wowvow Reviews

of reviewers recommend wowvow
customer service
Read wowvow Reviews

About wowvow:

The Handcrafted Card Company Ltd is a multi award-winning greeting card publisher and online wedding retailer, trading under the brand names wowvow ® and The Handcrafted Card Company Ltd ©

wowvow ® makes DIY weddings so easy. A trusted wedding stationery supplier offering all you need to make DIY wedding invitations and decorations as well as all the supplies you need for card making, handmade cards and crafts at amazing prices. Get inspired by amazing creative ideas and shop from our extensive range. Create your ‘Wedding with Wow’ now!

wowvow ® is a trademark of The Handcrafted Card Company Ltd.

support@wowvow.co.uk

The Clockhouse. Hempstalls Lane

Tell us how wowvow made you happy
Wowvow is the best online site for wedding stationery supplies. I have been using this company for over 6 years and everything has always been to the same high standard. I always check their site first when looking for something. The customer service is superb, nothing is every a bother to them, staff are so friendly and helpful. Products are amazing quality & are always very well packaged and delivered very fast and in perfect condition.
Wowvow continually provide the best products and customer service, I will always be a customer of there’s, I can ask them anything and they are always more than happy to help. I can always rely on them with the best quality of products and really fast, secure delivery.
Elaine, your lovely comments mean so much to us and we really appreciate them; they have made our day! We are so delighted that you choose to shop with us and we value your custom very much. Thank you for taking time to leave us this review and five stars! We look forward to being of service again next time you need us.
Great supplier. I been using them for years and they have always been a reliable suppliers of products.
Your comments are much appreciated. We are delighted and, of course, grateful to have had your custom for so long and we look forward to being able to be of service again. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for rating us 5 star!
Found this company by chance a couple of years ago and now won't go anywhere else for embellishments or ribbons for wedding stationery. The products are always well packaged and delivered within a couple of days. Definitely recommend.
We're so pleased that you found us!! Thank you very much for recommending us and for choosing to shop with us. We are delighted that your orders reach you swiftly and we look forward to being of service again! Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review :)
Delighted with the product
Brilliant! We're so pleased and also grateful that you chose to leave a review. Thank you very much for our 5 stars :)
Had the specific color of paper I needed to complete a papercraft project. Fast shipping. Came carefully packaged. Just what I wanted. They also left a note wishing me a happy new year! Would purchase from them again!
Thank you so much for leaving us a review; your comments are very much appreciated and we are thrilled that you would shop with us again. We do take a lot of pride in our packaging and value highly each and every order. Thank you so much for rating us 5 star :)
Good quality and prompt delivery
Hi Lorraine, thank you very much for your feedback. We're so pleased that your order reached you quickly and that you were happy with your purchase! We look forward to being of service again one day :)
Item arrived super fast, looks very cute and is good quality. Packaging very safe and some sweet gift was attached for my little girl. Overall- very good customer service, thank you!
Thank you so much Aneta for taking time to leave us a review. We are delighted to read your comments and to know you were pleased with both your order and our service, this obviously means a lot to us. Thank you also for rating us 'five star' :)
I bought some birthday cards from you through Amazon, just wanted to say I am very happy with them, thank you
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review we really appreciate it! We are very proud of our collections and that they are all designed in-house and published in the UK. We do hope that you will continue to choose our greeting cards and we are so happy that you're happy! Thank you for our 5 stars :)
Great products and very helpful staff! Always happy to help with any queries or problems. Ordered stock for several years now and never had any problems. Thank you!!
Hello Gemma, Thank you very much for leaving us such a lovely review, everyone will be so pleased to read your comments. Your custom is valued so much and we look forward to being of service again soon. Thank you also for giving us 5 stars :)
Amazing service. Arrived the following day and items are perfect.
That's great news all round! Thank you very much for leaving us a review, we look forward to being of service again and getting your order to you quickly. Thank you for our five stars :)
Wonderful service, as always. Fantastic customer care and great quality products.
Thank you so much for your kind comments! I'ts lovely to know you like the service we offer and that you think the products are great quality. We really appreciate the time you've taken to feedback your thoughts and for rating us so highly! We look forward to being of service again when you next need us :)
Absolutely love everything about this site, so much choice and reasonable prices
I ordered a handmade birthday card for my daughter, it is wonderful and delicately done. The way it was delivered was absolutely lovely, making sure it wouldn't get damaged with the diamante on the front. I will definitely tell family and friends about this website and I look forward to using them again.
Hello Lisa, thank you so much for your lovely review and for giving us five stars; we really appreciate it and your recommendation means such a lot to us! Thank you also for your comments about our packaging, we do try hard to make sure cards are well protected in the post so it's nice to know it's appreciated :)
This was for my wife as an spear as she liked the one she first one , she can take one when in the caravan.
Hi Michael, thank you for our star rating, we hope we can be of service again :)
Great service and speedy despatch of beautiful high quality products
Thank you Jan for your kind comments, we are really delighted that you have been so pleased with our service. Thank you very much for your valued custom and for making the time to leave us such a lovely review. All the very best for 2020!
Highly recommended
Thank you very much Viktorija for your recommendation, we really appreciate it. We hope we can be of service again soon!
It is the first time I have traded with you and I was more than pleased with the embossed paper I bought. Also service very good. Will trade with you again Thank you
It means such a lot to us to know our service, and the products we offer will result in you shopping with us again next time you need us. Thank you so much Joan for making time to write this review and for your kind words, they are much appreciated.
Very helpful and lovely products x
Thank you Catherine for your kind comments. We're delighted you like our products and we are always delighted to be of service. Thank you for making time to leave us a review and for giving us five stars!
Always excellent. Prompt, efficient, wonderfully helpful, friendly and great products!
Thank you Flo! We really value your custom and are so pleased that you like to shop with us. We really appreciate your kind review and our 5 stars :)
Was really impressed with the delivery, packaging and a lovely touch of a maoam sweet inside! Would definately order from them again and recommend to others. Thank you
Hello Julie, thank you so much for all your kind comments left in your review. We are so thrilled to hear that you would recommend us, it means such a lot. We do pack our orders with great care and always hope that our customers enjoy opening them, we're delighted you liked the sweetie :) We do like to pop in a little treat but not everyone feels it's needed so we encourage customers to leave a little note on their order if they'd rather not receive one!
wowvow is rated 4.97 based on 1,003 reviews