WingMirrorMan Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend WingMirrorMan

How would you rate WingMirrorMan ?

Bob Flahergy
"Brilliant service mirror arrived safe and secure. Have recommended this service to my friends. Will use this service in future"
Mr B Davies
"When another car collided with my drivers side mirror on my citron Picasso C3 air dream it was panic stations I explained my problem wingmirror man they advised me send a image of the damage but the parts were damage beyond repair, wing mirror man advise me to replace the lot was not cheap they even sprayed it the same colour as the car it took 10 days to arrive I would recommend this company to any one who need a new modern electric mirror replacement"
Nicholas Bradley
"Description of part on website; ease of ordering and checkout; delivery time; well-packaged; friendly and helpful customer service (I needed a heads-up on the fitting of the glass)."
Service Quality
"Very quick and helpful service. Price matched and best price. Highly recommended."
"I am sure many are pleased with the service, but my experience has been less than satisfactory. Ordered a painted wing mirror on 13 July. After chasing for delivery it finally arrived on 6 Aug, but without the large mirror glass. Reported this missing by email and phone on 7 Aug. After many phone calls to Wingmirrorman chasing up progress and delivery, some of which were dealt with by a less than helpful and surly member of their staff, I eventually decided to drive 50 miles each way tp pick up the mirror glass to ensure it was the correct version and that I actually had it in place before going on holiday. A total of 6 weeks for full delivery. Not a stress free purchase for me."
Good Afternoon Bill,
Firstly we would like to thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to do so. I can see from your invoice the product you purchased from us came with a 1-2 week lead time as it was to be ordered in from oversea's as it isn't currently stock in the UK, which i am sure you would have been aware of prior to placing your order.
When the item came into stock and our paint team prepared the item to be sprayed, the glass was accidentally damaged while doing so, which we notified you about and apologised for. You advised us to paint the unit and send it to you without a glass, order a glass in and send it you when it got here. We did just that, got the unit professionally painted and dispatched to yourself, when the glass arrived with us a few days later you advised us you wanted to come and pick it up, this was a request made by yourself as we had it ready to send on an overnight delivery for the following day, however you requested to make a collection which you did.
We of course apologise for the delay, unfortunately from time to time mistakes and accidents can happen, we communicated with you and offered the best resolution we could based on your requests, which we fulfilled and hopefully saved you money on the part itself and you are happy with the quality of the product and the paint job.
Service Quality
What should we work on? Getting more information out there about your great services
Service Quality
What should we work on? I was impressed with the overall service, keep it up.
"The speed and accuracy of the order, and of course at a very good price!"
Service Quality
What should we work on? no improvements needed
"the service"
Service Quality
"No hassle , got everything right and delivered on time. K Brimham"
"received a new replacement wing mirror for my Peugeot boxer Nuevo today excellent service received within two days fits perfectly. Thanks guys well done will use you again."
Service Quality
What should we work on? Giving the young lady a bonus
"Europarts quoted me £112 discounted to £72 for the glass that you provided for £25.99 your you lady that found the part was very good"
Service Quality
"Perfect product. Great price. Well packaged"
Good Afternoon Blayne, Thank you for the brilliant feedback we are so glad that you are pleased with our service!
Service Quality
"The speed of the delivery"
Good Afternoon Louise, Thank you for your brilliant feedback, we are really glad you are pleased with our service!
Service Quality
"Good website. Easy to navigate. Good price. Good product."
Good Morning David, Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are really pleased you are happy with our service!
"The only thing I've received so far is a condescending, patronising little **** over the phone. Product NOT dispatched as and when stated. I have paid over the market rate for a Fedex 24hr delivery service which you claim takes 3 working days to arrive. Its called Fedex24 for a reason. They have changed their tone when dealing with paypal but still refusing to issue a refund. Ended up getting an original Mazda mirror from the dealer direct for £7 more, collected today and is a genuine part not from China. DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE."
Good Afternoon Udai, We are really sorry to hear that you have had such issues with an order you have placed with us, From the information that has been placed on your invoice, you contacted us today with this information and was unexpectedly rude and abusive down the phone, our customer services team will not tolerate this and as a business we believe that all people should be dealt with in a polite and professional manner. If you have an open PayPal dispute then you must communicate directly via their portal to ensure they can monitor any correspondence, however as it stands, you are disgruntled as you placed an order 36 hours ago and have not received the part when advised it can be delivered up to 3 working days, we believe that your ignorance towards our delivery information is the main issue here as it clearly states on our website and all customer orders can take a maximum of 3 working days, it is unfortunate that you have paid extra for the same product as we retail original Mazda Products, we do not supply from " China" Thank you for your feedback, we sure will take this on board when offering express delivery services in the future.
"Quick and no problems."
Good Afternoon John, Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are really glad that you are pleased with our service!
Service Quality
What should we work on? I am quite happy how you acted from ordering to delivery.
"Delivery was delivered in the time that was promised"
Good Afternoon Mr G Hartley, Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are really glad that you are pleased with our services!
Product Quality
"Paint Finnish on mirror was excellent and reasonably price"
Good Morning Alistair, Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are really pleased that you are happy with our service!
Product Quality
"correct item. arrived promptly."
Good Morning Perrin, Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are really pleased you are happy with the service that we have provided.
Service Quality
What should we work on? All good no need to improve
"Easy and quick even for me"
Good Morning Dale, Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are really pleased you are satisfied with our service and user-friendly website!
Product Quality
"Good clean product delivered in time stated"
Good Morning John, Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are really pleased you are happy with your order and the service provided!
Service Quality
What should we work on? Nothing
"Quick service and a wonderful price"
Good Afternoon Arthur, Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are really pleased you are happy with our service!
"Speed and efficiency"
Good Morning Dave, Thank you for your brilliant feedback, we are so glad you are pleased with our service!
WingMirrorMan is rated 4.44 based on 331 reviews