Wowcher Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Wowcher

About Wowcher: Get up to 80% off restaurants, attractions, hotels, entertainment, spas and more around the UK!

webhelp@wowcher.co.uk

Northcliffe House, Meadow Road, Derby United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Hayley
"I ordered 2 things from Wowcher. Initially the product took ages to go through - I had forgotten I had ordered it by the time it was delivered. The second was a spa day. The experience looked great so I bought 1 to take my mum as a treat. When I called the Spa however, there were lots of add ons and it was basically pointless to just use the wowcher booking... I ended up having to pay extra just to access the facilities as wowcher hadn't made it clear that it was treatment only. Wouldn't recommend. Stick to paying a little extra so you know what you're getting."
Troy Smith
"Had slight confusion on order,all sorted refund made,! I then purchased item originally wanted perfect received today! Very happy recommend woucher to all"
Katie Wilson
"Ordered item from site got app on phone. Easy to use & delivery quick."
Mrs Sandra Jones
"I got very good value for money"
"Always a bargain to be had."
Christine
"Good offers at really good prices. A great selection of offers. Fast and smooth"
Mr Keith Roberts
"Not happy . Bought an item off them and ended up buying it three times ? Cant redeem my extra vouchers against another item and cant get my money refunded"
"Delivery always made as stated, items are a high standard."
Jill Carding
"easy access excellent courses"
James Oboyle
"first time on Wowcher, found website a bit confusing at first but as soon as you get the hang of it there are a lot of great bargains to be had . So keep em coming."
Cherry Clark
"details of the product were easy to follow, images and ease of buying added to the experience"
Mrs Ruth Hayes
"have contacted help desk 3 times to sort out problem and still unresolved. unable to use my credit to make a purchase which is visible on my payment page. funny cos it will take money off my card if I try and purchase without using any of my credit!!!"
Arafat Shah
"Very good offers"
Bernadette
"Ease of ordering quality products at discounted prices."
Jo Pearce
"Reall6 helpfully and fast"
Eunice Sneddon
"Wowcher are amazing Not only are they're prices heavily discounted but their customer service is fantastic. Can't praise them highly enough. If I'm lucky my vouchers will go to the charity I work for.Eunice"
Eunice Sneddon
"Wowcher have amazing quality discounted goods and they'really customer care team resolve issues immediately. I can't praise the company highly enough!"
Gary1574
"I used wowcher and obtained a TEFL course! I have now got a great job teaching English in Spain. It was easy to use the website. Great offers."
Gary1574
Basirat
"Wowcher always provide good and value for money deals and the product or goods are of good quality, including short break hotels. The goods are always deliver on time. no regret so far."
Wowcher is rated 3.05 based on 758 reviews