Wizard Cleaning Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wizard Cleaning
Read Wizard Cleaning Reviews

40 South Vale

Quick response and very professional.
Lovely and personal feeling service with great results.
Having just had a new kitchen fitted, the whole house (and all the carpets) were covered in a fine layer of dust despite the constant vacuuming. Wizard came in and cleaned all the carpets beautifully. Would highly recommend 👍🏽
We organised with Wizard to have our home carpets cleaned. We had a great experience with Wizard from the time of booking to the time the work was complete. They were excellent with follow up and the work was done efficiently and throughly. Highly recommend.
The service was satifacitery. i have used them in past so i am happy with their services.
Happy with the service. The guys were quick and easy to contact.
They turned up on time .Job done
So far I am happy with the service we received from the cleaners.
Great glad your happy thanks for your comments
Jon
Very good, no mess, suite looked better
Many thanks for your feedback
Jon
very happpy with the service I received would recommend to friends and family
Thanks for your business and any recommendations hope to hear from you again soon
Jon
Excellent, quick, very communicative and cleaned up to a very high standard!
Thanks for the review Sam always happy to help
Jon
Satisfied with outcome , will get them done again next year
Thanks for your feedback see you next year
Jon
Always great service and results
Thank you for all your business over the years.
Jon
Excellent and would recommend.
Thank you any recommendations are greatly appreciated
Jon
Fantastic , efficient , reliable , friendly staff !I have used Fantastic cleaning on a regular basis to clean my flat for a while Thanks team !
Thanks
Efficient and professional
Thanks Linda hope to hear from you again next year
Punctual and realiable
Thanks Kapil for your feedback glad you were happy
Jon
Great job - did all the carpets in our house - extremely quick but thorough. Would most definitely use Wizard again.
Thanks Jo when you need doing again let me know :)
Great service
Thane very much for your feedback.
Jon
When the cleaner got here he was very polite. He got on with his work without any problem. However, our furniture dried to a very off colour and stunk. The water that was used to clean it was clearly filthy by the end (unsure about the start) and it is evident that it was this that caused the decolorisation and smell. I presumed this is what I should expect with one dog in the house, however, since then, friends have used other providers and had much better results. I would not use again.
Hi Byron, I am sorry to hear you were not satisfied. I never got a call about this. Any complaints I always deal with personally. I have tried calling and also sent you a text but had no reply back. Very occasionally you can get a smell after cleaning is done but a simple vista back to spray a sanitser over and this sorts out the problem. There are 2 tanks in our machines one for clean water and one for dirty it is not possible to re use the water. As you may have seen we got the the water from your tap poured in the machine and mixed with a cleaning solution. If your dog had had any accidents like urine or vomit this can go through to the backing and a 2nd visit can fix this. If you call, email or text me I can look into this and send my guy back. thanks, Jon
Wizard Cleaning is rated 4.53 based on 130 reviews