West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd.
Read West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd. Reviews

sales@westlancsautoelectrics.co.uk

Crossley House Ind. Est.Leyland Rd., ,

Phoned, got correct advice, ordered alternator,recieved part 24 hrs later. Can't ask for any better. Great price to, highly recommended.
I found them a very knowledgeable outfit and made sure I got the correct alternator for my car. Delivery was really quick.
Visited the site on June 2nd looking for a starter motor for my van, left the necessary details required to get a quote. Received my quote the next day and so I called and placed my order at 3pm on June 3rd. My order was delivered to my home in Fife Scotland at 5pm on Friday June 4th and fitted to my van the following day. Absolutely outstanding service from this company !
Correct part , correct fitment, easy transaction, knowledgeable staff , alternator arrived from Lancashire to Oxfordshire in less than 24 hours .
I cannot praise these people enough. There were lots of options available online to fit the make and model of my car only some of which were suitable. West Lancs Auto Electrics were the only people who were either able or willing to find the specific part for my car. Friendly staff, amazingly fast delivery And my car works again :) Thank you
Excellent delivery even though it was late in the day at 15:45 . The starter motor was delivered promptly the following day so i in turn had a very happy customer. Thanks to all the staff at WLAE.
After a long time of looking and failing to find my alternator at a sensible price. I searched this site for the correct alternator which they sold. Some weeks later I phone them up to order and was very surprised to find that they still had my reference number on the computer after a quick chat with the guy on the phone payment was made and order was placed. The next day!!!! It arrived. In my opinion that’s a great service.
Very helpful and knowledgeable great service many thanks.
I purchased a starter motor for a 2001 Mazda pick-up truck. Throughout the entire process West Lancs were helpful, attentive and informative when dealing with me and my garage. The price was good, the service was exemplary and the product was spot-on. I couldn't recommend this firm strongly enough.
Emailed on saturday Had a reply on sunday looking into finding me an alternater. By 9.30 am monday e .mailed me back with price inc delivery. fantastic service top company you can,t beat that for service well done .
easy to deal with . very efficient will use again thanks for your help A R REARSON
Awesome guys delivered early next day and a packet of haribo for the job lol. Item was like new
West Lancashire were able to identify, source and ship the replacement alternator within 24 hrs of my enquiry. As it was for a piece of plant machinery, it was very difficult to find the right one on line, but the replacement fitted perfectly (although it wasn't OEM). Very happy with the service I received.
Very prompt to respond to my email and very polite to speak to. Although it was my first time buying from them it was very quick and easy
Fast return quote via email, then very helpful staff, excellent price for the item I wanted so purchased and all very easy and quick.
Yet again excellent first class service and help with a replacement alternator for my 1976 Rover 3500 (SD1). I wish every company were this good! Thanks guys.
West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd. 5 star review on 10th April 2021
1st time we’ve used this company, excellent communication and super fast next day delivery.great product and price Will certainly use again .
Great price for great product great service peace of mind will use again!
First time I’ve used this company and the service was fantastic, very helpful and knowledgable, ordered a starter motor for my Porsche on Monday and it arrived on Wednesday. Fitted it on Thursday and working perfectly. Will definitely use again and recommend to others on the UK911 forum.
great service fast delivery, fitted and charging ok just one small issue there is no provision to connect the Brown wire on this unit as per previous unit what ever this wire is for?
West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd. is rated 4.87 based on 962 reviews