Wowcher Reviews

51% of reviewers recommend Wowcher

About Wowcher: Get up to 80% off restaurants, attractions, hotels, entertainment, spas and more around the UK!

webhelp@wowcher.co.uk

Northcliffe House, Meadow Road, Derby United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

"Twice I have bought something from Wowcher and twice there has been an issue. Maybe bad luck but it has put me off somewhat."
"I bought an iMac from Wowcher which was delivered right as stated and the product works fine."
"Quick shipping, quite good quality"
"Very smooth transaction"
"Happy with two out of the three purchases I've made but one was of poor standard. Delivery times could be better. Prices are great though."
"once you have worked out how the site works, it wonderful and great value for money"
"Got a great price on some fitness gear. Very happy."
"Ordered item in December, still waiting. No response to any emails. Poor customer service"
"I ordered 2 things from Wowcher. Initially the product took ages to go through - I had forgotten I had ordered it by the time it was delivered. The second was a spa day. The experience looked great so I bought 1 to take my mum as a treat. When I called the Spa however, there were lots of add ons and it was basically pointless to just use the wowcher booking... I ended up having to pay extra just to access the facilities as wowcher hadn't made it clear that it was treatment only. Wouldn't recommend. Stick to paying a little extra so you know what you're getting."
"Had slight confusion on order,all sorted refund made,! I then purchased item originally wanted perfect received today! Very happy recommend woucher to all"
"Ordered item from site got app on phone. Easy to use & delivery quick."
"I got very good value for money"
"Always a bargain to be had."
"Good offers at really good prices. A great selection of offers. Fast and smooth"
"Not happy . Bought an item off them and ended up buying it three times ? Cant redeem my extra vouchers against another item and cant get my money refunded"
"Delivery always made as stated, items are a high standard."
"easy access excellent courses"
"first time on Wowcher, found website a bit confusing at first but as soon as you get the hang of it there are a lot of great bargains to be had . So keep em coming."
"details of the product were easy to follow, images and ease of buying added to the experience"
"have contacted help desk 3 times to sort out problem and still unresolved. unable to use my credit to make a purchase which is visible on my payment page. funny cos it will take money off my card if I try and purchase without using any of my credit!!!"
Wowcher is rated 3.06 based on 766 reviews