West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd.
Read West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd. Reviews

sales@westlancsautoelectrics.co.uk

Crossley House Ind. Est.Leyland Rd., ,

Excellent delivery even though it was late in the day at 15:45 . The starter motor was delivered promptly the following day so i in turn had a very happy customer. Thanks to all the staff at WLAE.
After a long time of looking and failing to find my alternator at a sensible price. I searched this site for the correct alternator which they sold. Some weeks later I phone them up to order and was very surprised to find that they still had my reference number on the computer after a quick chat with the guy on the phone payment was made and order was placed. The next day!!!! It arrived. In my opinion that’s a great service.
Very helpful and knowledgeable great service many thanks.
I purchased a starter motor for a 2001 Mazda pick-up truck. Throughout the entire process West Lancs were helpful, attentive and informative when dealing with me and my garage. The price was good, the service was exemplary and the product was spot-on. I couldn't recommend this firm strongly enough.
Emailed on saturday Had a reply on sunday looking into finding me an alternater. By 9.30 am monday e .mailed me back with price inc delivery. fantastic service top company you can,t beat that for service well done .
easy to deal with . very efficient will use again thanks for your help A R REARSON
Awesome guys delivered early next day and a packet of haribo for the job lol. Item was like new
West Lancashire were able to identify, source and ship the replacement alternator within 24 hrs of my enquiry. As it was for a piece of plant machinery, it was very difficult to find the right one on line, but the replacement fitted perfectly (although it wasn't OEM). Very happy with the service I received.
Very prompt to respond to my email and very polite to speak to. Although it was my first time buying from them it was very quick and easy
Fast return quote via email, then very helpful staff, excellent price for the item I wanted so purchased and all very easy and quick.
Yet again excellent first class service and help with a replacement alternator for my 1976 Rover 3500 (SD1). I wish every company were this good! Thanks guys.
West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd. 5 star review on 10th April 2021
1st time we’ve used this company, excellent communication and super fast next day delivery.great product and price Will certainly use again .
Great price for great product great service peace of mind will use again!
First time I’ve used this company and the service was fantastic, very helpful and knowledgable, ordered a starter motor for my Porsche on Monday and it arrived on Wednesday. Fitted it on Thursday and working perfectly. Will definitely use again and recommend to others on the UK911 forum.
great service fast delivery, fitted and charging ok just one small issue there is no provision to connect the Brown wire on this unit as per previous unit what ever this wire is for?
***** Fast and very efficient service.
Hi Alexander. Thanks for the kind comments. We were happy to help!
I have bought very rare starter motors and alternators from this seller. It is not the price I value its the changing technology and up-to-date replacement strategy database this seller has is invaluable. I was once told, " What you are going to get is nothing like you had but this is a new generation of the same product at a much cheaper price ". I fitted that item on a 5-tonne loader and it has performed marvelously! That is most important to me.
West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd. 5 star review on 17th March 2021
Hi Don. Thank you for your positive feedback which is always appreciated. We were glad to be of service to you and we are pleased you were happy with the goods and service we provided.
can't fault the service and quality of this company
Hi Arthur. Thanks for the positive feedback. We were happy to be of service to you.
Easy to deal with and like to make sure you have the correct part
Hi Geoffrey. Thanks for the kind comments. We were happy to help!
In our yard in less than 24 hrs Fits correctly. Good service
Hi Paul. Thanks for the positive feedback. We were happy to be of service to you. Pleased we could help.
West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd. is rated 4.87 based on 957 reviews