Wiper Blades Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wiper Blades Ltd
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Wiper Blades Ltd Reviews

About Wiper Blades Ltd:

WiperBlades.co.uk are the UK's largest online specialist suppliers of quality windscreen wiper blades including Bosch, Michelin, Valeo, Trico, Lucas and our own brand Aerowiper. Over 400 different wiper blade products in stock, despatched the same day if ordered before 4.30pm Monday to Friday.

sales@wiperblades.co.uk

Unit 37, Hartlebury Trading Estate
Hartlebury

Tell us how Wiper Blades Ltd made you happy
The blades are very good, except for that it still misses a small spot on the driver's side when in use as it sweeps across the windscreen.
NOT A DIRECT REPLACEMENT FIT FOR MY 2011 BIPPA BUT I MANAGED WITH AN EXPEDIENCY
The large and small wiper blades on the 2010 Ford Ka require the same 'adaptor' fitting.
The large wiper came pre-fitted with the correct one, the two supplied loose with the small blade were too small and would not secure the new wiper blade. Fortunately I was able to remove the adaptor from the old small blade and reuse that.
The Wiper Blades were perfect but did not arrive next day, I had to collect at local sorting office at the weekend as they came the day after when I was in work. If the order cannot be processed next day after a certain time this should be made clear on the order form to avoid inconvenience. The wiper blades themselves are excellent.
Fast delivery. They look good.I have used them for two weeks.They clean very well but unfortunately noisy.Very disappointed about the noise despite the awards and stuff.
Very easy to fit, but on my Mini Cooper S the ends of both wipers don't make proper contact with the screen so I have parts of the sweep that do not wipe correctly on both the drivers side and the passenger side, which is a bit disappointing as that was what I was trying to avoid....
Blades seem ok though don't fit as well as the ones we took off. Also, the fitting guide videos are not that easy to match up - the QR code does not, as claimed, take you to the specific video, just to a long list of videos none of which are labelled the same as the blades are labelled on the box, so you have to trawl through them all until you find one that looks roughly similar to what you bought. In the end fitting was not too difficult but that was irritating. Next time I'll just go to Halfords
The wiper blades (2 x front, 1 x rear) that I ordered arrived very quickly. These were the least expensive blades that they sell and were easy to fit.
My only gripe being, that that the drivers's side front wiper doesn't make contact with a small area near the bottom of the screen, and leaves an un-wiped patch of approx. 10cm x 7cm. I don't know if this is because they are a slightly different design to my previous wipers?
Other than that, they work well.
Struggled with fitting a bit (not much experience) then 'how to fit' guide arrives a week after the wipers!
We're very sorry if this is the case.
The 'how to fit' guide we send to your email address comes via the confirmation email.
If you have still not yet fitted your wiper blades then please contact us at info@wiprblades.co.uk so we can help you further.
They did fit OK but were not as elegant as the original VW blades, nor did they look secure. I've now replaced with original VW blades, shame!!
Wiper blade plastic more a blue colour than black
The wipers are are very good standard unfortunately I am unable to fit the passenger side as no fitting adaptor was sent for this one. I only needed drivers sides I haven't chased it up. Also fitting instructions are pants. They don't provide clear fitting as the drawings are rubbish. Wiper installed is very good though. It's the marlin Brando of the wiper world.
The ordering process was good but the product itself wasn't. I purchased the their own branded wipers. They were easy to fit and quiet. However, even though they're brand new they streak on the way down. I've ensured my windscreen is clean and even cleaned the blades themselves in case there was some residue from manufacturing. I would purchase from them again, but not their own products.
Hi there,

Thank you for your comments. We notice that you have experienced problems with our Wiper Blades.
Can you contact us at info@wiperblades.co.uk so we can send you out replacements or help any further with your problem.
Our own Brand should perform to the highest level of quality.

In the meantime we apologise for any inconvenience.

Many thanks,
Wiper Blades Ltd. own brand of 'aero' blades... cheaper than equivalent Bosch/Lucas/Valeo etc. but they look cheap too....almost like there's a part missing. If you're choosing aero blades for their aesthetic appeal you might want to avoid these.

On the plus side they do seem to clear the screen effectively.
Wiper blades arrived safely as ordered and were easy to fit but the spoiler was not fitted to the wiper blade. On examination I noted that the clips on the spoiler were broken and I had to resort to gluing the spoiler to the wiper blade. This is rather poor for a Lucas wiper blade.
Hi David,
Thank you for your review.
If we could ask that you contact us at info@wiperblades.co.uk so we can send you out a replacement blade. We notice that the blade was Lucas so we can send this off to Lucas and see what they have to say. (To send the broken blade back we'll send out a Free Post Returns label).

In the meantime we apologise for any inconvenience.

Wiperblades Team.
Great price with speedy delivery. However, video how to guide failed to talk about spring clips that hold my wipers to the arm, also new blades didn't have two tangs to secure wind deflector as supplied by Jaguar. Also as needed to fit quick I had to super glue one of the spray bars to super as one clip broke. Was offered chance to return for refund but had to fit for MOT.
quick delivery but wiper not great
Hi Mr Wojciech,

Thank you for your review. We notice that you mention that your wiper is not performing how you expect it to.

Please contcat us at info@wiperblades.co.uk and we can sort this for you.

Wiperblades Team
Arrived within a few days in an overlarge envelope and had to be left on the doorstep.
A smaller slimmer package would have gone through the letter box.

It would also have helped if a "tracker facility" was available.
Especially useful when other comitments may mean you are out.
Service is excellent and delivery fast...

The blades themselves however (Wiper Blades - Flat Aerowiper) 'judder' at motorway speeds, which can be quite annoying.
Hi Jason,

Please contact us at info@wiperblades.co.uk. We can offer you advice on how to treat blades that judder or if faulty send you out replacement blades.

Wiperblades Team.
I opted for the Champion blades, but they are not as good as the Bosch ones for two reasons. Firstly, they don't loom as good, as the Bosch ones once in position - the Bosch ones have a cover over the location where the wipers fit the arms and the Champion ones don't, which make it look likes something is missing - i.e. a cover. Secondly, the blades miss a small portion of the screen, on the RH side mid way down the screen as viewed from the driving seat. I'm hoping this will disappear when the wipers 'bed in'. not too bad overall, but next time it will be back to Bosch.
Wiper Blades Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 9,421 reviews