West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd.
Read West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd. Reviews

sales@westlancsautoelectrics.co.uk

Crossley House Ind. Est.Leyland Rd., ,

What a fantastic service would highly recommend. Just a total pleasure to do business with this company. And a free bag of sweets. Oh I nearly forgot my alternator arrived next day Thank you so much all of you 100%
Hi There We are so pleased you were happy with our goods and service. Thanks for the positive feedback.
very helpful sales person ,and very quick delivery ,could not be happier with the service.
Hi Alan Thanks for your positive comments. We were happy to help.
Came next day, looked a little different, slightly larger with more teeth but fitted fine and works better than ever. Great customer service, they are right to be proud of it
Hi Simon Thanks for the positive feedback which we always welcome. We always aim to please!
Needed a starter motor in a hurry as mine had failed completely and my car was obviously off the road . Contacted WLAE and they sourced a replacement unit and it was delivered the next day. Really good price for a quality replacement unit. Exact fit without any complications and car back on the road so I would highly recommend this company.
Hi Philip Thank you for the positive feedback which we always appreciate. We are pleased you were happy with the goods and services that we provided.
Great service as usual ,recieved parcel in less than 24 hours ,thanks for the sweets ,Regards Colin Lelai.
Hi Colin Thanks for the kind comments. We always aim to please!
I set a challenge to find an 80amp alternator for my narrowboat. Matthew and one other member of staff ( I don't remember his name, sorry) were excellent. They went above and beyond to find me a suitable replacement. The new alternator arrived the next morning and was fitted and working by evening. An excellent service provided by a very knowledgeable and friendly staff. Many Thanks to all concerned.
Hi Mike Thank you for the positive feedback and kind comments which we always appreciate. We are pleased you were happy with the goods and services we provided as we always try our best!
Very helpful to help
Hi Peter Thanks for the feedback. We always aim to please!
Excellent service. Identified correct alternator from registration and delivered very quickly, no fuss and good product.
Hi Alan Thanks for the positive feedback. We were happy to help!
Prompt response to my email. The new alternator was a good price and was delivered the next day. Can't fault West Lancs Auto.
Hi Roger Thanks for the positive comments. We were happy to be of service to you.
I needed a replacement alternator for my BUKH DV24 diesel and the size was absolutely critical with no margin of error. Having sent a photograph of the original, a replacement was suggested and it arrived in less than 24hrs and on a Saturday too, via DPD couriers who I find are very good as well. It fits the engine perfectly. The price is good and delivery is included. The advice good. The service is good. I cannot fault West Lancs Auto Electrics in any way. Highly recommended for the above reasons. Well done chaps.
Hi Jonathan Thank you for the positive feedback and kind comments which we always appreciate. We are pleased you were happy with the goods and services we provided and we were happy to help.
Excellent service
Hi Rob Thanks for the feedback. We were happy to help.
Needed a starter motor asap because my high end motor packed up after only 217 miles and not the easiest to get at , phoned West Lanks Monday morning and started to fit it back in the car Tuesday afternoon, now that is service . Finished fitting by lunchtime Wednesday and compared with the original starter this is a good bit cheaper and has got a lot more power and hope it will give many years of service , would recommend this company.
Hi Brian. We are very pleased you were happy with our goods and the service we provided. Thank you for the positive feedback and kind comments.
Excellent service super fast and very reliable would recommend to anyone our car had 3 possible part options they sourced the correct part first time. Fast, friendly, consistent service. Very happy coustomer
Hi Christopher Thanks for the positive feedback which we always welcome. We were happy to help and we are pleased you were happy with our goods and service.
Brilliant, fast delivery and the right part for a very cheap price
Hi Steve. Thanks for the positive feedback. We were happy to help
Really good value very easy to get a quote and order will definitely order from you again thankyou
Hi Mary Thanks for the positive feedback. We were happy to be of service to you
Made enquiry about starter motor, got back to me straight away. Very impressed, polite staff, very competitive prices. Would definitely recommend and will use again.
Hi Norman Thanks for the kind comments and positive feedback. We were happy to be of service to you.
Great people to deal with, fast post leaves no ling waiting
Hi Anthony Thanks for the feedback. We were happy to help
Great and helpful service - thanks!
Hi There Thanks for the kind words. We were happy to help
Excellent service, my starter had a different body so the numbers did not match my vehicle. They picked up on it straight away and sorted me with the correct starter. Could have been a nightmare but turned out good take to these people.
Hi Richard Thank you for the positive feedback which we always welcome. We were very happy to be of service to you.
Excellent service, worth more than 5 stars.
Hi Chris Thanks for the kind comments. We were happy to help