WingMirrorMan Reviews

of reviewers recommend WingMirrorMan

Tell us how WingMirrorMan made you happy
I ordered a manual wing mirror and they sent me an electric version. Instead of just accepting this, their assistant on live chat told me to send them a product code; he didn't tell me to look on all sides of the box, but on the item. When I couldn't find it, he told me to take photos and e-mail it to their after care team. I did so, got no reply over a weekend. They didn't answer phone calls, was left hanging for over half an hour on multiple attempts. Then when I complained about the non-response by a customer care assistant, I was passed to yet another department to deal with the return.

All I wanted was a like-for-like replacement with the item I actually ordered, I wasn't seeking a cash refund. I would expect a company to proactively help in a situation like this. Instead they wasted over a week of my time including the delivery period, as well as hours of time trying to get through to their unanswered phones and dealing with incorrect chat information.

Do not use this company. They make silly mistakes and simply do not care about their customers when it happens.
Good Afternoon Gerry,

We are sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with a product that has been received.

It is clear by our fantastic feedback from thousands of customers that customer experience and satisfaction is at the forefront of what we do.

Sometimes mistakes do occur, however we do always aim to rectify as quickly as possible.
brilliant service 100% would use these again
Good Afternoon Pete,

Thank you for the brilliant feedback! We are extremely pleased we have been able to assist you with your product requirements on this occasion!
As yet the 10 /7/ 20 although payed in full. I have not received the mirror ordered.
Regards D. Anderson
Good Afternoon David,

We are sorry to hear that you have not yet received your order.

Please do not hesitate to contact our customer support team should you require any additional information regarding the current status.
Item delivered quickly and the colour matched. Fitted fine.
Good Morning Chris,

Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are extremely pleased we have been able to assist you with your enquiry on this occasion
They followed up a query with offering me a replacement window regulator.
Good Afternoon Chris,

Thank you for providing your feedback.

We do provide online video fitting advice, each product packaging includes a QR code which can be scanned by your mobile device.

This then refers you to the online installation video for your particular item.
Excellent value, excellent service.
Good Morning Philip,

Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are extremely pleased we have been able to assist you on this occasion!
Quick delivery, 2 days before I expected to be. Mirror quality is on high end for bargain price. Very good experience with wingmirrorman
Good Morning Damir,

Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are really pleased that we have been able to assist you with your product requirements.
Looked on the web and put in part details and got a call within 5 minutes!

Price was an absolute bargain at £154 fully sprayed to colour code.

Mazda quoted £500 and that didn't include indicator or spraying!
WingMirrorMan 5 star review on 7th July 2020
Good Morning Trevor, thankyou for taking the time to leave us with your feedback!

We are really pleased that we have been able to assist you with your requirements on this occasion!

P.S Your wing mirror looks great!
item as described, good communication,
Good Morning Philip,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your feedback!

We are extremely pleased we have been able to assist you on this occasion.
QUICK DELIVERY

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your feedback!

We are extremely pleased we have been able to assist you with your requirements on this occasion!
The friendliness and efficiency of the young lady that dealt with my request.
Good Morning Stuart,

Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are extremely pleased that our support teams have been able to provide assistance on this occasion!
Direct replacement part at a good price compared to the OEM part.
Good Morning,

It is great to hear that you are satisfied with our product, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback!
The website was very easy to use, selecting the correct mirror for my car was simple. I opted to have the mirror sprayed to match the colour of my car rather than using a "rattle can" and the colour is a perfect match. Fitting was simple as it was a perfect fit, all the wiring was the same as the original. Will definitely use again....
Good Morning Jonathan,

Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are extremely pleased you are satisfied with our product and paint service!
Efficiency and pleasant
Good Morning Maureen,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your feedback!
Very impressed, professional, prompt service, excellent price, product and delivery - will use you again should the need arise - mirror was exactly as I required.
Good Morning Martin,

Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are really pleased that we have been able to assist you with your product requirements on this occasion.
Nothing wish I hadn’t bothered, their advice cost me money
Good Morning Norma, we are sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with an item that has been received.

We can see that this item has now been returned and a reimbursement as requested has been processed.

We do hope this resolves any issues you may have experienced.
Bang on,from making the order to delivery everything was 5 star.will only deal with these chaps in future.thanks guys.
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for the brilliant feedback! We are extremely pleased that we have been able to assist you with your product requirements on this occasion!
Fantastic customer service great price on the product I bought.
Good Afternoon Kevin,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your feedback!
We are really pleased that we have been able to assist you with your product requirements on this occasion!
The speed of delivery, which was a whole week earlier than ai had expected. The part has now been painted and fitted. many thanks.
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are really pleased that we have been able to assist you on this occasion!
efficiency speed and communication was good
Good Morning Dennis,

Thank you for the brilliant feedback! We are extremely pleased we have been able to assist you on this occasion!
WingMirrorMan is rated 4.14 based on 812 reviews