WingMirrorMan Reviews

of reviewers recommend WingMirrorMan

Tell us how WingMirrorMan made you happy
Ordered a mirror on Dec 9th 2020 and it is now Feb 16th. I haven't received anything yet... Not even an email. Sent a couple of emails with no reply When calling they keep you waiting for over an hour on the phone and then it just cuts out. Tried to get in contact so many times. Steer clear from this company. Going to have to complain and try and get my money back from the credit card company..
Good Afternoon David, We are sorry to hear that you have not yet received your order. Please do get in touch with our customer support team so they can offer support with the order and hopefully resolve this issue for you.
Please do not waste your time and money with this company. I ordered a wing mirror unit after being recommended this company by my local garage. I was told it had a 14 day lead time. It took just shy of a month to receive it. I had it fitted by my garage only to find that the wing mirror did not sit properly on the base. Even when fully turned in, I could not see any part of my car, making it unsafe and unfit for its purpose! My car is a Ford Ecosport and the garage told me that they had the exact same problem with a Toyota Avensis the week before and would no longer be recommending Wing Mirror Man to any more customers. They advised that I call the company immediately. The person I spoke to was rude, unhelpful and told me simply to send the product back and that I would need to cover the costs. They also told me that once returned, I could file a claim for the costs incurred to fit the product. The garage did not charge me to remove the product and I sent it back the following day. I ordered a genuine part via Ford which arrived within 24 hours and had to pay again to have the product fitted. After receiving my refund I enquired about the claim for the £84 I paid to have their product fitted. I have been told that the amount I paid is an “expected charge” and that they will only cover the costs to have the product removed. They have failed to acknowledge that I have had to pay this charge twice, due to their shoddy product. I have been advised to check the warranty which I have never received and surprise surprise when you search for it on their website, you are met with a blank screen. I have now handed this over to a solicitor as Buy it Online Ltd have told me they will not deal with this any further. Myself and the garage will be warning everyone of this company.
I ordered a manual wing mirror and they sent me an electric version. Instead of just accepting this, their assistant on live chat told me to send them a product code; he didn't tell me to look on all sides of the box, but on the item. When I couldn't find it, he told me to take photos and e-mail it to their after care team. I did so, got no reply over a weekend. They didn't answer phone calls, was left hanging for over half an hour on multiple attempts. Then when I complained about the non-response by a customer care assistant, I was passed to yet another department to deal with the return. All I wanted was a like-for-like replacement with the item I actually ordered, I wasn't seeking a cash refund. I would expect a company to proactively help in a situation like this. Instead they wasted over a week of my time including the delivery period, as well as hours of time trying to get through to their unanswered phones and dealing with incorrect chat information. Do not use this company. They make silly mistakes and simply do not care about their customers when it happens.
Good Afternoon Gerry, We are sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with a product that has been received. It is clear by our fantastic feedback from thousands of customers that customer experience and satisfaction is at the forefront of what we do. Sometimes mistakes do occur, however we do always aim to rectify as quickly as possible.
As yet the 10 /7/ 20 although payed in full. I have not received the mirror ordered. Regards D. Anderson
Good Afternoon David, We are sorry to hear that you have not yet received your order. Please do not hesitate to contact our customer support team should you require any additional information regarding the current status.
Nothing wish I hadn’t bothered, their advice cost me money
Good Morning Norma, we are sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with an item that has been received. We can see that this item has now been returned and a reimbursement as requested has been processed. We do hope this resolves any issues you may have experienced.
Nothing service was terrible
Good Afternoon Jake, We are sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with an item that has been received. I have reviewed the order information and can see that our customer service operations team have clearly outlined that the error with your order was made by yourself at the point of ordering. They have also advised of ways to resolve this for you.
Nothing the customer service was useless
Good Afternoon, We are sorry to hear that you experienced a delay with the order. As I am sure you may understand, slight delays can be expected under the current circumstances. If a reversal request was placed, this will be processed in due course.
Delivery speed
Good Morning Janene, We offer multiple methods to contact our customer support teams including Facebook Messenger, online Live Chat and email. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any additional support.
Nothing. Wrong part supplied.
Good Afternoon Derek, We are sorry to hear that you experienced an issue with a product that has been received. We do hope once the returned item has been processed, any issues will be resolved.
I ordered a wing mirror which was needed as soon as possible, to only then be told after I ordered I would get it in 4 months time. I instantly requested a refund which I am still waiting for almost two weeks later. Ridiculous!!!
Good Morning Matt, We are sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with an order that was placed with us. If you have cancelled your order, our customer accounts department will have received the instruction to process a reversal back to the original payment method.
Nothing impressed me
Good Morning Keith, We are sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with our service. If you do require any assistance with the item received, please do not hesitate to refer back to us!
impressed by their inability to converse, the items delivered were not correct for car as registration supplied. Cannot get them to accept my returning of items Purchase order:64913
Nothing about this company impressed me at all. Teach your staff to be honest, and polite . I feel that I have been ripped of with the sales and service from your company. I am £50 out of pocket with a mirror that is no good to me at all.. Do you think that I should be HAPPY
Good Morning Paul, I am sorry to hear about any issues you experienced with your order. I can see from your order information that no contact has been made since you placed your order. Would you like to contact our customer service operations team so they are able to discuss the issues you experienced?
Speed of request for feedback whilst ongoing problems with delivery of correct item!
Good Afternoon Graham, We are sorry to hear that you have received an incorrect product. I can see that you have notified our customer service team of this and can confirm that this issue is being handled by a customer service representative.
Not alot can just see with the traffic with the mirror at a strange angle and the bottom mirror looks 45 degrees from the side of the van..not Impressed at all
Good Morning David, We are sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with a product that has been received. If you are not satisfied with a product we have supplied, we would advise you get in touch with our customer service operations team so that they may attempt to resolve this issue for you David.
Having sent the wrong item that I ordered I am still waiting for the response to return it. The acknowledgment of my request for a return was recieved on 21st October and I am still waiting for your reply.
Good Morning John, We are sorry to hear that you are required to return an item. If you have completed a product return form on our website, our returns department will review this and provide you with relevant return instructions via email.
Still waiting for my parts couple weeks.
Good Afternoon Renatas, I have reviewed the order status information and can see that the item purchased is a non-stocked item in the UK with an import lead time of 10-14 days. This information is displayed directly on the product screen and confirmed on your order confirmation. We are unsure as to why you are unsatisfied with the service that we have offered?
My experience was horrible! A wrong order was sent to me, called them to register my grievance but instead I was addressed rudely by one Mr Josh who felt he could just act with impunity! I sent the wrong order back to them on 25/09/2019 and asked for a refund. They received the item on the 27/09/2019 and can you believe that as at today 06/10/2019 I am still yet to get my refund! I called them 2days ago and I was told that it will take 10 working days to process my refund! Which order company does that in UK? Buy it online/ wing mirror man are just one big fraud! AVOID THEM...except you want to be duped! I have reported them to the necessary regulatory bodies and I hope they are blacklisted! I have since gotten in touch with my solicitor for the next phase which is a legal action.
Have not received the mirror yet
Good Morning Steve, I have reviewed the order information and can see that the item you have purchased had an import lead time of 10-14 days. This information is made extremely clear on our website and we are unsure of your reasoning behind this feedback. If you require any assistance regarding your order, please contact us.
nothing yet, still waiting for response.
Good Morning Robert, We are sorry to hear that you have not received a response. Can you please advise what information or assistance you are awaiting as I cannot see any communication notes from you on our system?
WingMirrorMan is rated 4.13 based on 816 reviews