West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd.
4.9

West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd. 5 star review on 18th January 2017
James Tilbrook
West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd. 5 star review on 8th January 2017
Kobus
Excellent efficient service in identifying the correct starter motor for my Volvo S60 petrol saloon 2006 from a range of starter motors suggested on searches. Delivery by DPD was a day later than scheduled. I would certainly use West Lancs again if needed
Probably the best internet purchase I have made. The process was very quick, very professional and delivery was within 24hours. Having an old car, MG, with more than one possible starter motor the company were able to locate and provide the best one for my car. It was at least 20% cheaper than the main dealer. I am very pleased to provide this review and would recommend West Midlands Auto Electric. I live in S Wales and not connected in any way to this company.
Great price, very fast delivery, works brilliantly and an 18 month warranty. Will definitely be using again.
Excellent service 2nd time I’ve used them
Excellent product, very competitive price, next day delivery, and on the two occasions that I telephoned them for advice - first class customer service. Overall, I am very satisfied that I bought my starter motor from them.
Ordered a starter motor for my Harley on Wednesday and it arrived the next morning, fitted it and wondered why I hadn’t done it ages ago. Very happy with the quality and thevcustomer service.
Enquired on a Sunday, purchased the following day, delivered within 24hrs. Top class service and I will certainly use them again.
Really impressed with this company. Good, positive response. Helpful. And the item I ordered arrived at my door exactly when they said it would. Would use them again. Highly recommended.
Brilliant service, lovely people to deal with. The part arrived next day, well packaged in excellent condition, thank you.
Top service, only used today and couldnt help us enough, fair prices too
Hi Jonathan. Thanks for the kind comments. We were happy to help.
Helpful people and fast delivery . The alternator seems fine, although I did have to swap over the front pulley from the old one.
Hi Nick. Thank you for the positive feedback. We were happy to be of service to you.
Every aspect of buying. identifying part .payment and delivery was perfect.I highly recomend this company.Jim barber
Hi Jim. Thank you for the positive feedback which we always welcome. We are pleased you were happy with the goods and service we provided.
Real service.That is second time when I buy something from the company and had no problems.
Hi Gunars. Thank you for the kind comments. It is always good to hear from returning customers and we are always happy to help.
The level of service I received surpassed my expectations. From the outset communication was superb, once the model was established and the order placed it arrived with me the following morning (2.00 pm order placed, 10.00 am delivery the next day). I may have been fortunate on the timings but nonetheless, the staff knew and understood my requirements, and delivered. Very professional service that warrants a good review. Many thanks.
Hi Tony. Thank you so much for the positive feedback and kind words. We always appreciate our customer's comments and we were happy to be of service to you.
First class service, very helpful in sorting the correct starter for my JCB Placed order and delivered next day. Price included VAT and delivery. Highly recommended.
Hi Anthony. Thanks for the positive feedback. We are pleased you were happy with the goods and service we provided.
Very happy with your service looks a good quality starter and a speedy delivery thank you would definitely recommend and buy again from you
hi John. Thanks for the positive feedback. We were happy to be of service to you.
Excellent service. Called with the part number for a Mini alternator and it arrived promptly, well packed and was the best price I could find after a search online. Polite and friendly salesman too.
Hi Gary. Thanks for the positive comments which are always welcome. We are always happy to help.
Very good ordered Thursday morning and delivered Friday morning. Superfast. Alternator looks to be spot on Thanks Colin Keenor
Hi Colin. Thanks for the kind words. Glad we could be of service to you.
Ordered 2 pm Wednesday and it arrived 12pm Thursday, looks to be good quality and fit correctly.
Hi Chris. Thanks for the positive comments. We were happy to help.
Great service very helpful and fast delivery, highly recommended.
Hi Paul. Thanks for the positive comments. We were happy to help.
West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd. is rated 4.87 based on 1,012 reviews