West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd. Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd.

sales@westlancsautoelectrics.co.uk

Crossley House Ind. Est.Leyland Rd.

"Starter motor was delivered next day after discussing what I required on a Sunday! Not only that it worked perfectly and I now have a tractor that starts!"
"As a first time user I was a little concerned about the advertised service and softer sales . However it was unfounded from the first contact west lancs personnel were polite and efficient, and I would and will fecommend them in future. Eric Taylor (Nuneaton)"
"As everything when you first find a company on-line, its to good to be true!! well guess what? this company is just that very good and very true! well done and thank you very much for an excellent speedy product."
"A little dearer but for longer guarantee for peace of mind and prompt helpful service... well worth it"
"Very helpful staff & quick delivery of purchased item."
"I have purchased both starter motor and Alternator from west Lancs both arrived next day very well packed for delivery and very competivly priced"
"Starter motor perfect ..and very fast delivery.. Pleasure to deal with.."
Hi Les
Thanks for the positive comments. We were happy to help.
"I would like to thank your team for helping me choose a Alternator for my vehicle ,it was easy and without fuss and delivered well within the time I requested it. Good reliable company will recommend to my friends and family Thankyou again Steve Pillinger"
Hi Steve
Thank you for the positive feedback which we appreciate. We are pleased you were happy with the goods and service we provided.
"Thanks for making it so easy made a pho e call gave them my vehcle reg pals for it"
Hi there
Thanks for the comments. We are glad we could help
"Received starter motor as promised in a timely manner and wa a perfect fit. Thanks!"
Hi Mahendrasinh
Thanks for the kind words. We were happy to be of service to you
"Great doing business with you easy to order delivered on time."
Hi There
Glad you were pleased with our service. Thanks for the positive feedback
"Received within 24hrs of ordering! Excellent communications... I definitely recommend this business, and have done to two local businesses who were impressed by the price!"
Hi Alan
Thank you for the positive feedback which we always welcome. We are pleased you were happy with the goods and service we provided and we are always happy to help.
"Good service will use again"
Hi there
Thanks for the comments. we were happy to help
"Good product on time excellent. Will deal again."
Hi there
Thanks for the kind comments. Glad we could be of service to you
"Great service. Excellent communications. Smooth service. The alternator arrived the next day and to return my unit was easier than I expected. Thank you."
Hi Martin
Thanks for the positive feedback which we welcome. We are pleased you were happy with our goods and service
"From start to finish very professional, very efficient, well organised would certainly recommend west lancs to family and friends, cheers"
Hi Roy
Thanks for the kind comments. We were happy to be of service to you and glad you were pleased with our efforts
"Verry satisfied with service would recommend"
Hi Richard
Thanks for the comments. We were happy to help
"Very happy with the price and delivery time. Using the part now. Not drama or problems"
Hi Francesca
Thanks for the kind comments. We are happy to have been of service to you
"No problems fast dispatch"
Hi Gordon
We were happy to help. Thanks for the feedback
"Just received my new alternator this afternoon very happy west lancs auto keep to their word & I now have my new part for tomorrow Thank you"
Hi Thomas
Thank you for the feedback. We are pleased you were happy with our service
West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd. is rated 4.87 based on 655 reviews