Wizard Cleaning Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wizard Cleaning
Read Wizard Cleaning Reviews

Tell us how Wizard Cleaning made you happy
The black 6ft tall guy was aggressive from the moment I opened the door. He was in a rush he said the socket was broken. He stormed into living room not asking where there is another socket. I tried calling the office no response mailbox full. In short my carpets look dirtier than before. Saw no foam or cleaning material. Paid £125 cash as he had no change of £1.40. I am really gutted!! Just a bad bad job. If anything he spoilt the carpets there was nothing professional in his cleaning or manner. He just left me with a large electricity bill and large black soggy carpets.
Good and speedy service. I fully recommend.
Lounge carpet still full of stains
Very good service
It was very expensive for the time spent on the job. One rug particularly mucky and although better, is by no means perfect. Other rugs highly patterned so unable to judge, but they did look brighter.
Very thorough service. We would certainly use them again
Very pleasant young man job was done quickly and efficiently
Although the rugs were cleaned ok. They were left so wet it took a week for them to dry out with the use of a heater.
Excellent service, carpet looks fantastic…almost new. Would highly recommend.
Excellent service.. managed to get some really stubborn stains out. Nice people too.
Responded quickly and very helpful. Fitted in around my needs exactly re time and my daughter doing payment on my behalf. Kept me informed re job done . Flexible around time spent doing the job. All round, everything I needed. Place was pristine! Val Knight
Excellent clean and amazing service.
Good better best
On time, very quick service and excellent results. Carpet looked brand new and all heavy stains gone . Amazing.
Carpet and sofa looks the same as before.
Wizard did an excellent job of cleaning my carpets and got a lot of stains out! I would recommend and will use them again
I’ve used Wizard cleaning for about 4 years now and have always been very impressed with their reliability, pricing and final cleaning result. Would highly recommend !
I have been using Wizard carpet cleaning services for many years. They do a great job at reasonable prices and very professional Adrian
Professional and great service
very good service and quick turnaround....
Wizard Cleaning is rated 4.59 based on 341 reviews