Wizard Cleaning Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wizard Cleaning
Read Wizard Cleaning Reviews

40 South Vale

Always found these guys to be brilliant. very professional and great results. Wouldn't use anyone else!
GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT JOB
Very professional very Good
A great service time and time again!
Wizard cleaning were great, turned up on time and done a very good job.
Professional, fast and our sofa is like new !
Excellent service and friendly team
Efficient service and a happy customer
excellent and brilliant work. well done
We have used Wizard before. Efficient and good results.
Very friendly and made effort to fit us in to their schedule.
I organised for two pieces of furniture to be cleaned, an arm chair and a sofa, when they arrived instead of cleaning the arm chair they cleaned a tiny chair in my living room that's not even an arm chair and charged me for it. When I phoned about the mistake they refused to come back and clean the correct chair, so I ended up paying a large amount for just one small sofa to be cleaned - the result of the sofa clean was average. The woman I spoke to about this issue was incredibly rude and unhelpful.
Im sorry about this but it was not our fault as the lady there showed my operative the wrong chair and you were not there yourself. We would have come back for a small charge but you were not in agreement with this
I had my stairs, landings and a bedroom cleaned and they did a great job. Technician arrived on time and was so helpful and polite. Lovely clean carpets after and a really good price.
Professional, friendly and efficient. Would use them again.
Did the basics, didn't want to move ANYTHING to clean under it.
Didn't ask me to move, just cleaned around it and left it.

Quick, OK results (I know every carpet/stain is different) but not a smile between them.

Free parking (later than expected), but still charged the full "Unload & Park down the road" higher rate previously agreed.

Wont be using again.
Excellent carpet cleaners!
Brilliant service. Thank you
Accurate quotation. Punctual arrival. Excellent work quality. Just got down to business and my carpet was clean before elevenses. (NO!! I am not in an inappropriate relationship with Wizard staff.) JH
The carpet was too wet and soapy and needed to ask to be re done to suck up the moisture. The cleaned steps were not that clean. Most of all I felt the boss man did little and made the other guy do all the work.
Wizard cleaning did a fantastic job of our carpets - would highly recommend
Wizard Cleaning is rated 4.56 based on 188 reviews