wowvow Reviews

of reviewers recommend wowvow
Read wowvow Reviews

About wowvow:

The Handcrafted Card Company Ltd is a multi award-winning greeting card publisher and online wedding retailer, trading under the brand names wowvow ® and The Handcrafted Card Company Ltd ©

wowvow ® makes DIY weddings so easy. A trusted wedding stationery supplier offering all you need to make DIY wedding invitations and decorations as well as all the supplies you need for card making, handmade cards and crafts at amazing prices. Get inspired by amazing creative ideas and shop from our extensive range. Create your ‘Wedding with Wow’ now!

wowvow ® is a trademark of The Handcrafted Card Company Ltd.

support@wowvow.co.uk

The Clockhouse. Hempstalls Lane

Tell us how wowvow made you happy
Excellent service, delivered on time
We're delighted that you were pleased with the service you received Gloria and that your order arrived on time. We're so grateful for your review and for your 5-star rating. We hope that you'll visit our website again soon.
Very pleased with my first order, thanks for the chocolate!
Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review Claire. We're so pleased that you're happy with your first order and we really hope that we can be of service to you again soon.
First time ordering with this company. Fabulous range if items, good range of prices to suit all and delivered very quick. Delighted with the items. Just as pretty if not better than the pictures. Packaged really well too. I ordered the flat back brooch effect card accessories. Belagio, cornier, Monet, and ST Etienne. Absolutely love them. Will definitely order again. Fab service. Thanks you!
We are really delighted that you chose to order with wowvow and that you were so pleased with our products and service :) A brand new customer is such an exciting thing for us, it's very kind of you to make time to leave us a review too! We look forward to being of service again.....welcome to wowvow!
I cannot thank this company enough! It’s a small thing at first glance but i’m so grateful. I ordered an enamel birthday girl badge yesterday for my daughter’s 11th birthday but quickly realised that it may not arrive in time. After sending an email to explain my epic mum fail the staff were amazing and sent out the badge immediately which I have already received. It’s a big thing for my daughter as her birthday is going to be fairly low key due to her starting her SATs exams the next day. She was worried that everyone would forget at school but now she can wear her badge - which is incidentally beautiful and not too girlie for her as she is a real tweenager :-) I’m certain the badge will bring her lots of luck for her exams next week.

I would not hesitate to recommend this company and will definitely use them again in the future.
We are so delighted you like the birthday pin badge you've bought for your daughter and to hear the story behind it is a joy, thank you for sharing it with us. We do hope it brings her luck for her exams but the the good wishes and hugs she will receive from her friends, when they realise it's her birthday, will give her the biggest boost of all! Thank you for your kind review and recommendation it really means a lot :)
Wowvow is the best online site for wedding stationery supplies. I have been using this company for over 6 years and everything has always been to the same high standard. I always check their site first when looking for something. The customer service is superb, nothing is every a bother to them, staff are so friendly and helpful. Products are amazing quality & are always very well packaged and delivered very fast and in perfect condition.
wowvow is rated 4.97 based on 1,156 reviews