wowvow Reviews

Based on 1,481 reviews
5 out of 5
Read wowvow Reviews

About wowvow:

The Handcrafted Card Company Ltd is a multi award-winning greeting card publisher and online wedding retailer, trading under the brand names wowvow ® and The Handcrafted Card Company Ltd ©

wowvow ® makes DIY weddings so easy. A trusted wedding stationery supplier offering all you need to make DIY wedding invitations and decorations as well as all the supplies you need for card making, handmade cards and crafts at amazing prices. Get inspired by amazing creative ideas and shop from our extensive range. Create your ‘Wedding with Wow’ now!

wowvow ® is a trademark of The Handcrafted Card Company Ltd.

support@wowvow.co.uk

The Clockhouse. Hempstalls Lane

Tell us how wowvow made you happy
I use wowvow on a regular basis, and have never been disappointed. Their products are all excellent, they dispatch quickly and nothing ever arrives damaged including delicate cards and papers, but most importantly their customer service is second to none.
Reading your review means such a lot to us Sue; thank you so much. It's special for us to read your feedback as it means the plans and ideas we have come together well. We do love the products we offer and always enjoy a chat with our customers if we can help or advise; we can't help ourselves :) We look forward to the next time we can be of service!
Consistently excellent service and fast delivery.
Thank you Deborah, we really appreciate your comments and are so glad you were happy! Five stars...wow! :)
always get great service
Thanks, Richie, it's lovely to get this feedback! :)
Very speedy delivery👍🏻 Lovely good quality and good prices. Will definitely be ordering again in the near future. Many Thanks x
Hello! We are really glad to hear how pleased you were with the products you ordered and our prices. It's lovely to know you will come back to visit our website again :) Thank you so much for rating us 5*!
Very good quality products and great customer service.
We're very grateful for your comment, thank you so much for shopping with us and, also, for our five stars!!! :)
Brilliant service and lovely products. Products arrived all beautifully packaged within the box. Thank you for you thoughtful service, I will definitely use again.
Thank you Tracy. We are so pleased you were happy with our products and the way we pack them :) We look forward to being of service again!
Handcrafted are one of my favourite hand made card companies. They continue to produce beautiful new designs. Their most recent wedding cards are stunningly beautiful. They are very helpful and obliging especially when it comes to special requests.
Hello Melinda, thank you so much for making time to leave us a review, we really appreciate your feedback. We're absolutely delighted that you love 'Besotted', it is such a lovely, contemporary collection. Mark will be thrilled to read your comments as will our designers, you've made our day! :)
The perfect sage green and dusty rose coloured card, just what I'd been looking for and also I love the swatch cards and these will be ideal for future orders. Thanks
Thank you for leaving us a review, we have had a great reaction to our swatch packs; we're glad they will be helpful and, of course, we're delighted that you were so pleased with the card you ordered, those two colours sound a lovely combination! :)
Exactly what I needed and arrived very quickly - thank you!
That's great news, Tasha, thank you so much for letting us know you're a happy customer! :)
Absolutely incredible company. Such fast delivery and amazing quality products. Customer service is fab, I use a couple of different suppliers and these are by far my favourite!
Wow, Jodie, thank you for such lovely comments, they really have made us feel very proud. We always feedback reviews to our little team and it means a great deal to everyone to know that what we do is appreciated by our customers. We will do our very best to continue to please! Thank you very much for giving us five stars :):)
As a wedding stationer, it’s always good to find a supplier that stocks multiple things you need, to avoid combing the entire internet for your materials. I ordered some bits & pieces to try out and they arrived SO quickly! Everything was packaged carefully and beautifully, and the quality of everything was top tier. I’m so pleased to have found this website and I’ll be coming back for more… many, many times.
Thank you, Oh Blythe Design, for your lovely comments! It's so exciting for us when we see a new customer start to shop with us. We have customers who have been with us for years and years and that relationship is very special to us. Of course, it's all about the products so we are really thrilled that you are pleased with the quality! We've just introduced a whole new set of pocketfolds and have broadened, pocket cards, wallets, creased cards and all 'cut card' to almost all board stocks so there's just so much to choose from. We look forward to being here when you need us :)
As someone who works with stationery for my business (hot foil printing), I have to say that my first time using wowvow has been excellent. Nice, simple to use website. Good quality products. Good prices. Fast delivery. Well packaged. An excellent way to make a succesful business!
As you can imagine, Philip, reading your feedback about your shopping experience with wowvow has really made our day! We are so thrilled you tried us out and very much hope, as you were so pleased, that we'll be able to supply your business again! From one stationery lover to another...thank you!
I love the quality of the embellishments and I will not buy anyone else’s plus always first class delivery
Thank you so much Mrs Johnstone for your lovely comments! We do love being surrounded by sparkle, it's great to know you love our embellishments too! Thank you for your custom we really appreciate it x
Lovely envelopes, very quick delivery and easy transaction
We are very proud of our envelope department so we're thrilled to receive your feedback :) Thank you so much for ordering with wowvow and for rating us five star!
Very good quality and excellent customer service. Will definitely buy again.
That's so good to know Helen! It's very kind of you to leave us a review and we look forward to being of service again :)
Brilliant service, products are high quality, definitely recommend.
Thank you Kulsum, it's lovely to hear our customers praise the quality of their orders and we really appreciate your recommendation. Thank you so much for ordering with us and for giving us five stars!
Have been looking for ages for stuff to make my own wedding invitations and this site couldn’t have been more perfect! Everything I needed in one place. Placed my order and it was delivered the next day! Amazing quality and fantastic service. Highly recommend
Hello Gemma, we are so proud to know your special wedding invitations will be made from products you chose at wowvow :) Thank you for your order and for making time to write a review. All the very best with your preparations, we hope we can be of service again for other creative projects; don't forget we're always here for advice should you have any questions :) Thank you for our five stars!
The team are very friendly and are always on hand to help with product queries and availability. Delivery is super speedy. A great company!
Thank you so much for your kind review Hayley, we really appreciate it! So pleased you like to shop at wowvow and that your orders reach you quickly :)
I have been ordering every 1-2 months for almost 1.5 years. I really like the products. The quality and packaging are very nice. Thank you for everything!
We need to thank YOU, Ozge, for your valued, repeat custom, we really appreciate it!!! We are so pleased that you are always so happy with your orders :)
Always very well packaged, quick postage and well presented. Just one little criticism, it would be absolutely fantastic if the codes could be stuck on the items so easy to check off the invoice when delivered. So happy with all the items and a wonderful place to shop from though.
Hello, thank you for your review, we are so pleased to read your comments and delighted your order reached you swiftly. It's never a problem to identify products, always happy to if asked. Rather than stick codes onto products we create a list that's printed out and this lists each item (A4 sheet/envelope etc) in the same order in which they are stacked. The customer can then cut out and stick on the tabs if wished, or refer to the list and create their own code reference. Just add a note to your order (on the page you checkout) and we will help you identify card/paper/envelopes, no problem at all! Most non-paper/card items will already have a code attached. We will always do what we can to help :) Thank you for our 5 stars!!!
Lovely wrapping. Quick delivery. Very happy. Thank you for the treat! Sweet surprise! Much appreciated.
You're welcome Giusi! Thank you for making time to leave us a review, we are delighted that you were happy with your order :)
wowvow is rated 4.96 based on 1,481 reviews