WingMirrorMan Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend WingMirrorMan

Tell us how WingMirrorMan made you happy

Alan Hobbah
"Excellent service. Fair price and the mirror arrived on time. Painted exactly to match one supplied previously. Great product"
Bob Flahergy
"Brilliant service mirror arrived safe and secure. Have recommended this service to my friends. Will use this service in future"
Mr B Davies
"When another car collided with my drivers side mirror on my citron Picasso C3 air dream it was panic stations I explained my problem wingmirror man they advised me send a image of the damage but the parts were damage beyond repair, wing mirror man advise me to replace the lot was not cheap they even sprayed it the same colour as the car it took 10 days to arrive I would recommend this company to any one who need a new modern electric mirror replacement"
Service Quality
What should we work on? Giving the customer what they ordered
"Nothing much"
Good Morning Bill,

Thank you for your feedback, as you have not provided much of an explanation to your feedback, I do not believe we can comment.
Service Quality
What should we work on? Keep customer involved as my item was not in stock as told it was and was ordered from Germany -
"How easy it was to order and get quote from you"
Good Morning Roy,

Thank you for your feedback, I can see that there was a slight delay with your order however your order has now been collected!
Service Quality
What should we work on? for some reason you were unable to confirm my order by email.Also I had no idea when the product was coming and it just arrived by post with no invoice included
"good clear website, helpful assistants, and delivery on time."
Good Afternoon Keith,

Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are really pleased that we have been able to assist you with your requirements.

All order confirmations are provided automatically once the order has been processed.

If you require a copy of your order confirmation, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will be more than happy to re-supply this for you.
Service Quality
"Quick service, item as described, job done!"
Good Afternoon Mark,

Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are really pleased you are satisfied with our service!
What should we work on? DElivery. Communication
"Still waiting for my parts couple weeks."
Good Afternoon Renatas,

I have reviewed the order status information and can see that the item purchased is a non-stocked item in the UK with an import lead time of 10-14 days.

This information is displayed directly on the product screen and confirmed on your order confirmation.

We are unsure as to why you are unsatisfied with the service that we have offered?
"My experience was horrible! A wrong order was sent to me, called them to register my grievance but instead I was addressed rudely by one Mr Josh who felt he could just act with impunity! I sent the wrong order back to them on 25/09/2019 and asked for a refund. They received the item on the 27/09/2019 and can you believe that as at today 06/10/2019 I am still yet to get my refund! I called them 2days ago and I was told that it will take 10 working days to process my refund! Which order company does that in UK? Buy it online/ wing mirror man are just one big fraud! AVOID THEM...except you want to be duped! I have reported them to the necessary regulatory bodies and I hope they are blacklisted! I have since gotten in touch with my solicitor for the next phase which is a legal action."
Service Quality
"On time and in compliance. What else could you ask for?"
Good Morning Mr A P Hall,

Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are really pleased that we have been able to assist you with your requirements!
Service Quality
What should we work on? It as been over 2 weeks and I have not received the mirror that I have ordered
"Have not received the mirror yet"
Good Morning Steve,

I have reviewed the order information and can see that the item you have purchased had an import lead time of 10-14 days.

This information is made extremely clear on our website and we are unsure of your reasoning behind this feedback.

If you require any assistance regarding your order, please contact us.
Service Quality
What should we work on? ?Responding to customers who have been sent the wrong parts, within the one working day as stated. Not having to be chased again after 7 days.
"nothing yet, still waiting for response."
Good Morning Robert,

We are sorry to hear that you have not received a response.

Can you please advise what information or assistance you are awaiting as I cannot see any communication notes from you on our system?
Service Quality
What should we work on? At least display fragile on your packaging and don't deny receiving emails, when you have acknowledged them, so obviously were in receipt of them.
"Mirror glass arrived in a broken state, despite sending a picture and explaining the packaging gave no indication of fragile contents, so it is not likely to be looked after in transit. I can't do any more, either you believe me and give me a refund as I have had to purchase one elsewhere or we part company."
Good Morning Royce,

I can see that this issue has been discussed on multiple occasions and that your matter is being handled.

