WingMirrorMan Reviews

of reviewers recommend WingMirrorMan

Tell us how WingMirrorMan made you happy
Surprised by the 1* reviews here. I ordered a backplate for a Mitsubishi .Called up , the pleasant gentleman took the order, explained it would be a few extra days for the colour match spraying and a week or so later it arrived, perfect colour and fitted with no issues. I will use again. Cheers
Good Afternoon Alex, Thank you for the excellent feedback, we are extremely pleased we have been able to support your product requirements on this occasion!
brilliant service 100% would use these again
Good Afternoon Pete, Thank you for the brilliant feedback! We are extremely pleased we have been able to assist you with your product requirements on this occasion!
Item delivered quickly and the colour matched. Fitted fine.
Good Morning Chris, Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are extremely pleased we have been able to assist you with your enquiry on this occasion
Excellent value, excellent service.
Good Morning Philip, Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are extremely pleased we have been able to assist you on this occasion!
Quick delivery, 2 days before I expected to be. Mirror quality is on high end for bargain price. Very good experience with wingmirrorman
Good Morning Damir, Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are really pleased that we have been able to assist you with your product requirements.
Looked on the web and put in part details and got a call within 5 minutes! Price was an absolute bargain at £154 fully sprayed to colour code. Mazda quoted £500 and that didn't include indicator or spraying!
WingMirrorMan 5 star review on 7th July 2020
Good Morning Trevor, thankyou for taking the time to leave us with your feedback! We are really pleased that we have been able to assist you with your requirements on this occasion! P.S Your wing mirror looks great!
item as described, good communication,
Good Morning Philip, Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your feedback! We are extremely pleased we have been able to assist you on this occasion.
QUICK DELIVERY
Good Afternoon, Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your feedback! We are extremely pleased we have been able to assist you with your requirements on this occasion!
The friendliness and efficiency of the young lady that dealt with my request.
Good Morning Stuart, Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are extremely pleased that our support teams have been able to provide assistance on this occasion!
The website was very easy to use, selecting the correct mirror for my car was simple. I opted to have the mirror sprayed to match the colour of my car rather than using a "rattle can" and the colour is a perfect match. Fitting was simple as it was a perfect fit, all the wiring was the same as the original. Will definitely use again....
Good Morning Jonathan, Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are extremely pleased you are satisfied with our product and paint service!
Efficiency and pleasant
Good Morning Maureen, Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your feedback!
Very impressed, professional, prompt service, excellent price, product and delivery - will use you again should the need arise - mirror was exactly as I required.
Good Morning Martin, Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are really pleased that we have been able to assist you with your product requirements on this occasion.
Bang on,from making the order to delivery everything was 5 star.will only deal with these chaps in future.thanks guys.
Good Afternoon, Thank you for the brilliant feedback! We are extremely pleased that we have been able to assist you with your product requirements on this occasion!
Fantastic customer service great price on the product I bought. Thank you
Good Afternoon Kevin, Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your feedback! We are really pleased that we have been able to assist you with your product requirements on this occasion!
The speed of delivery, which was a whole week earlier than ai had expected. The part has now been painted and fitted. many thanks.
Good Afternoon, Thank you for the brilliant feedback, we are really pleased that we have been able to assist you on this occasion!
efficiency speed and communication was good
Good Morning Dennis, Thank you for the brilliant feedback! We are extremely pleased we have been able to assist you on this occasion!
Very good advice on what I needed from the guy on the phone. Very simple ordering process. Very happy with my order and speed of delivery. Product itself was suffice to my requirement (replacement wing mirror cap). Would recommend.
Good Morning Matthew, Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your feedback! We are extremely pleased we have been able to assist you on this occasion!
The sales man who spoke to me was fantastic he New what I needed thanks you
Good Afternoon Riad, Thank you for the brilliant feedback! We are extremely pleased we have been able to assist you on this occasion!
Staff friendly, helpful and a prompt service, email confirmation of my order was sent to me along with updates on the progress of the wing mirror which I received the following week. Mirror unit replacement looks really good along with paint match to maintain the same look as the rest of the vehicle. Mirror was fitted yesterday and so far so good and hope it stands the test of time. Thank you
Good Morning Vernon, Thank you for the fantastic feedback! We are really pleased you are satisfied with the quality of our product and paint service!
Timely delivery,good knowledge of product.
Good Morning Kim, We are really pleased that you are satisfied with our product and service!
WingMirrorMan is rated 4.13 based on 816 reviews