wowvow Reviews

of reviewers recommend wowvow
Read wowvow Reviews

About wowvow:

The Handcrafted Card Company Ltd is a multi award-winning greeting card publisher and online wedding retailer, trading under the brand names wowvow ® and The Handcrafted Card Company Ltd ©

wowvow ® makes DIY weddings so easy. A trusted wedding stationery supplier offering all you need to make DIY wedding invitations and decorations as well as all the supplies you need for card making, handmade cards and crafts at amazing prices. Get inspired by amazing creative ideas and shop from our extensive range. Create your ‘Wedding with Wow’ now!

wowvow ® is a trademark of The Handcrafted Card Company Ltd.

support@wowvow.co.uk

The Clockhouse. Hempstalls Lane

Tell us how wowvow made you happy
wowvow 5 star review on 8th June 2021
Martina O
wowvow 5 star review on 15th March 2021
Angelic Designs Wedding Stationery
Shannon Clarke
I use wowvow on a regular basis, and have never been disappointed. Their products are all excellent, they dispatch quickly and nothing ever arrives damaged including delicate cards and papers, but most importantly their customer service is second to none.
Reading your review means such a lot to us Sue; thank you so much. It's special for us to read your feedback as it means the plans and ideas we have come together well. We do love the products we offer and always enjoy a chat with our customers if we can help or advise; we can't help ourselves :) We look forward to the next time we can be of service!
This is a fantastic company and an excellent team , the products are top quality and always delivered super quick , well done guys !!!
The quality of the card was very good, just what I needed for my project. Very efficient service. Will use this company again.
I got in touch with them as I wanted to make sure I was ordering the right product and they were extremely helpful; fast shipping service too!
As described very pleased
Lovely products and super quick delivery. Will definitely use again.
Delivery was fast and the products are really good quality.
Great site to order from, always efficient, wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
Always an service and beautifully designed cards
Excellent service and wonderful selection of quality products
That's great news, we're so pleased shopping with us was such a positive experience, thank you for your feedback, (and the five stars!)
Very easy transaction from start to finish. They kept me informed of progress of order & despatch details. Fast delivery. Loved my items. Would highly recommend this company 5*
Your recommendation is greatly appreciated Jacqueline, thank you so much. It's great to know your shopping experience with us was very easy, and that you loved the products you ordered. We do hope you will choose to shop with us again!
excellent items and service
Thank you, Maureen, brilliant to hear! We really appreciate the five stars you've given us :)
All I wanted was a single wedding greeting card, found the perfect one on this website. The card was priced at a cost I would expect to pay for the quality, but the postage charge for a single card was steep.
Thank you so much for leaving us your feedback. We are sorry you felt the postage was too high and take on board your comments. You have been very kind to give us a high star rating so we are delighted you were pleased with the card you purchased and we do hope we can be of service again one day.
Always so helpful, orders despatched quickly and the materials are perfect quality!
Thank you Vicky, that's so kind of you. We're always working hard to source exciting new products and offer a great shopping experience so we are very pleased to read such lovely comments from our valued customers. Thank you for the five stars!!!
Great produce range, fab prices and very helpful and friendly customer service... Nothing is ever too much trouble.. Highly recommended
Wow, Jayne, thank you for these lovely comments :) We are so pleased that you like our products so much! Quality matters a lot to us, we know how important it is to our customers. We are delighted we have always been able to help; your recommendation and five-star rating are much appreciated.
Really and truly you can not go wrong with this company, the customer service, the quality, friendliness and helpfulness of the staff are just the best...A supplier you can always count on..Have a great day wowvow team...
Thank you Lesley, it's so good of you to leave our customers your feedback, and your comments mean such a great deal to us. Having customers as lovely as you makes us love what we do even more :)
I use a lot of online companies for my business with varying ease. I always sigh a relief when it comes to using WOWVOW as it is so easy, it takes me seconds to check out, postage is always fast and if I have needed to ask a question the people are SO nice and helpful. I miss the sweets which used to come with the package.. gave me a sugar hit as I worked!
Hello, Sophia, thank you sooooo much for your lovely review! We are delighted that you enjoy shopping with us and that we are able to help when you have a question, (we do love a question, or to be asked for advice, as we love the products so much!) The sweets are making a gradual return so sugar hits should resume soon :) Thanks for making our day and for taking the time to leave such lovely feedback x
Beautiful products and fast delivery, thank you so much
Great to read your comments Danielle, thank you so much. A lovely review like yours really makes our day, so thank you for taking the time to get in touch, and for giving us 5 stars :)
Very good quality products, good customer service and quick delivery.
We're delighted to read this review and how positive it is :) We love what we do, and the products we sell, so we do hope we can be of service again. Thank you!
In a word - fantastic! Great website, easy ordering, good price and they had in stock an item (wedding favour boxes) that had gone out of stock everywhere else I'd tried! Liked the fact that I wasn't forced to bulk-buy as the boxes came in packs of 10. Super-fast delivery too. Would definitely recommend and would use again. Thank you.
Wow, Karen, thank you for such fab feedback and for saying you'd recommend us, that's lovely of you!! We are so pleased you were able to find what you needed and we look forward to being of service again in the future :)
wowvow is rated 4.96 based on 1,359 reviews