Wizard Cleaning Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wizard Cleaning
Read Wizard Cleaning Reviews

40 South Vale

The carpet was too wet and soapy and needed to ask to be re done to suck up the moisture. The cleaned steps were not that clean. Most of all I felt the boss man did little and made the other guy do all the work.
Sofa not as clean as I had hoped. Rug spotless.
It was ok. The carpets didn’t look as clean as I expected
finished within half an hour, carpets not noticeably cleaner and dog smell still there. Speed very much the priority.
HI Jim sorry to hear you were not happy. Sometimes a dog smell can be very difficult to get rid of especially if there have been any accidents. A smell that has penetrated into the backing can be the case of this. Often a re-visit and another spray with sanitiser can rectify this. We did not get a call or email from you about this so I was unable to arrange this. You can call me on the main line or email me for any complaints you have and will be happy to help. Thanks, Jon
guy came in 15min job done. no affect.
I was disappointed compared to previous experience of Wizard. There was quite a big stain on the carpet, which the person from Wizard wasn't able to get out. He told me it wasn't possible. I tried after he had gone with some cleaner I had, and managed to remove it without any problem!
Apart from that, I didn't find the cleaning of the stairs as thorough as before.
Hi Caroline, Thank you for your feedback If you would like to call or email me I can look into this for you. Its unusual for us to get complaints. If there has been a big gap in-between the last clean and this one you do need to take wear and tear into consideration and also depends on if you have permanent stains this time.
Thanks
Jon
Carpet clean was completed in minutes and made no visible difference. Very disappointed and so got a different carpet cleaner to come in and do the carpets the following week.
Hi thanks for your feedback I am sorry to hear you were unhappy is there anything I can do to make this better? As I do not have your job details I cannot check the booking. Many thanks, Jon,
Wizard Cleaning is rated 4.56 based on 188 reviews