Wizard Cleaning Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wizard Cleaning
Read Wizard Cleaning Reviews

40 South Vale

I organised for two pieces of furniture to be cleaned, an arm chair and a sofa, when they arrived instead of cleaning the arm chair they cleaned a tiny chair in my living room that's not even an arm chair and charged me for it. When I phoned about the mistake they refused to come back and clean the correct chair, so I ended up paying a large amount for just one small sofa to be cleaned - the result of the sofa clean was average. The woman I spoke to about this issue was incredibly rude and unhelpful.
Im sorry about this but it was not our fault as the lady there showed my operative the wrong chair and you were not there yourself. We would have come back for a small charge but you were not in agreement with this
When the cleaner got here he was very polite. He got on with his work without any problem. However, our furniture dried to a very off colour and stunk. The water that was used to clean it was clearly filthy by the end (unsure about the start) and it is evident that it was this that caused the decolorisation and smell. I presumed this is what I should expect with one dog in the house, however, since then, friends have used other providers and had much better results. I would not use again.
Hi Byron, I am sorry to hear you were not satisfied. I never got a call about this. Any complaints I always deal with personally. I have tried calling and also sent you a text but had no reply back. Very occasionally you can get a smell after cleaning is done but a simple vista back to spray a sanitser over and this sorts out the problem. There are 2 tanks in our machines one for clean water and one for dirty it is not possible to re use the water. As you may have seen we got the the water from your tap poured in the machine and mixed with a cleaning solution. If your dog had had any accidents like urine or vomit this can go through to the backing and a 2nd visit can fix this. If you call, email or text me I can look into this and send my guy back. thanks, Jon
Not happy with the service, would never use again.
Poor job very wet and stains not removed. Carpet was not heavily soiled to start with! Have bought my own machine and have excellent results.
Really disappointed with the service. I arranged to have my sofa cleaned & even upgraded for a deep clean which cost me over £90 and was very disappointed with the results. The sofa didn’t look any cleaner & in parts actually looked worse. Would have thought at the very least it would smell nice but no! Definitely won’t be booking again.
Wizard Cleaning is rated 4.56 based on 188 reviews