wowvow Reviews

of reviewers recommend wowvow
Read wowvow Reviews

About wowvow:

The Handcrafted Card Company Ltd is a multi award-winning greeting card publisher and online wedding retailer, trading under the brand names wowvow ® and The Handcrafted Card Company Ltd ©

wowvow ® makes DIY weddings so easy. A trusted wedding stationery supplier offering all you need to make DIY wedding invitations and decorations as well as all the supplies you need for card making, handmade cards and crafts at amazing prices. Get inspired by amazing creative ideas and shop from our extensive range. Create your ‘Wedding with Wow’ now!

wowvow ® is a trademark of The Handcrafted Card Company Ltd.

support@wowvow.co.uk

The Clockhouse. Hempstalls Lane

Tell us how wowvow made you happy
wowvow 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Jacqueline Blair
wowvow 5 star review on 30th March 2021
Martina O
wowvow 5 star review on 15th March 2021
Angelic Designs Wedding Stationery
wowvow 5 star review on 22nd August 2020
Edie
Wowvow is the best online site for wedding stationery supplies. I have been using this company for over 6 years and everything has always been to the same high standard. I always check their site first when looking for something. The customer service is superb, nothing is every a bother to them, staff are so friendly and helpful. Products are amazing quality & are always very well packaged and delivered very fast and in perfect condition.
I use wowvows glitter card for my frames as a background, and the colour and quality are superb, and the glitter doesn't fall off, The sparkle is amazing, far superior than any high street supplier, and to top it off I got some beautiful embellishments free with my order. I honestly couldn't find such quality for such good value.
Excellent service and products are top quality. I’ll be looking into purchasing more products here.
wowvow 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Jacqueline, your completed invitation looks absolutely fabulous! We are so pleased that you are happy with our service and the products we offer. We value your custom very much and sincerely hope we can continue to supply you with lovely products :) Thank you so much for leaving such a nice review for our customers to read.
I've received a number of orders FROM Wowvow and I'm really impressed. The items ordered are always quickly despatched and received. The items are well packaged without an abundance of packing material. The range of available stock is excellent and prices are very reasonable. When buying multiple shades of similar colour, they are packaged in a way so you can identify which shade is which. This company has saved me hundreds of pounds by allowing me to make my own invitations rather than having to order them. Will definitely use them again and again.
Wow, thank you Lee for your review, you've been very kind, we are so pleased you were happy with your order. We do try hard to make sure everything is packed appropriately and attractively but with a minimum of fuss or excessive void-fill so it's lovely you commented on this :) We are particularly delighted to think we played a small part in helping you create your own invitations. Thank you very much for our 5 stars!
Bought two butterflies that wind up and fly out of the card for my wee granddaughter and she loved it ❤ The quality of these items was fabulous and the price was amazing too. I'd definitely recommend 100% 👍 I'll be buying more soon. Thanks again for a hassle free order and very quick delivery.
Hello Anne, thank you so much for leaving a review about our Magic Flyer butterflies, we're so pleased you like them! They are great fun and can be used time and time again in cards, books, all sorts of places to give a lovely surprise! Glad you received your order so quickly :)
I ordered a beautiful engagement card showing 2 sheep and some sparkles (forgot to take a pic) the card arrived today , it looks great! Definitely better than other cards I've seen on other websites.
Hello Maria! We are really happy you liked the card you ordered so much, and that you were so pleased with the quality! We do hope you'll think of us when you next need a special card! Thank you very much for our five stars :)
Been using this company for a few years now and always excellent service.
Thank you very much for leaving us such a lovely review. We are so grateful for your custom and, obviously, delighted you've chosen to shop with us over the years! We look forward to being here for you for years to come :) Thank you also for our five stars!
Super quick delivery and great quality product. Will order again :)
Hello Emily, thank you very much for shopping with us, we are really pleased you received your order quickly and were so happy with your choice of product/s. We look forward to being of service again when you next need us! :)
Perfect paper, fast shipping, highly recommended
Your comments are much appreciated Viktorija, thank you for shopping with us and for making time to leave us a review :)
Brilliant Service, Lovely girls, Brilliant Products... The only place I now shop for my materials!
Coming into work and reading your review has really made everyone's day, thank you so much for your kind comments :) We are very grateful for your custom and are excited to know you'd like to shop with us again, thank you!
Stunning gem stones. I used them to decorate my daughters 17th birthday card. Great service and super fast dispatch! Will 100% be purchasing again!
wowvow 5 star review on 30th March 2021
We are delighted to hear that Martina, what a stunning card, your daughter must have been thrilled! We look forward to being of service again and we really appreciate your recommendation :)
Absolutely thrilled with the embellishments I ordered. So glad I found you & will be ordering again ( as long as my little business takes off). Highly recommend. Thankyou.
We are so delighted you found us! Thank you so much for ordering from us, it's wonderful to know you are delighted with the products you chose. We really appreciate you making time to leave us your feedback, it means a great deal. We really hope everything goes well for you and your business; we are always here on the phone or email to answer questions, offer our advice or just to connect and say hi! All the very best and thank you for our five stars!
Quick service and well packed. Perfect 👌
That's so good to hear, Joan, thank you very much for making time to leave your comments, we really appreciate it! And thank you for your five-star rating!
Excellent customer service as always 👌
Thank you, Suzanne, for your kind comments and your valued custom, we really appreciate your feedback :)
Just received my first order of Sparkle Card, absolutely beautiful every single colour. Will definately use you again. thank you.
Thank you Elaine, for leaving such a lovely review, and for giving us 5 stars! We just love the Sparkle Card too, it's so intense and 'sparkly'! We like the fact it's single-sided and has such a good 'weight' at 300gsm. We hope it works well for your projects and that we can be of service again in the future :)
Absolutely beautiful designs of cards. Always an excellent service and Mark is so pleasant and helpful on the phone.
Thank you so much, Llinos, for your kind comments, we're so pleased you love our greeting cards! Mark was delighted to read your comments, and we couldn't agree with you more, Mark is completely fab :)
OH wow, this stationery is beautiful.
Thank you! We're so pleased to read your comments; thank you for letting everyone know your thoughts and for giving us five stars :)
Very good choice of products & very reasonably priced. My order was received promptly & was well packaged. Will definitely recommend.
Thank you so much for choosing to shop with us and for saying you'd recommend us, it really means a lot! So pleased your order reached you swiftly and safely and that you feel we have a good choice of products :)
Great quality, very quick delivery. Spot on!
We are delighted that you were so pleased with your order and delivery speed :) Where possible we aim to get orders out the same day they're placed. Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review!
Quick delivery and items as expected.
Thank you, Francesca, for letting us know and for sharing your shopping experience with us, we really appreciate it!
I cannot praise this company enough. Top quality products at superb prices and the staff always go that extra mile 🤗🤗
You've made our day today Moira! Thank you so much for your lovely comments and for choosing to shop with us, we really appreciate it :)
wowvow is rated 4.96 based on 1,315 reviews