Wowcher Reviews

51% of reviewers recommend Wowcher

About Wowcher: Get up to 80% off restaurants, attractions, hotels, entertainment, spas and more around the UK!

webhelp@wowcher.co.uk

Northcliffe House, Meadow Road, Derby United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

"Sell everything! Reasonably priced and excellent delivery service."
"I am deeply dissapointed that sellers like GroundLevel are allowed to trade through Wowcher. I have never received the product, being lied to about failed delivery attempts and no refund. It feels I paid for weeks of stress, not a hoover. Quality of customer service at GroundLevel is non existent and Wowcher team are only forwarding my emails to them or I hear nothing back at all. Very disappointing."
"Easy to use and good customer service. Delivery within 5 days"
"Really good deals always on offer. A wide variety of services and products to view and purchase: holidays, health and all types of goods can be purchased. A good shopping experience and very easy to buy or store vouchers for future shopping."
"similar site to groupon with quality goods at fair prices."
"Twice I have bought something from Wowcher and twice there has been an issue. Maybe bad luck but it has put me off somewhat."
"I bought an iMac from Wowcher which was delivered right as stated and the product works fine."
"Quick shipping, quite good quality"
"Very smooth transaction"
"Happy with two out of the three purchases I've made but one was of poor standard. Delivery times could be better. Prices are great though."
"once you have worked out how the site works, it wonderful and great value for money"
"Got a great price on some fitness gear. Very happy."
"Ordered item in December, still waiting. No response to any emails. Poor customer service"
"I ordered 2 things from Wowcher. Initially the product took ages to go through - I had forgotten I had ordered it by the time it was delivered. The second was a spa day. The experience looked great so I bought 1 to take my mum as a treat. When I called the Spa however, there were lots of add ons and it was basically pointless to just use the wowcher booking... I ended up having to pay extra just to access the facilities as wowcher hadn't made it clear that it was treatment only. Wouldn't recommend. Stick to paying a little extra so you know what you're getting."
"Had slight confusion on order,all sorted refund made,! I then purchased item originally wanted perfect received today! Very happy recommend woucher to all"
"Ordered item from site got app on phone. Easy to use & delivery quick."
"I got very good value for money"
"Always a bargain to be had."
"Good offers at really good prices. A great selection of offers. Fast and smooth"
"Not happy . Bought an item off them and ended up buying it three times ? Cant redeem my extra vouchers against another item and cant get my money refunded"
Wowcher is rated 3.06 based on 771 reviews