WingMirrorMan Reviews

of reviewers recommend WingMirrorMan

Tell us how WingMirrorMan made you happy
Great online ordering....got the right part, perfectly packaged and delivered on time.
Good Morning Gaye, Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are extremely pleased we have been able to assist you with your requirements.
Quote was for £90 compare to £155 from my main dealer. Initial internet enquiry but followed up with a telephone call. Very friendly & helpful staff answered all my questions immediately. I wanted to know the original GM part number. Quick delivery and parts well packed. Part was identical to original GM part.
Good Morning Philip, Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are extremely pleased that we have been able to assist you on this occasion!
Price and availability
Good Afternoon EJC Commercials, Thank you for providing us with your feedback!
I know very little about vehicle repairs but the helpful lady on the phone guided me to the correct parts and they are now fitted!
Good Afternoon, Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are extremely pleased we have been able to assist you with your product requirements on this occasion!
Sorry, can't comment yet as not received. You still have one day to meet your advised delivery date, but I'm not panicking as Covid rules have cobbled everything up.On face of it, price good, so looking forward to receipt of item.
Good Afternoon Richard, Thanks for your feedback. We do hope that once the order has been received, you will update your review of our product and service!
Friendly fast efficient service. Checked details of the product twice to ensure the correct part was sent. Suggested an alternative part that was cheaper than original quote. Good customer service skills. Would and have already recommended the company to a couple of friends.
Good Morning Paul, Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are really pleased our customer sales support team was able to assist you!
Packaging and quality
Good Morning Ade, Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are extremely pleased we have been able to assist you with your product requirements!
Very quick service and mirror was in perfect condition when it arrived.
Good Morning Natalie, Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your feedback, we are extremely pleased you are satisfied with our product and service!
All very easy and efficient and helpful
Good Morning John, Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are extremely pleased we have been able to assist you with your product requirements on this occasion!
Received all good
Good Afternoon Stephen, Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are really pleased we have been able to assist you on this occasion!
Very impressed from order to deliver and colour match was top quality
WingMirrorMan 5 star review on 14th June 2020
Good Morning David, We are extremely pleased we have been able to assist you with your requirements on this occasion!
delivered early well packaged and good value
Good Morning Linda, Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your brilliant feedback!
Excellent customer service great help
Good Morning Nicola, Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are extremely pleased we have been able to assist you with your requirements on this occasion!
You sent me a replacement mirror and casing for a BMW Series 3. I ordered a mirror and casing for a RAV4 registered in 2017. Can only assume some other customer got my mirror and I got his. I would still like my replacement mirror and casing if this can be arranged.
Good Afternoon John, We are sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with a product that has been received. Please contact our customer service operations team using email address | aftersales@buyitonline.ltd they will be able to assist you with this issue.
Good price good delivery item was how you said. Well done
Good Afternoon, Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are really pleased that we have been able to assist you with your requirements.
Good product and good service
Good Afternoon, Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are extremely pleased we have been able to assist you on this occasion!
An excellent service, the item was packaged safely and delivered promptly.
Good Morning, Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are really pleased that we have been able to assist you on this occasion.
Ordered a heated mirror for my golf , arrived within 5 days despite the virus problems , mirror fitted.perfectly , would have no hesitation in using again . Delighted.with the service .
Good Afternoon Alex, Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are really pleased that we have been able to assist you on this occasion!
Really good service, despite all the issues at the moment with the Corona Virus. The replacement mirror wasn't expensive (Only £24 inc postage) and arrived within 3 days. Also, as a nice touch, when I rang up, they played a certain song from a well known 1980's synth pop group from Sheffield !! I have already recommended them to a friend. Can't fault them.
Good Morning James, Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are extremely pleased that we have been able to assist you with your requirements on this occasion!
Even during these very extreme circumstances you guys got my wing mirror out to me in very quick fashion! Great job guys
Good Afternoon Aidan, Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are extremely pleased that we have been able to assist you with your requirements on this occasion!
WingMirrorMan is rated 4.13 based on 816 reviews