Wizard Cleaning Reviews

4.6
Based on 355 reviews
Read Wizard Cleaning Reviews

Tell us how Wizard Cleaning made you happy
Very professional, Would like to recommend this to everyone
Mohammad did a brilliant job. I didn't think the carpet in my bedroom would ever get clean - and now it looks as good as new. Punctual, courteous and tidy. Thank you.
My sofas and carpets were filthy from years of abuse by 3 little children and after an hour with you guys they look like new. I never expected such an amazing result. Thank you so much Wizard Cleaning, you made my living room liveable again.
Two guys turned up over an hour earlier than expected. I had two large rooms completely empty except for one bed. They didn’t move the bed and were out of here in less than 25 minutes having done a very mediocre job. I felt completely ripped off.
They came for our next door neighbour at 7am and the industrial hoover was outside our door for an HOUR. Our bedroom is at the front of the house. Not the wake up call I was expecting. Maybe be nice if they operated in building hours like the rest of trade from 8am as it's so incredibly loud.
Wizard cleaning is really fantastic. Mohammed cleaned my flat and he did extra ordinary job. The floor is sparkling and the carpet is like brand new. His is very gentle and hard worker. Thanks Mohammed and thanks Wizard cleaning.
Just found wizard cleaning on a Google search and was very impressed all the positive reviews so thought would give them a go. Very impressed carpets and sofas look great will be recommending to my friends
Great job thank you so much ‘Wizard’ .. what a difference you’ve made. It all feels like new. So grateful. Thanks again.
Quick response when requested quote, lovely couple did a great job on our carpet, would definitely recommend.
Quick responses when requesting a quote, good communication via e-mail. On day of cleaning, perfectly on time; kind and friendly guy careful and gentle when moving furniture around. Smooth payment process via debit card and they send the invoice via email in a couple of hours. Would use it again with no hesitation.
Thank you Wizard Cleaning for another great job, I have recommended you to lots of my friends and everyone has been happy with the work 😊
Absolutely terrible, 2 hours late , on arrival, did as little as possible, did a terrible job , carpet was poorly cleaned, just not impressed with the job . I wish I haven’t paid him . Just be careful dealing with this cowboy
Thank you so much for reviving my sofa they look brand new again after your visit too deep clean
I paid £250 for carpet cleaning for my whole 5 bedroom house. The email quote states that the cleaners pre-hoover, which it turns out was incorrect information. Two cleaners arrived (both smelled of smoke and barely spoke English) and were here for no longer than 45 minutes to clean the entire house which was meant to have included a deep clean of the landing (they only had one machine between them). I expressed my concern about this to Angela when I paid over the phone, she seemed to think this was enough time to complete the job adequately (I note that their own website states it takes on average 1.5 hours to clean a 3 bed house…). After they had left I noticed big dry patches which had not been touched at all and once completely dry the stains were no better (I accept that stains may not lift completely but this wasn’t my main issue). I complained, and spoke with Elaine who did send another cleaner to go over only the stained areas again. The second cleaner was much more professional and did an excellent job, even getting into the corners of the stairwell and lifting the stains that the previous guys didn’t. He even agreed that 45 minutes to do the whole house is not sufficient. So overall I am annoyed that I have paid out a lot of money and most of my house has just been skimmed over and not cleaned properly. The fact that neither of the two people I spoke to at Wizard cleaning addressed this issue tells me that they accept poor standards of their cleaners and as a result I would never use them again.
The black 6ft tall guy was aggressive from the moment I opened the door. He was in a rush he said the socket was broken. He stormed into living room not asking where there is another socket. I tried calling the office no response mailbox full. In short my carpets look dirtier than before. Saw no foam or cleaning material. Paid £125 cash as he had no change of £1.40. I am really gutted!! Just a bad bad job. If anything he spoilt the carpets there was nothing professional in his cleaning or manner. He just left me with a large electricity bill and large black soggy carpets.
Good and speedy service. I fully recommend.
Lounge carpet still full of stains
Very good service
It was very expensive for the time spent on the job. One rug particularly mucky and although better, is by no means perfect. Other rugs highly patterned so unable to judge, but they did look brighter.
Very thorough service. We would certainly use them again
Wizard Cleaning is rated 4.6 based on 355 reviews