WingMirrorMan Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend WingMirrorMan

How would you rate WingMirrorMan ?

Bob Flahergy
"Brilliant service mirror arrived safe and secure. Have recommended this service to my friends. Will use this service in future"
Mr B Davies
"When another car collided with my drivers side mirror on my citron Picasso C3 air dream it was panic stations I explained my problem wingmirror man they advised me send a image of the damage but the parts were damage beyond repair, wing mirror man advise me to replace the lot was not cheap they even sprayed it the same colour as the car it took 10 days to arrive I would recommend this company to any one who need a new modern electric mirror replacement"
Nicholas Bradley
"Description of part on website; ease of ordering and checkout; delivery time; well-packaged; friendly and helpful customer service (I needed a heads-up on the fitting of the glass)."
Delivery Speed
What should we work on? All good for me, Was puzzeld that tinted glass was cheaper than clear.
"Clear info selecting the correct mirror for my car"
Delivery Speed
"Great product, perfect match and cheapest out there by far. Also excellent service"
Good Afternoon John,

Thank you for the fantastic feedback, we pride ourselves on the quality of our products and are really pleased that you are happy with the service you received.
Delivery Speed
"Good value for money. Quick delivery including painting mirror to match my car ."
Good Afternoon Jason,

Delivery Speed
What should we work on? Nothing first class service
"The live chat on line and the helpfulness of staff"
Good Morning Kevin, Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are really pleased that we could assist you on this occasion!
Delivery Speed
What should we work on? All ok don’t change
"Good service"
Good Morning Stuart, Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are really pleased that you are happy with our service!
Delivery Speed
What should we work on? customer service and aftersales
"nothing,after sales service is non existant, get passed around to people who don't care or seem to have any inclination to resolve a simple problem, the mirror does not fit."
Good Morning James,

We are sorry to hear about the issues you have experienced with your order.

I have checked the order details and can see that you have fitted the product to your vehicle, can you advise why your providing false information in public feedback.

You have contacted us twice in 24 hours and have not been passed around, you have requested a return using our online product return form and have been waiting less than 24 hours for a response.

We thoroughly believe the advice we provide is quick and efficient and ensures that the customer is always kept informed.
Delivery Speed
What should we work on? Ordered my car parts expecting them to come next day as I was told on the phone by one of the agents , there was only one of the wing mirrors which had arrived and not the other one which was only delivered the day after. I had to ring the agents myself to get updates.
"Not much apart from good quality once arrived"
Good Afternoon Daniel,

We are sorry to hear that you experienced a delay with your order, I can see that you opted for your order to be collected from our Bury Branch.

It does state on our website that all orders for collection will be ready within 48 hours.

We are sorry if you was advised any different to this by a member of our sales team.
Delivery Speed
What should we work on? I would have liked a closer image of the mirror back as I was looking for a particular style and needed to match up online
"Website. Online picture so I could match which wing mirror I required. Reasonable price and quick delivery"
Good Morning Karen,

We are really pleased you are happy with our service, thank you for leaving us with your feedback.

We are constantly working towards providing a better service and feedback such as this will only help us to improve!
Delivery Speed
What should we work on? Not something you can really fix but using royal mail (who can't deliver your items properly) is a bad idea
"Quality of product"
Good Morning Adam,

Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are really pleased that you are happy with the products that we supply.

We utulise both Royal Mail and FedEx for the excellent delivery services, we are really sorry that they did not perform on this occasion!
Delivery Speed
What should we work on? nothing
"most impressed"
Good Morning Shaun,

Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are really pleased we impressed you with our services!
Delivery Speed
What should we work on? I telephoned to ask how to fill in the online form to get mirrors in a different colour to the car body on a special edition vehicle. I was told to put in the registration number and the car body colour and a separate note for the mirror all of which I did but still the mirror was delivered with the incorrect colour. When I telephoned customer services they informed me that nothing was on the order and it would cost £26 to have the mistake rectified. This is poor service, I will now need to make separate arrangements too haver the mirror painted at unnecessary cost.
"Choice of parts"
Good Morning James, we are sorry to hear about the issues you experienced with your order.

I have checked the order correspondence and can see that no note was placed on your order, if you wish we can send you a copy of the information that you key stroked into our website when placing the order.

The cost of our professional painting service is £25.99 and if you did require an item re-painting, there would be a charge for this, we are sorry we could not assist you further on this occasion!
"Still not received the item"
Good Morning Paul,

We are sorry to hear that you have yet to receive your order, please contact our customer services team either via email or phone so they are able to escalate this non-delivery.
Service Quality
"Quck delivery; correct product."
Good Morning Malcolm,

Thank you for your kind feedback!
Delivery Speed
"The Pleasant service the item just as specufied an d excact for the car and the very fair price"
Good Morning G C Francis, Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are really pleased that you are happy with our service and products.
Delivery Speed
What should we work on? delay in delivery but this may not have been your fault. otherwise very good
"quality and value"
Good Morning Mr Baldrick,

Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are really pleased that you are happy with our services!
Delivery Speed
"Very professional, kept me updated as to when the item was going to be delivered, very impressed"
Good Morning Peter, Thank you for providing us with your feedback, we are really glad to hear you are pleased with our service!
Service Quality
"Service and quality of goods"
Good Afternoon David, Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are really pleased that you are happy with the service and the quality of the products we supply.
Delivery Speed
"Delivery time and being kept informed"
Good Morning Deborah,

Delivery Speed
"First class service, exactly the right part supplied at a fair price."
Good Morning Philip, Thank you for the great feedback, we are really glad that you are pleased with our pricing and product quality.
"received wing mirror today in perfect condition very fast delivery and very well packed thank you"
Good Morning David, Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are really pleased that you are happy with our delivery service!
WingMirrorMan is rated 4.12 based on 458 reviews