West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd. Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd.

sales@westlancsautoelectrics.co.uk

Crossley House Ind. Est.Leyland Rd.

"Most helpful customer services followed by a speedy delivery. Would highly recommend"
"Good service"
"My 1st time purchasing from west lancs auto received my alternator for my 2007 focus st the day after id purchased it came very well packaged with all the necessary prepaid postage paper work to return my old unit within 14 days as this was a part exchange id done a bit of shopping around online and the cheapest i could find for my vehicle was 325.00 for cheap quality aftermarket rubbish from EUROPARTS with limited warranty i then stumbled upon these guys and saw there excellent reveiws and sent a message on there webpage and within an hour i had a reply my quote was less than half of that of europarts and included an 18 month warranty that alone says alot about the work they carry out overall im a very happy customer and would reccomend to anyone based on my experience pleasure to deal with"
"Good quality product competitively priced with speedy delivery,what more can you ask for?"
"Excellent and fast service. Just what is needed to get the car back on the road."
"Great, thanks for the efficient service and fast delivery of the ACR18 alternator for my triumph GT6 Maria"
"Fantastic service , great quality unit professional customer service with very good knowledge of their products, superb delivery and very quick, cannot fault , would 100% recommend , many thanks lee from Colchester Essex."
Hi Lee
Thanks for the positive feedback which we always welcome. We are pleased you were happy with the goods and service we provided.
"ordered audi a 5 alternator on thursday, was delivered friday fitted and works perfectly a third of the price of euro car parts thank you jim parsons"
Hi Jim
Thanks for the kind comments. We were happy to be of service to you.
"This was my first dealings with the company and both the service and specification assitance was excellent. The price was fantastic compared to many rival companies and the final product matched and fitted perfectly. Delivery was also excellent and very quick, will definately use again for my other vehicles should the need arise. Big thank you. Charles"
Hi Charles
Thank you for the positive feedback which we always appreciate. We are pleased that you were happy with the goods and service we provided.
"Impressed by the speed of contact after enquiry and the follow up to remind me to buy. Alternator arrived the day after ordering - marvellous service."
Hi David
Thanks for the kind comments. We were happy to be of service to you.
"I ordered a starter motor on a Sunday, yes, there was somebody to take my call, it was dispatched Monday and arrived on time Tuesday after previously having received a text giving me an hour time slot. It also has an 18 month guarantee rather than 12 months. It is now fitted to the car and I feel totally satisfied with the product and exceptional customer relations. PS. It was very well protected in the packaging."
Hi Mo
Thank you for the positive feedback and kind comments. We always apprciate your views. We are pleased you were happy with our goods and service.
"Very good service and good to know it's hands on and the guys want to do a good job. It's easy on the internet to get it wrong."
Hi Ross
Thanks for the positive feedback. We were happy to help!
"Excellent company to deal with."
Hi Robert
Thanks for your comment. We always aim to please.
"Reasonable price, got the quote back first thing in the Monday morning after making the enquiry online over a weekend, when I came to order they even knocked a bit off my starter motor. Staff member who I spoke too was friendly. Only negative is the courier took 2 days to deliver. The bag of Haribo was a great addition!!"
Hi Leon
Thank you for the positive feedback which we always welcome. We are pleased you were happy with the goods and service we provided. Glad you enjoyed the sweets!
"Needed a new alternator for a Boxer 2.2, they asked for a pic to determine correct one,..... All done quickly over phone & email. Arrived quickly, good value. Would use again."
Hi Roy
Thanks for the positive feedback. We were happy to have been of service to you.
"Extremely reliable company, ordered a new starter motor for my husbands Toyota Avensis on Monday 29th, late in the afternoon, arrived as promised by DPD on Wednesday 31st, excellant!! I would most definately order from this company again, without a doubt and i would highy recommend them to anybody. Top marks! 1st rate company."
Hi Doretta
Thank you for the positive feedback and kind comments. We always welcome your views. We are pleased you were happy with the goods and service we provided.
"Prompt service, a comforting guarantee, and reassuring assistance. Recommended."
Hi Paul
Thnks for the kind comments. We were happy to help!
"I have an American car and they still had the correct starter motor for and delivered the next day, great service."
Hi Callum
Thanks for the positive feedback. We were happy to be of service to you.
"Very prompt delivery, good price. Did not realise the alternator was a service exchange, but no matter, I re-used the delivery box and packing, applied the pre-paid label and dropped it into my local DPD pick-up point. All good."
Hi Alan
Thanks for the feedback, which we always welcome. We were happy to help.
"Needed a new starter motor for my Ibiza mk4 tdi all I can say fast friendly service these guys know there stuff with fast delivery too."
Hi William
Thanks for your kind comments. We are pleased you were happy with our service
West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd. is rated 4.87 based on 692 reviews