WingMirrorMan Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend WingMirrorMan

Tell us how WingMirrorMan made you happy

Bob Flahergy
"Brilliant service mirror arrived safe and secure. Have recommended this service to my friends. Will use this service in future"
Mr B Davies
"When another car collided with my drivers side mirror on my citron Picasso C3 air dream it was panic stations I explained my problem wingmirror man they advised me send a image of the damage but the parts were damage beyond repair, wing mirror man advise me to replace the lot was not cheap they even sprayed it the same colour as the car it took 10 days to arrive I would recommend this company to any one who need a new modern electric mirror replacement"
Nicholas Bradley
"Description of part on website; ease of ordering and checkout; delivery time; well-packaged; friendly and helpful customer service (I needed a heads-up on the fitting of the glass)."
"Wing mirror was supplied with the incorrect electrical plug. After sales service was slow and Eventually I had to find a solution myself as wingmirror man was unable to offer a satisfactory solution in a reasonable time."
"I have cancelled the order 299860,but I still have not received the refund. Please do so"
Service Quality
What should we work on? Nothing apparently
"The personal service when I phoned in to check some details"
Service Quality
What should we work on? I bought this wing mirror for my Peugeot Partner. It is an electric mirror. My garage fitted it but couldn't connect up the wiring as the supplied mirror' swirling for way too short to plug into the electrics of the car. Considering this is a specific part for a specific car model I'm disappointed. I have to adjust it manually and the defrost setting can't be used. It isn't fit for purpose.
"Not impressed !"
"Avoid. Item havent arrived at all Customer service is rude and absolutely useless. Trying get miney back with paypal."
Service Quality
"Quick and easy. Brilliant quality"
Good Afternoon Mark,

Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are really pleased we could assist you on this occasion!
Service Quality
"quick and efficient delivery"
Good Morning Angela.

Product Quality
"It was no trouble the lady who did my order was lovely"
Good Afternoon Kim,

Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are really pleased that we were able to assist you?
Product Quality
What should we work on? See above comments
"The original order went “missing”, the replacement was sorted very quickly after a phone call."
Good Afternoon Robert,

We are sorry to hear that you experienced a delay in receiving your order, we are now glad that this issue has been rectified.
Service Quality
What should we work on? No problems for me.
"Quality of product including colour finish."
Good Morning Steven, Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are really pleased that we could assist you with your requirements on this occasion.
Service Quality
"Speed of delivery and quality of replacement door mirror, especially as it was coloured to match the bodywork of the car."
Good Morning David, Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are really pleased that we could assist you on this occasion, we are glad that you are pleased with the quality of our products and services!
Service Quality
"Fiesta power fold door mirror. Good product, reasonably priced, good colour match"
Good Morning Peter, Thank you for the brilliant feedback Peter.

We are really pleased that you are happy with the quality of our products and paint service.
Product Quality
"No problems from ordering to delivery thanks very much"
Good Morning Alan, Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are really pleased that you are happy with our services!
What should we work on? Free Guinness with every order
"Delivery was only 3 days and was an easy experience to buy, I would recommend you to my friends and family"
Good Morning Ian,

Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are really glad you are pleased with the service we have provided.

Maybe next time you purchase, there will be a free Guinness included!
Service Quality
What should we work on? Nothing.You are really an excellent company.
"The really competitive price, and the quick service."
Good Morning Alan, Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are really pleased that you are happy with our service!
Service Quality
"Quick delivery. Well packed"
Good Morning Paul,

Service Quality
"Thank you guys for going above and beyond with the quick delivery of my wing mirror. Exemplary customer service, Already recommended to other tradesman. 👍"
Good Morning,

Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are extremely happy that you were pleased with our services!
Service Quality
What should we work on? Just a little slow in getting them.
"Excellent product, same as factory issue and professionally painted if you want this option."
Good Morning William,

Thank you for leaving us your feedback, we are really pleased that you are happy with our service!
Service Quality
What should we work on? nothing
"have used you before. Always high standard"
Good Afternoon,

Service Quality
What should we work on? no suggestions on this
"Ease of ordering,friendly staff,prompt delivery"
Good Morning David, Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are really pleased that we could assist you today.
WingMirrorMan is rated 4.16 based on 535 reviews