We are very glad you have been happy with your order and want to reassure you that we do our very best to reply to enquiries within a day or two at the most so, if something seems amiss, do please call so we can help/advise straight away.
Great customer service, always quick delivery. The odd money off voucher would not go amiss ;)
Thank you Nicola for your kind comments in your review :) We are very grateful for your valued custom and that you are so pleased with our service. Do keep an eye on our Facebook page as we do sometimes run offers or giveaways but your comment is duly noted!!
Good service, love the paper packaging, don't like the bad for your teeth coloured sweets!
Thank you Mark for taking the time to write us a review, we really appreciate it. We are very pleased that your order was as you hoped and you liked the packaging. Making sure our products are packed securely is so important to us but we do try hard to make them a pleasure to open. Popping a sweet in our orders is something we decided to do from personal shopping experiences and feedback but of course it's not for everyone! This is why feedback from reviews is so valuable. As we have the opportunity for customers to add 'additional information' when placing an order we have asked any customers who don't want a sweet to mention it and we do our very best to note this for future orders. Thank you for our four stars :)
Good quality items. Shipping fees too high
Thank you so much for your review and feedback. We are always mindful of shipping rates and hope to be able to offer additional services and pricing options in the future. At the moment we find that speed and security of shipping tends to be the priority for customers but, rest assured, we take on board your comments. Do please always contact us if you have any concerns over the shipping cost. We are delighted that you were happy with the quality of the items you purchased and we do hope that you will choose to shop with us again :)
Lovely cards, delivered very promptly
That's great news, thank you so much for leaving us such positive feedback! Thank you very much for your custom, we do hope we can be of service again next time you need some more greeting cards :)
The card I bought is absolutely beautiful and arrived very quickly - but I do find the postage and packing and VAT very high - for this reason I am not positive I will order again. When all that was added on it nearly doubled the cost of my order.
Thank you very much for your review. We take it very seriously if a customer is not completely happy and are sorry you feel, on this occasion postage was high. The VAT is always included in the price the customer sees on the website as they shop but is listed separately on the invoice in case the customer needs to see the VAT content of the order. Delivery was £2.25 which is our lowest delivery option and your goods (inc. VAT) came to £8.80. We are delighted you were pleased with the quality of the products ordered and the speed of delivery and do hope you will consider shopping with us again.
Consistently good quality products and excellent service.
Thank you so much for your review and for your valued custom. We work hard to maintain high standards, stock lovely products and offer a great service so it's lovely to know you have chosen to highlight these points, thank you. We look forward to being of service again soon :)
The Service was brilliant. I just found the delivery a little high if I wanted it couriered otherwise I can't fault the service. :)
Thank you very much for your review, we are so pleased that you feel we offer a brilliant service :) We are always looking at delivery charges and may well introduce even more postage options in the future; in the meantime we do hope we can be of service to you again. Thank you for our star rating!
good service and fast delievry
Thank you very much for your review, your comments are very much appreciated as are our stars :) we do try to make sure that our orders are dispatched as quickly as possible so we are delighted that you are happy with our service.
Item came in a lovely package and very protected, I was very happy that most of it was cardboard and paper based however still a few plastic bags so try and reduce on that. It came on time and price was fair.
Over all very happy!
Thank you very much for your review, we're delighted everything arrived in good time for you and that you were happy with your order. We have tried very hard to reduce the plastic used in our packaging but completely take your comments on board; we are always looking to use less plastic.
Product as described, fast shipping, however i would prefer a lower shipping charge especially when buying only few things.
Thank you so much for your review and feedback. We're working hard on our international shipping rates and hope to be able to offer additional services and pricing options. At the moment we find that speed and security of shipping tends to be the priority for customers but, rest assured, we take on board your comments and hope that you will shop with us again. Do please always contact us if you have any concerns over the shipping cost.
Very happy with purchase. Good quality
We are delighted that you are happy with your order and really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, thank you so much. We do hope we can be of service again, we are always adding beautiful new products and love introducing them to our customers :)
Very prompt efficient service and a pleasing selection of goods.
We are really delighted that you have enjoyed shopping with wowvow and that your order arrived swiftly, we really appreciate your kind words and do hope we can be of service again.
The crystals are beautiful. That being said,I was disappointed with the size of the crystals I ordered. Your website makes them look bigger than they actually are. I would not have spent the money that I did had I known the actual size. I am still able to use them as planned though so my money was not wasted.
Thank you so much for your review. We make sure we take the best, close up photos we can so our customers can see the detail but we do make sure the dimensions are listed. We have both 'product details' and 'product dimensions' shown. We are glad that you are able to use the crystals and we hope you choose to shop with us again.
I primarily was recommended to Wowvow for their ribbons, they have a good range of colours some of which I was having trouble finding elsewhere.
Thank you so much for your review; we do love our ribbons! We are delighted that you were able to source the ribbons you required and we will always do all we can to ensure stock levels match our customers requirements if customers have specific requests. We hope we can be of service to you again.
Delivery charges are too high.
Product range is excellent.
Good, easy to use website.
We're so pleased you like our products and the wowvow website functionality. We've lots of new products arriving and we have some exciting new delivery options to announce in the new year which are sure to please.
wowvow is rated 4.97 based on 1,156 reviews