Persistently leaving feedback on multiple third party platforms will not assist in rectifying this issue for you.
Service Quality
What should we work on? All was good for me.
"Item as per order, colour as per order. Delivery fast, and quality was very good. Thank you"
Good Morning Anne,

Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are extremely pleased we have been able to assist you with your requirements on this occasion.
Service Quality
What should we work on? Nothing, keep up the brilliant service.
"The whole process of ordering and receiving the wing mirror assembly plus having it painted to match vehicle colour was a straight forward. Would recommend to any motorist requiring parts to use the said company without hesitation. Thank you Terry H Cheltenham, Glos."
Good Afternoon Terry

Thank you for the brilliant feedback! We are extremely pleased that we have been able to assist you on this occasion!

We are glad that you are satisfied with both the product and the professional paint service provided!
Service Quality
What should we work on? Having stock of an item.
"Nothing. You didn't get the part in stock after waiting over 2 weeks for it so ended up getting a refund. The refund was pretty much hassle free though. Oh the chat screen was pretty handy and was answered quickly"
Good Morning, We are sorry to hear that you experienced an issue with a stock discrepancy on the product purchased.

We do try to keep all customers informed at all times regarding the availability of our products!

We are pleased that the remainder of our service was satisfactory and that we was able to assist you when it came to processing your reimbursement!
Service Quality
What should we work on? The screws with the hinges are unsuitable, have an incorrect counter sink and are only fit for the bin
"The quality of the hinges"
Good Morning Richard,

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with a product that has been received.

We would love to assist you with this enquiry, for any technical enquiries please contact aftersales@buyitonline.ltd so a part technician may discuss this with you!
Service Quality
What should we work on? Pre-checking the items before delivery to ensure that the items supplied are for Right Hand Drive Vehicles In line with their website which states that - "Information For Customers - Wing mirror full units purchased from Wing Mirror Man fit right hand drive only vehicles". After taking advice from motor trade professionals they assumed the wing mirror to be for a Left Hand Drive Vehicle!!.
"The Speed in which (following a telephone conversation) that you confirmed that the part would be suitable. The Speed in which they told me that delivery would be delayed, The Speed you took in taking the money. The Speed that they took in referring me to Their returns policy when I telephoned telling them that the item was not fit for purpose viz. you can, providing your sitting in the passenger seat, get an excellent view whilst reversing, unfortunately I have a right hand drive vehicle and when I sit in the drivers seat I can only see the pavement and shops I have passed. Not a happy experience I have completed a product return form and am awaiting a response."
Good Morning Chris,

We are sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with a product that has been received.

If you have completed our product return form, then a response would be provided to you to ensure that a resolution is met for you.
Service Quality
What should we work on? Just keep on doing what you're doing.
"My wing mirror was delivered promptly and well packaged. The colour is excellent. I am very pleased with the wing mirror and the excellent service. Thank you."
Good Morning Elizabeth,

Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are extremely pleased that we have been able to assist you on this occasion with your requirements!
Service Quality
What should we work on? Keep your prices lower and the quality high and the customers will come to you!
"New product, sprayed in the exact colour, speedy recovery, helpful staff."
Good Morning Maria,

Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are really pleased that we have been able to assist you with your requirements on this occasion!
Service Quality
"Quality replacement drivers wing mirror after being vandalised. Great colour match too"
Good Morning Darren,

Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are really pleased that you are happy with the product.
Product Quality
What should we work on? All good.
"It arrived when promised."
Good Morning John,

Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are really pleased that we have been able to assist you with your requirements on this occasion.
Product Quality
"Very slick presentation and wonderfull photo's ,"
Good Morning Jonathan,

Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are pleased you are satisfied with our service.
WingMirrorMan is rated 4.09 based on 672 reviews