West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd. Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd.

sales@westlancsautoelectrics.co.uk

Crossley House Ind. Est.Leyland Rd.

"Sent incorrect item. After sending Pictures showing incorrect item and why, they do not respond. Therefore I have not received instructions or reimbursements. Unprofessional, inconsiderate and unable to comprehend that a my car does not move without the correct part! I will now report their actions to the appropriate authorities including the credit companies."
Roger
We appreciate all feedback and would like to address your issues in an honest, straightforward way.
We supplied the alternator as per the part number you gave us. This number was cross referenced from two of the leading alternator manufacturers within the UK. (We use two in order to confirm the correct part)
However, once you received it you informed us that the mounting bracket was different to your original. You sent us pictures to confirm your findings on Wed 10th Oct @ 15-20
We explained to you on the phone at the time, that as we were working from a part number and as the part number corresponded to the alternator we supplied, there was something wrong. Either the two leading manufacturers have incorrect cross referencing systems or, more likely, you gave us the wrong part number.
We also explained that because of the time needed to look into it and investigate further and because it was late afternoon we would report back to ASAP the following day when we had some information for you.
However, for whatever reason, less than 24hrs later, before we were able to get back to you, you left your negative comments stating we were unprofessional, inconsiderate and unable to comprehend a vehicle being off the road. All these comments are TOTALLY UNTRUE as many hundreds of our satisfied customers confirm.
You then go on to say you will report our actions to the necessary authorities including the credit companies. We have thought long and hard but are unable to understand exactly what it is you wish to report us for.
When we did contact you, due to your totally obtuse, arrogant and quite frankly rude manner, we decided that the best option was for you to return the alternator and when received, we would offer a full refund.
"A great service provided by this company, who provide the exact alternator for my daughters car despite several different possibilities available for that year and model. It arrived the next day and the return process for the exchange unit was very simple. Highly recommend them"
"Great communication and product. Will definitely recommend"
Hi Stuart
Thanks for the feedback We were happy to help!
"REPLIED QUICKLY TO MY QUOTE REQUEST. REASONABLY PRICED, DELIVERED WITHIN 2 DAYS."
Hi Michelle
Thanks for the positive feedback. We were happy to be of service to you.
"I placed an order for a starter motor for next day delivery. The next day I waited in all day and just before 5pm I phoned and asked why it has not arrived. The answer was 'well its been dispatched, if its not with you now it likely to be tomorrow'. I said I was really disappointed, but the representative acted as if the delivery timing had nothing to do with them! I decided to buy from West Lancs because they appeared to have a great write up. If I wanted a two day delivery I could have got it £15 cheaper. Perhaps I should have been concerned when I did not get a tracking number for the courier. I've had to change my plans for tomorrow as I do not have a car. I am hoping the starter motor will be okay, if and when it arrives!"
Hi Derek
We are sorry you did not receive your starter motor the day after you ordered it as we all expected.
Unfortunately, although we say that deliveries are next working day, we cannot guarantee it and this was explained to you at the time. Once the goods have left our premises they are in the hands of the couriers (DPD) and sometimes, due to unforeseen circumstances, they incur hold ups which are totally beyond anyone’s control.
With that in mind we never promise next day delivery, but if you read our numerous positive reviews you will see that this is what usually happens almost every time.
You say you could have got the starter motor £15 cheaper if you hadn’t wanted next day delivery. This makes it sound as if we charged you £15 extra to provide this service, which we did not. We can only assume you mean you could have bought it cheaper elsewhere but went with us thinking a next day delivery was guaranteed, even though you were not told that would definitely happen.
We think it is unfair and unjust that you have written such a negative review and only given us 1 star when the delay was clearly the courier’s fault. The starter motor left our premises on time and you were not promised next day delivery. We always say it is a 1-2 day delivery service with next day being the most likely outcome, all being well. You must appreciate we have no control over what happens to the goods once they are handed over to the courier, but once again we apologise for your inconvenience.
"Excellent, helpful and prompt service. Nice people and product was the correct part at a great price."
Hi Michael
"Very quick and efficient service very helpful and friendly would recommend"
Hi David
Thanks for the positive feedback. We were happy to be of service to you.
"Quick helpful service. Good value"
Hi Leslie
Thanks for the feedback, we were happy to help
"West lancs auto supplied me with an alternator for my MGB V8. They knew one to supply despite their being several to choose from. Delivery was very quick and it works fine."
Hi Gerald
Thanks for the kind comments. We are pleased you were happy with our goods and service
"Quick, helpful, knowledgeable and very efficient with delivery. Excellent product. Thank you very much."
Hi Andrew
So glad you were happy with our goods and service. Thanks for the positive feedback
"I had no previous knowledge of this techical driven outfit known as West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd. I had the fortune to know the company via Google Search. Upon first telephone contact to the customer service team, they ensured my enquiry and the material requested would be despatched within 48hrs upon payment, Followed up emails were communicated to me by Mathew and Daniel leading up to the material been delivered less than 48hrs. I have voluntarily vouched to write this testament. Kind regards, Kingsley"
Hi Kingsley
Thank you for the kind words and positive feedback which we always welcome. We were happy to be of service to you and we are pleased you were happy with the goods and service we provided.
"Great service"
Hi there
Thanks for the feed back. Glad we could help.
"great service highly reccommended"
Hi Roy
Thanks for the comments. We were happy to help
"Excellent service, received alternator in less than 24 hours!"
Hi Peter
Thanks for thr feedback. Glad we could help
"Excellent service at a good price delivered promptly."
Hi there
Thanks for the comments. Glad you were pleased with our goods and service
"it was good to talk with west lancs I gave my serial numbers they gave what I needed a new alternator being a old type I thought would be hard to find nope west lance reply was yes sir we have it in stock fantastic a good team with plenty of no how thank you regards fred"
Hi Fred
Thanks for the positive feedback and kind comments. We are pleased you were happy with the goods and service we provided. We always do our best!
"Excellent service ordered my Altenator on Sunday night was with me lunch time Tuesday, return old unit easy. Totally hassle free."
Hi John
Thanks for the positive feedback which we always appreciate. We were happy to be able to help
"Starter motor was delivered next day after discussing what I required on a Sunday! Not only that it worked perfectly and I now have a tractor that starts!"
Hi Ian
Thanks for your positive feedback. We were were happy to be of service to you
"As a first time user I was a little concerned about the advertised service and softer sales . However it was unfounded from the first contact west lancs personnel were polite and efficient, and I would and will fecommend them in future. Eric Taylor (Nuneaton)"
Hi There
Thank you for your kind comments which we always appreciate. We are pleased you were happy with the service we provided.
"As everything when you first find a company on-line, its to good to be true!! well guess what? this company is just that very good and very true! well done and thank you very much for an excellent speedy product."
Hi Wayne
Thanks for the positive feedback and kind comments. We were happy to help and always aim to please!
West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd. is rated 4.86 based on 672 reviews