White Rose Tools Reviews

of reviewers recommend White Rose Tools
Read White Rose Tools Reviews

Unit 13 Woodmoor Court, Longfields Road, Barnsley

Tell us how White Rose Tools made you happy
The engineers square was well made , the product price was excellent, I'm very pleased with my purchase, EXCELLENT service . Would buy from the company again . HIGHLY recommend.
Honestly great product Fast delivery
prompt service,good product and reasonable prices. What else can you ask for
Fantastic customer service, very fast delivery, excellent products and will definitely order from Whiterosetools again, thank you
I was extremely impressed with the communication, speed and ease of my order and quality! Keep up the good work, I will be back!
Service was excellent Price was very competitive The product I purchased has worked well.
Excellent product and fantastic customer service
I knew what I wanted and the item was as expected at a very good price.
The screws I ordered from white rose were delivered quickly and by royal mail. The cost of the screws were very competitive compared to other suppliers. I would definitely use white rose for future screws. The only criticism if any was I didn't find the web site for other items all that user friendly.
Very pleased with my purchase good quality goods at great price
Good product delivered as promised.
Very pleased with the product I got from you today, strong and sturdy. Just the thing I was looking for. Post was very prompt and arrived on time. Thank you.
Delivered as expected, on time and the crimper does a great job on Deutsch Connectors
Fantastic service 1st time shopper I will be recommending you and using you again 10/10
Brilliant bit of gear, a lot better than m/bike centre stand with individual wheel locks!
Excellent, attentive and speedy service. They're a pleasure to deal with.
Very good No problems Very quick Nothing else to say
Excellent product, well priced, great delivery
Great product works spot on for the purpose
I searched on google for tool bags and White rose came up, they have a huge range of products I bought a couple of items which arrived by post within a few days. I was impressed the the quality and the prices .
White Rose Tools is rated 4.93 based on 2,134 reviews