Wowcher Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wowcher
Read Wowcher Reviews

About Wowcher:

Get up to 80% off restaurants, attractions, hotels, entertainment, spas and more around the UK!

Tell us how Wowcher made you happy
Wowcher 5 star review on 16th April 2022
Customer
Wowcher 5 star review on 2nd April 2022
Neil
GREAT VALUE
Posted 1 hour ago
You have taken money from my bank account but I still haven t received my order and no update .Thank You
Very unreliable service I never recommend to anyone because their customer service very bad. Even WhatsApp contact link is useless, they never reply. I bought a kids car but they still didn't deliver, it was birthday gift. When I try to contact they didn't response. I'm very upset for my order because its not cheap it was more than £100
A great garden set at a affordable price
DO NOT BUY THE LAKE COMO TRIP. PTC Travel are absolute scam artists working in cahoots with Wowcher. Took my money, never got in touch when they were supposed to within 2 working days, then tried to charge me an extra £69 per person for the dates which I bought. It is a scam. Trying to get a refund has been near impossible with PTC Travel as even though there is nothing booked for the price apparently they cannot refund it with the airline? The money has just gone into their pockets. THe manager was argumentative and down right rude after mebeing on the phone for 2 hours yesterday. To clarify I placed the order 12 May. Funnily enough they told me it was ATOL protected .... WHAT WAS?! Wowcher have not yet responded, but respond to my PayPal case instantly.
Easy to access site. Plenty of choice. Very easy ordering.
Great service always deliver on time
I was very surprised to see the price of the stools i have ordered as they won`t be delivered until the 8th June I can`t say how good they are
Fuss free service delivered to requirements .
I had an issue about an order I have purchased I whatsapp tom was very helpful.
Whilst buying via Wowcher adds a couple of steps to the process of buying tickets (you buy a voucher which you then redeem at the actual product website) it is definitely worth it for the savings we made on our London Bus tour tickets. The process of redeeming the vouchers at Tootbus was very smooth and was as Wowcher described it.
Great - fast & straight forward
First time on Wowcher website. !!! Not recieved order (s) yet
I can't remember what I bought
Wowcher wowcher
We are still waiting for our order it hasn't been delivered should have been here by now
Ordered a watch in October for my father for Xmas. Did not turn up and I was told it would be delivered after Xmas. Paid £150 but still waiting for delivery from World Wide Watches. Have e mailed Wowcher numerous times and sent recorded delivery letter with no response. My advice to people would be don't touch Wowcher with a barge pole.
Never had any issues and have managed to bag a few bargains.
First time user so bit sceptical and nervous but super easy to do! Would defo use again!
Waiting for item to arrive, easy ordering and redeeming voucher
Wowcher is rated 4.59 based on 30,124 reviews