WingMirrorMan Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend WingMirrorMan
Delivery Speed
What should we work on? Getting the product out - said online 2-3 days for painting and I paid extra for next day tracked delivery yet it took 10 days for the wing mirror to arrive, I had to chase for information and delivery twice as first email said it would be here the next day (Thursday) and didn't arrive so contacted again and eventually arrived Monday. Need to find a better courier and keep customers informed better - update of when the estimated dispatch will be as it was over a week not 2-3 days and wasn't next day delivery.
"ease of ordering online and gave paint code which is a great colour match to the car"
Service Quality
What should we work on? Maintaining delivery promise and consistent information
"Price ans delivery promise"
"fast delivery"
"Speed of service"
Delivery Speed
What should we work on? Screws differed from the originals, I used yours but had to use a couple of washers due to the smaller head size. Another less mechanical person may have struggled.
"Quick delivery and item was good."
Delivery Speed
What should we work on? Nothing as far as I can tell. All round excellent service
"Ease of ordering. Price was fair. Delivery and packaging excellent"
Product Quality
"Got the part I wanted. Good quality too."
Delivery Speed
What should we work on? Keep up the good work.
"The item arrived well packed and in two days."
Delivery Speed
"Speed of service. Correct part and cheaper than everywhere else. 👍"
Delivery Speed
What should we work on? Nothing you are good just as you are
"Prompt service"
Delivery Speed
What should we work on? Nothing
"Speed of service"
Thank you for your kind feedback Glenn!
Delivery Speed
"The whole experience was a good one, website easy to use and delivery time was good"
We are so glad to hear that you was impressed by our service!

Thank you for your Kind Feedback!
Delivery Speed
What should we work on? Delivery. Was originally told by courier that it would be a Saturday and it ended up been the following Monday
"The product and the speed of service"
Thank you for your kind feedback! We do utulise a third party for all our deliveries and aim to be as quick as possible! we hope to see you again in the future!
Delivery Speed
"The courtesy and response of the after sales customer service"
We are so glad that you are pleased with our service! We do aim to return to customer enquries quickly and efficiently to constantly keep the customer updated!
Delivery Speed
"Prompt service. Good product."
Thank you for your great feedback!
Delivery Speed
What should we work on? EVERYTHING!
"NOTHING! POOR SERVICE POOR COMMUNICATION STILL WAITING FOR A PART FROM 1st Feb!"
Delivery Speed
What should we work on? could do with getting your product a bit quicker
"very good service cannot fault"
We are so glad that you are pleased with our service! We will look into delivery speeds!
Delivery Speed
"speed of delivery and item correct"
Thank you for your kind feedback Mr Beal!!
Delivery Speed
What should we work on? customer service & product knowledge
"Nothing, service was not good"
Delivery Speed
What should we work on? I was sent the wrong wing mirror for my 2007 Honda jazz instead of a power folding wing mirror I was sent a manual folding wing mirror with a grey connection block instead of a white connection block, please could you send me the right wing mirror with white connection block, has my car has a MOT in March next month, I told the lady and sent off photos of car registration and of the damaged wing mirror, I also told her that the wing mirror is power folding, I payed £205 and was sent the wrong wing mirror, I don’t think she done her job properly in the wing mirror the wing mirror came from Poland, and I waited 4 weeks for the wing mirror the car has been off the road since January 2nd after it was damaged by a driver who was driving on the wrong side off the road, I need the car to be on the road ASAP has I use the car for a disabled passenger, I sent off the wrong mirror via recorded delivery please could you send the right wing mirror, has long has the indicater works please can you check Many thanks mr pa
"A brand new wing mirror that impressed me thank you very much for the service and work"
We are very glad that our service has impressed our customers!

It is so great to hear!!
WingMirrorMan is rated 4.47 based on 38 reviews