Wiper Blades Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wiper Blades Ltd
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Wiper Blades Ltd Reviews

About Wiper Blades Ltd:

WiperBlades.co.uk are the UK's largest online specialist suppliers of quality windscreen wiper blades including Bosch, Michelin, Valeo, Trico, Lucas and our own brand Aerowiper. Over 400 different wiper blade products in stock, despatched the same day if ordered before 4.30pm Monday to Friday.

sales@wiperblades.co.uk

Unit 37, Hartlebury Trading Estate
Hartlebury

Tell us how Wiper Blades Ltd made you happy
quick delivery and well packed
Quality sounds good. The courier hasn’t contacted me before delivery so I missed it. Need to wait for the other 3 days for delivery again.
Previous experience with another vehicle. Only comment is that pictorial fixing guide on the box was small and even experience as a one time Auto Electrical Engineer didn't help too much! However, achieved success eventually.
The items were delivered very promptly and look of good quality.
The fitting was very easy and positive.
The original 24 inch blade had a wind spoiler but unfortunately the new ones did not, thats probably my error when ordering.
Best price even though I had to pay for postage - which i usually wouldn't have if i used ebay or amazon. Good guidance on the correct wipers. Fitted easily but then i am used to changing my own wipers.

Likely to use you next time.
Easy to review products and to order. Very good price for their own brand wipers which work very well indeed. However there was a problem with fitting which was not covered by the instructions. I eventually found found out that certain small levers had to be pressed to get the wipers to lock onto the arms. It was quite a challenge to work this out but having worked it out I feel chuffed. I would buy these wipers again and will certainly use this company whenever I need wipers.
Quick delivery, good price.
Good service, workwell,just very tight to fit.
The blades quiet but sit a little high...
Quick service. Good variety of product. Reasonable prices.
I ordered, they delivered, at a good price, on time.
Thanks
Sensibly priced product and efficient service.
no complaints - got what I ordered on time
Had a postal problem with Royal Mail but has been professionally sorted by Wiperblades. As a result, will certainly be ordering from them again.
Very happy 😊 with the service.
order came quickly and in good package . easy to fit
The front wipers are brilliant and a good price to, the back one doesn't fit but i suppose that's the only thing about ordering online, you can't try before you buy 😉
Hi Michael,

Thank you for your review.

We are sorry to hear the rear blade is incorrect, please feel free to call me on 01299 251130 or email me at oliver@wiperblades.co.uk and we will rectify this for you.

Kind regards

Oliver
Good website they guarantee will fit your car. Good service would have been 5 stars if price was lower. Can obtain the same for lower prices elsewhere.
Good product and excellent service. However, fitting instructions,both on the packaging and on the video were generic and of no help when it came to removing the old wipers on my Honda Jazz. Diagrams on the packaging were too small. Wipers work well and I am very happy with them.
Good speedy service.
The blades were easy to fit and do the job.
Wanted to give a 5star but I put a 4 as the email I received after purchase stated I would get a dispatch email but this never arrived.
Will definitely use this shop again and have also recommended to friends
Wiper Blades Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 9,432 reviews