wowvow Reviews

of reviewers recommend wowvow
Read wowvow Reviews

About wowvow:

The Handcrafted Card Company Ltd is a multi award-winning greeting card publisher and online wedding retailer, trading under the brand names wowvow ® and The Handcrafted Card Company Ltd ©

wowvow ® makes DIY weddings so easy. A trusted wedding stationery supplier offering all you need to make DIY wedding invitations and decorations as well as all the supplies you need for card making, handmade cards and crafts at amazing prices. Get inspired by amazing creative ideas and shop from our extensive range. Create your ‘Wedding with Wow’ now!

wowvow ® is a trademark of The Handcrafted Card Company Ltd.

support@wowvow.co.uk

The Clockhouse. Hempstalls Lane

Tell us how wowvow made you happy
wowvow 5 star review on 17th July 2020
Jan Taylor
wowvow 5 star review on 28th November 2019
Jackie...
More Photos & Videos
Brilliant, helped me with my car purchase, meaning it was less of a faff in the negotiation.
Fantastic products that arrived super quick. I love the little sweet treat too .
Excellent service. No sooner ordered than delivered. Product quality also excellent.
I purchased 50 items of Primrose Didi and am very happy with them. The picture online was an exact representation however in real life they are far more sparkly! They arrived only a day after the expected time (possibly due to covid at my local sorting office) and were well packaged. There was even a little card thanking me for my order from a small business in these challenging times.
These will be used on a wedding cake next year and I will send a photo when done.
Many thanks to Wendy, Alison and Donna.
Arrived so quickly and beautiful packaged with the environment in mind . Thank you
Easy to order, quick delivery well packaged
Exactly what I wanted. Arrived very quickly and was packaging was excellent
We're thrilled that everything was just as you wanted. We take care with our packaging so we're delighted that you were pleased. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for giving us 5 stars, we really do appreciate it.
I ordered some primrose Didi embellishments and I am very pleased to say that the picture on the website is an exact picture of how they look in real life. They are absolutely exquisite and really sparkle! There will be used on a white wedding cake in 2021 where the "bling" will look classy and tasteful. I can't wait to get decorating! The items can be bought singly which is great and you don't get stuck with a whole packet if you only need a few.
Care had been taken in packaging the product and there was a very personal touch to it. Well done Wendy, Alison and Donna.
The package was one day later than the estimated delivery date however it was reported that covid had been discovered at my local sorting office and that is something that WowVow cannot be responsible for.
I'll send a photo of the cake next year!
Thank you so much for your wonderful review Anne. We're so pleased that you like your Primrose Didi embellishments and that they were just as you expected. We can't wait to see the finished cake, it will look beautiful with a little sparkle - we know that tasting delicious will be a given! Thank you so much for your kind review and for rating us with 5 stars, it really does mean a great deal to us.
Just exactly what I wanted
How fantastic, that's just what we like to hear! Thank you so much for leaving us a review and a 5-star one at that. We' look forward to when you need us again!
Excellent service and products. The glitter paper Is gorgeous. I love this company's products.
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a wonderful review for us Heather. We're so pleased that you're happy with your glitter paper. We look forward to your next visit if hopefully, you need some more! Thank you for giving us a 5-star rating, it's much appreciated.
Hi there! Just received the birthday card for my daughter that I ordered from you. It is really beautiful. Thank you so much for the card and the care taken in ensuring that it arrived on time and in perfect condition.
We're so pleased that your card has arrived in time and that you're pleased with your order. We hope that your daughter has a wonderful birthday and hope that you'll visit us again if you need another card. Thank you so much for your 5 star review, it's brightened up our day!
Friendly staff always ready to help and advise and very efficient service.
Thank you so much for your lovely review. It's really important to us that our customer service is friendly and efficient so thank you for mentioning it. We're really grateful for your 5-star rating, thank you so much.
Amazingly quick delivery and glassware was very securely packaged.
We're so pleased that your glassware has reached you safely, we do take extra care with the packaging of fragile items! It's good to hear that the delivery was quick as well. We look forward to being of service again when you need us. Thank you for your lovely review.
Always great service 🤩
How fantastic to read your wonderful review. We take pride in our customer service so it's great to know you're happy with it. Thanks so much for rating us with 5 stars, you've made our day!
Speedy Delivery. Really well packaged and everything was lovely inside.
Thank you for rating us with 5 stars Amie. We're so pleased that your order arrived quickly and that you were pleased with how it was packed. We take great care to send orders that are like those that we'd like to receive ourselves. We hope that you enjoy your products and that we can be of service to you again soon!
Great, quality products. Quick delivery! Will definitely use again. Than you!
Thank you so much for your lovely review. We're so pleased that you're happy with the quality of the products as this is very important to us. It's great that your orders arrived quickly too! We hope that we can be of service to you again soon!
Really great quality and excellent quick service
Thank you so much for rating us 5 stars. We're so pleased that you're happy with the quality of your order and service. We hope that we can be of service to you again soon!
Absolutely lovely glitter card, very sparkly and vibrant and cuts perfectly. Will be back for more. Thank you
wowvow 5 star review on 17th July 2020
We're so pleased that you're happy with the glitter card. The topper you've made is amazing! We hope that we can be of service to you again soon!
Excellent product
We're so pleased that you are happy with the products you've ordered, Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and for taking time to leave a review.
Very fast. Very good value, and loved the maoam!
Many thanks for leaving us a fabulous review. We're delighted that the products arrived quickly and our products are good value. We hope that we can send you another order soon so that we can send you another maoam!
wowvow is rated 4.97 based on 1,151 reviews