Wiper Blades Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wiper Blades Ltd
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Wiper Blades Ltd Reviews

About Wiper Blades Ltd:

WiperBlades.co.uk are the UK's largest online specialist suppliers of quality windscreen wiper blades including Bosch, Michelin, Valeo, Trico, Lucas and our own brand Aerowiper. Over 400 different wiper blade products in stock, despatched the same day if ordered before 4.30pm Monday to Friday.

sales@wiperblades.co.uk

Unit 37, Hartlebury Trading Estate
Hartlebury

Tell us how Wiper Blades Ltd made you happy
You sent wrong rear blade it fouls washeron rear. Ref number P318VAD Toyota starlite used your system and had a twenty inch blade sent. Now annoyed as thrown old one away. Also sent reply email which failed.
Hi Ron,

Thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear this. Please feel free to email me at oliver@wiperblades.co.uk or call me on 01299 251130 and we will resolve this for you.

Oliver
Wiperblades.co.uk
Blades leave streaks even after cleaning windows
Big mistake buying Wiper Blades own brand products - very noisy so got off to a bad start. Clear the screen but not confident that they will be durable.
Hi Richard,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that the blades are noisy, we sell a large amount of our own brand blades and very rarely receive any issues.

It is possible that the blades could be faulty, as with all brands the odd faulty set can slip through from time to time. Would you like us to send you a replacement set? If so, please feel free to email me at oliver@wiperblades.co.uk or call on 01299 251130 to discus this.

Ollie
WiperBlades.co.uk
The wiper blade mounting brackets did not click in correctly, they stopped 5 mm short.
Have to convert blades to my old bracket to be able to use them. Otherwise the wipers is very good and works fine now. This is one a Vauxhall Zafira Tourer, 32" and 28" wipers
Thomas
Hi Thomas,

We are sorry to hear you have had trouble with your order, the Bosch set you received is correct - you have to tilt the blade as you slide it into place. There are grooves on the side of the fitting, if you try and fit them in the normal way the blade will only slide in half way, it's the tilting action that allows the blade to fit into place fully.

Here is the YouTube video of how to do it:

Ollie
Wiperblades.co.uk
The wiper blades are not suitable for my New Volvo XC 90 (yr 2016)
First wiper received for Nissan Qashqai (2015 model, drivers side) were extremely noisy when turned on, I was informed to clean wiper and windscreen with diluted vinegar... tried this but still the same noisy wiper, I rang the company and received a replacement wiper and it is exactly the same. Next time I will stick with Bosch wiper blades.
Hi there,

We are sorry to hear that you had trouble with your order. It is very rare to encounter the same issue twice with the same brand. If you would like to return the blades and try Bosch then we can certainly arrange this. Please feel free to call us on 01299 251130 or email oliver@wiperblades.co.uk.

Oliver
These wiper blades look good and are easy to fit, but they are noisy and do not clear the screen very well. Water also splashes off the blades, so when turning them off a little water is always splashed across the screen.
The blades are too squeaky, the longer the Wiping the louder and more annoying the sound gets. Not happy with the quality at all.
The delivery process was excellent but the product was poor. The attachment mechanism on one of the blades shattered as I clipped it in.
I purchased two sets of three blades for my Two Toyota Yaris vehicles.

Fitting was easy and straightforward.

One rear wiper blade of the two did not fit and the rubber from the new wiper had to be transferred to the old assembly.

All four "Lucas Brand" wiper blades for the front screens were problematic.

After the first 10 minutes of use in rain conditions, the rubbers came away from the blade assemblies due to insufficient crimping of the lower linkage assemblies where they lock the rubber blade into place. This also resulted in the blade stiffening strips coming out.

Very inconvenient resulting in poor forward visibility out of the car whilst driving home to rectify the problem.

Resolving the problem was straight forward but fiddly and very time consuming.
Delivery as advertised. However the product is not an adequate replacement for the original manufacturer's part. They work OK but are cosmetically horrid. There was no piece of plastic to shroud where the blade attaches to the wiper arm so they just don't look right. Problem is that you have to fit them before learning this fact and that makes a return difficult.
I've ordered blades for the front screen several times and they have been great. This time I ordered a blade for the rear screen and it misses a large section of the screen at the mid point of the wipe - not impressed.
Thank you for your review.

We're sorry to hear that you have experienced a problem with your rear blade.

Please contact us at info@wiperblades.co.uk so we can sort out the problem you are having with your rear windscreen wiper.

Kind Regards,

Wiperblades Team
I can't give a good review as I had to cancel the order due to your continued lack of the item I needed.
the blades do not fit properly, they do not click into place.
Wiper arrived quicker than expected and was well packaged. Unfortunately whilst it is marketed as an exact fit, it does not fit properly. The fitting pin is positioned at least half a centimetre higher than on the original blade so the wiper does not sit flush in the housing meaning that whilst it does the job it looks like it is the wrong wiper for the car.
I ordered rubber blades to replace the one fitted to the rear wiper for my Fiat Punto Mia reg, in 2003 & although it fits, the wiper is wider, not longer, than the original, & it tends to flap a little as it wipes. Is this wiper for a larger vehicle?

I can live with it because it's not the front. Many thanks, Trevor.
The design of the Trico wiper blade is not as shown on your fitting instructions and there were no fitting instructions with the wiper blade. The Trico Blade is a different design and therefore does not match the existing wiper blade on the car and you still do not have the fitting instructions on your site. The wiper blade is not as advertised on your web site.
Very quick delivery. However the wipers are poor, they seem to smear my windscreen. Poor quality.
I chose these blades because of the recommendation from Auto Express , but the passenger blade does not clear any moisture and the drivers side smears on its return stroke .
Hi Trevor, Please contact us on 01299 251130 so we can get a replacment blade sent out to you as these blades should perform to the highest standards that we expect. Kind Regards, Wiperblades Team.
Nice looking but don't press evenly on the glass compared to old fashioned wireframe types. The passenger one specified for my car (Z4) hangs out the side and leaves a wooly line where it doesn't touch properly. Badly sized, maybe incorrect? Wouldn't buy again - stick with old faithful!
Hi Robert,

Please contact us at info@wiperblades.co.uk or call 01299 251130 as we would like to sort this problem for you by offering standard Conventional Blades.

Kind Regards,