wowvow Reviews

of reviewers recommend wowvow
Read wowvow Reviews

About wowvow:

The Handcrafted Card Company Ltd is a multi award-winning greeting card publisher and online wedding retailer, trading under the brand names wowvow ® and The Handcrafted Card Company Ltd ©

wowvow ® makes DIY weddings so easy. A trusted wedding stationery supplier offering all you need to make DIY wedding invitations and decorations as well as all the supplies you need for card making, handmade cards and crafts at amazing prices. Get inspired by amazing creative ideas and shop from our extensive range. Create your ‘Wedding with Wow’ now!

wowvow ® is a trademark of The Handcrafted Card Company Ltd.

support@wowvow.co.uk

The Clockhouse. Hempstalls Lane

Tell us how wowvow made you happy
Wowvow is the best online site for wedding stationery supplies. I have been using this company for over 6 years and everything has always been to the same high standard. I always check their site first when looking for something. The customer service is superb, nothing is every a bother to them, staff are so friendly and helpful. Products are amazing quality & are always very well packaged and delivered very fast and in perfect condition.
placed an order late Thursday night, Delivered Saturday lunch time Brilliant service ,Thank you
Love the products I've received from wowvow, really good quality and arrive in lovely packaging. I look forward to my delivery to receive all the beautiful items. The website is easy to use and well laid out. Would definitely recommend.
Absolutely beautiful products, thrilled with my purchases.
The item matched the product I viewed on line, which is especially important since colour schemes matter. The paper I ordered was high quality & a beautiful design. I ordered in the Christmas break, but my order was immediately dispatched upon their return & arrived promptly. I was especially pleased with the packaging as I was worried the paper might be folded or bent, but it arrived in cellophane packaging within a rigid cardboard envelope & was well preserved. I'd be very pleased to order from wowvow again!
Thank you very much for making time to leave us a review, and for rating us 5 star! We are so delighted that you like the paper you chose and that it arrived safely. We work hard to ensure that all products are protected well and we make sure to check products carefully before packing and dispatch. We do hope we can be of service again! :)
Been waiting over 2 weeks for delivery. Completely missed the date abs purpose of the purchase. Still waiting
We're very sorry that you have not received your order yet. We're not sure if you saw the notification on checkout regarding our Christmas shutdown. While you placed your order on 29.12.20 it was dispatched on 6.1.21 which was the first day we were open after the Christmas break.

After you contacted us this morning we have provided you with the tracking information. Unfortunately, although your order was posted RM24 hour, Royal Mail has significant delays with their services. This is due to the increased demand experienced by all delivery providers. In addition, we are aware that many Royal Mail employees are ill or isolating which is restricting services in some areas.

We too are disappointed that you have not yet received your order and we will continue to monitor the tracking. If you have any further concerns please contact us by email or phone and we will do our best to help.
Fantastic service. Brilliant communication. Super fast delivery over Christmas. Great quality product.
Miranda, thank you so much for making time to leave us a review, we're touched by your comments and delighted you were happy with the product you chose :)
Great choice, prompt delivery. Excellent quality.
Thank you for shopping with us Jean, and for leaving us such a nice review, we really appreciate it.
Good quality envelopes, very caring and attentive staff.
Thank you Katrina for your lovely comments, they mean a lot; we're so pleased you were happy with your envelopes
Excellent service. Had one minor issue that was dealt with immediately.
Thank you for your feedback Peter; so pleased the issue was resolved quickly. Thank you for giving us five stars, they are much appreciated
Great shop as always Thanks wowovow
Thank you Paul; that's a lovely comment to leave, we really appreciate it. Also, thank you very much for our five stars!
Délai de livraison respecté.
Great as always :)
Thank you, that's great to know! We really appreciate your custom; thank you for your feedback :)
Gorgeous card. Many thanks.
Lynne
We're delighted you are so pleased with your card Lynne; thank you very much for your review :)
I was delighted with the card I had chosen , the service was very good , a speedy delivery which was not expected in these difficult times . I would recommend to everyone .
To have a customer recommend us means such a lot to us; we're thrilled Dawn, thank you :) We're so pleased you were happy with your card and that it reached you quickly
Gorgeous card, quickly despatched and good sercice
Thank you Eleanor, we're delighted you are so pleased with your card and that it reached you quickly:) Thank you for your five-star review :)
Great service thanks
Thanks Adam, we really appreciate your comments and hope we can be of service again :)
Brilliant quality and super speedy delivery 🙂
Thank you, Louise, for five stars and a smiley face, always going to make our day!!! We're so pleased you were happy with your order and that it reached you swiftly; thank you so much for leaving a review.
Very happy. No problems at all. Thank you
That's brilliant news :) You're very welcome; we're just so pleased you are happy with your order! Thank you for leaving a review.
Order came promptly and was exactly what I wanted.
That's great to hear; thank you very much for your order and for taking time to leave us a review, it's very much appreciated :)
Purchased hinged wire balls and hearts. Arrived promptly and well packed. Very good value for money.
We are delighted to hear that you were so pleased with your shopping experience and the products you ordered. Thank you ever so much for making time to leave us a review, we are delighted you chose to rate us five star :)
wowvow is rated 4.97 based on 1,243 reviews