wowvow Reviews

of reviewers recommend wowvow
Read wowvow Reviews

About wowvow:

The Handcrafted Card Company Ltd is a multi award-winning greeting card publisher and online wedding retailer, trading under the brand names wowvow ® and The Handcrafted Card Company Ltd ©

wowvow ® makes DIY weddings so easy. A trusted wedding stationery supplier offering all you need to make DIY wedding invitations and decorations as well as all the supplies you need for card making, handmade cards and crafts at amazing prices. Get inspired by amazing creative ideas and shop from our extensive range. Create your ‘Wedding with Wow’ now!

wowvow ® is a trademark of The Handcrafted Card Company Ltd.

support@wowvow.co.uk

The Clockhouse. Hempstalls Lane

Tell us how wowvow made you happy
Wowvow is the best online site for wedding stationery supplies. I have been using this company for over 6 years and everything has always been to the same high standard. I always check their site first when looking for something. The customer service is superb, nothing is every a bother to them, staff are so friendly and helpful. Products are amazing quality & are always very well packaged and delivered very fast and in perfect condition.
Quick delivery great value
Excellent service
Everything was just as described on website so well packaged & was so pleased with the little card from the company saying ‘hope u are keeping safe & well’ wud like to return that to all the staff with the company Jennifer lyttle
Thank you very much for your lovely comments, we really appreciate them. During these difficult times, we are so grateful for the support and kindness of our lovely customers, it means a great deal to us. We're delighted you were happy with your order and that it reached you safely :)
Great customer service
Thanks Tina! We're so pleased you were happy with our service. We are so delighted you chose to shop with us and grateful for your lovely feedback :)
I ordered a wedding card and was so delighted ordered another...the cards are quite beautiful and the service and delivery excellent. Thank you
Janet
You've made our day Janet, thank you! :) We are very proud that all our greeting cards are designed, printed and hand embellished in the UK, mainly within 'The Potteries' Stoke on Trent. So happy you like our cards, thank you very much for shopping with us and for giving us five stars! x
I was looking for A3 size patterned paper for a particular project I was working on. Struggling to find any I came across this site and really liked what I saw so ordered straight away. Communication and delivery were exceptional and my papers were packaged with such care and delivered so quickly I was amazed. Well done to them all.
Margaret, we're absolutely delighted to read your review, thank you so much for making time to feedback your thoughts and for your kind comments we really appreciate it. We're delighted you found what you wanted and were so pleased with the quality. We do hope we can be of service again. Thank you also for our five stars! :)
Very fine products and super quick order processing and shipment.
Hello Connie, thank you so much for your wowvow review, we're delighted that you were so happy with your shopping experience with us. Really thrilled with our 5 stars, thank you! :)
After having so many disappointments with black glitter card, I’m so so amazed by the quality of this one! Absolutely amazing I’m going to start using you for all my glitter card colours now! Thankyou x
We're so pleased Beki! We love sparkle and have a super collection of colours in glitter card and glitter paper. Super low or zero shed so ideal for stationers and crafters. We really appreciate your comments, it's very kind of you to make time to leave us such a lovely review :) Thank you!
Always helpful and professional. Great service and fast delivery.
Jackie thank you :) It's so lovely to read your feedback. Great service and speedy dispatch is something we strive to offer our customers so it's really nice for us to see a review like yours. Thank you so much, we're all really delighted!
Very efficient thank you, I have tried to click on 5
Thank you Kathie! We are so pleased you had a good shopping experience with us and really appreciate your comment :)
I ordered from Wowvow a couple of years ago when their ordering system wasn't on-line and there were a few problems! But I'm very happy to say that they have upgraded to the on-line ordering system, which is VERY easy to use. Also, their products are SO nice, very well made and presented and the delivery was very quick and prompt. Would definitely use them again. And it's so nice to be able to order from a genuine British company!!
You've really made our day Suzanne, thank you so much for your lovely review. We're so pleased that you find it easy to shop with us, (it's going to get even easier!) We are very proud to read your comments about Wowvow :) We always think hard about the products we stock and want our customers to love them so, again, we're really delighted you like our collections. The team are so pleased to see your review and really appreciate your 5 stars!
Beautiful quality card sent in a timely manner.
We are so pleased that you liked the card you purchased :) We're very proud to say all our greeting cards are designed, printed and assembled/embellished in the UK! We do hope you choose to shop with us again!
Found just what I was looking for, excellent service, very pleased!
We're thrilled Julia, thanks for your lovely comments! We're so glad you were able to source what you needed :) Thank you so much for leaving a review, (and for the 5 stars!!)
Amazing products, great selection & quality & fast delivery
We're so delighted to read your review Kerrie; thanks so much for making time to feedback your thoughts and for giving us five stars :) We do hope we can be of service again!
Ordered wedding stationary, very happy with products delivered.
That's lovely to know, thank you so much for shopping with us and leaving us a review, we're really pleased you liked the products you chose and we hope to be of service again. Thanks also for our five stars!
Always use WowVow for my business supplies. Fantastic and quick service.
Thank you Victoria for your kind words and, of course, your valued custom. We're very proud to be your supplier and are thrilled that you're so happy with our service! Thanks so much for making time to leave a review :)
What fantastic products. Service was impeccable too. What a lovely thank you card from company enclosed in cards. They deserve to do well. Thanks so much
Anne, thank you so much for your lovely comments and our 5 stars! During these difficult times, we are so grateful for the support and kindness of our lovely customers, it means a great deal to us. We are delighted you were so pleased with our service, thank you for your custom; we look forward to being here for you should you choose to shop with us again :)
The lady I spoke to was extremely helpful and my order arrived the very next day 5*
Thank you Vanessa for taking 'time out' to write us a review, we really appreciate it very much. It was highly likely that it was Wendy you spoke with, she will be delighted to know she was able to help! It's excellent news that you received your order so quickly. We're very proud that you have rated us 5*, it means a great deal to us.
Lovely website, gorgeous products, reasonable prices, great delivery and packaging
We are really delighted to read your comments, thank you so much for making time to leave us a review! We've always chosen products we love, and would want to receive ourselves so it's brilliant that you consider our prices reasonable and you were so pleased with our packaging and delivery speed too! The five stars are the icing on the cake :) Thank you!
Items arrived really quickly. They packaged well and true to picture. Very pleased. 😊
That's such lovely feedback Sarah, thanks you for letting us know! We love describing our products and our brilliant photographers relish the challenge of capturing the details and nuances of our products so your comments are so exciting for us to read. We're delighted your order reached you quickly and safely and we do hope we can be of service again :)
wowvow is rated 4.97 based on 1,206 reviews