WingMirrorMan Reviews

of reviewers recommend WingMirrorMan

Tell us how WingMirrorMan made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
WingMirrorMan 5 star review on 9th July 2019
mr b davies
WingMirrorMan 5 star review on 2nd November 2017
Nicholas Bradley
More Photos & Videos
An excellent service, the item was packaged safely and delivered promptly.
Good Morning,

Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are really pleased that we have been able to assist you on this occasion.
Ordered a heated mirror for my golf , arrived within 5 days despite the virus problems , mirror fitted.perfectly , would have no hesitation in using again .
Delighted.with the service .
Good Afternoon Alex,

Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are really pleased that we have been able to assist you on this occasion!
Really good service, despite all the issues at the moment with the Corona Virus. The replacement mirror wasn't expensive (Only £24 inc postage) and arrived within 3 days.

Also, as a nice touch, when I rang up, they played a certain song from a well known 1980's synth pop group from Sheffield !!

I have already recommended them to a friend. Can't fault them.
Good Morning James,

Even during these very extreme circumstances you guys got my wing mirror out to me in very quick fashion! Great job guys
Good Afternoon Aidan,

Happy with everything. Quick delivery and requested paintwork matched perfectly. Saved a fair hit of money. Would have cost much more by going to main dealer.
Good Morning Raymond,

Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are really pleased that we have been able to assist you with your requirements on this occasion!
Great service and product would recommend
Good Morning Paul,

Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are extremely pleased we have been able to assist you with your product requirements on this occasion!
Excellent service arrived on time would recommend to everyone Regards Charles REILLY
Good Morning Charles,

Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are really pleased that you are satisfied with our product and services!
you gave me alternative options and tried different suppliers etc. You explained what I'd need to do. You didn't have what I needed in stock but ordered the goods which arrived within a couple of days. Excellent service, thankyou.
Good Morning Geoffrey,

Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are extremely pleased that we have been able to assist you on this occasion!
The speed which i got my item delivered to me, (no charge),
the price, 1/2 what i would have had to pay from FORDS.
i would have no hesitation contacting them again, when i need something.

Lionel from Hornchurch, ESSEX.
Good Morning,

Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are extremely pleased that we have been able to assist you with this enquiry.
Prompt delivery and quality parts
Good Morning Karen,

The simplicity in ordering the Mirror
Good Morning Gillian,

I’ve used wingmirrorman three times and each time you have been spot on with service and parts 👍
Good Morning Martin, Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are extremely pleased we have been able to assist you on this occasion!
The service and prompt attention.
Good Morning Rob, Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are extremely pleased we have been able to assist you on this occasion!
The whole experience was so professional, from the man I spoke to when I ordered to the prompt delivery, I will definitely recommend you
Good Morning Vanessa,

they had what i wanted and was delivered in two days
Good Morning, Thank you for the brilliant feedback we are really pleased that we have been able to assist you today!
I ordered a wing mirror which was needed as soon as possible, to only then be told after I ordered I would get it in 4 months time. I instantly requested a refund which I am still waiting for almost two weeks later. Ridiculous!!!
Good Morning Matt, We are sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with an order that was placed with us.

If you have cancelled your order, our customer accounts department will have received the instruction to process a reversal back to the original payment method.
I live in cyprus and was quoted by the one and only dealership on the island 400 euro for a new wing mirror for my nissan and a 10 day wait. I ordered online, it arrived in perfect condition one day early and cost about 100 euro. Job well done
Good Morning,

I was very pleased with my purchase and the manner in which I was dealt with by the representative with whom I spoke to on the phone. There was perfect clarity, she was very knowledgeable and took time to explain everything to me, a credit to your establishment. The item, the wing mirror arrived in a timely manner for which I was grateful.
Many thanks for a wonderful service. I will in future use your company if required and will certainly recommend you to my friends and family.
Once again, thank you.
Good Afternoon,

Speed of service and delivery plus the knowledge of the person on the end of line
Good Morning Phil,

Right product had to make some minor changes to new mirror but all good
Good Morning Graham, Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are extremely pleased that we have been able to assist you with your requirements on this occasion!
WingMirrorMan is rated 4.12 based on 740 reviews