West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd. Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd.

sales@westlancsautoelectrics.co.uk

Crossley House Ind. Est.Leyland Rd.

"Excellent service with very prompt attention"
"very pleased with new unit and delivery service was very prompt Many thanks"
"Costumer service woz great thanks alot"
"Cannot fault this company, they provided the correct part required for my car and delivered to my door less then 24 hours later. I was kept updated on delivery time and the part arrived well packaged, exactly on schedule. Thank you so much for great customer service from knowledgeable staff."
"The service was fast and efficient."
"Was impressed with the quality of service and prompt delivery of item. Made it easy to send return unit to them with label printed. Very happy with service would definitely recommend them to people."
"Excellent customer service & communication. Alternator arrived very well packaged and clear instructions were included in how to return the old unit. Highly recommended."
"West Lancs Auto were able to source a starter motor for my 1974 Marina, when other suppliers had been stumped. Excellent and knowledgable service. Thank you. Fred Williams"
"Half the price of my last quote what's not to like and they know what there doing a1"
"I spoke to these guys re Porsche alternator who found me the exact brand new Bosch which they delivered very rapid. The alternator fitted perfect and works perfect. I am very pleased. I would definitely use again and so should you. 5 stars."
"Great service very professional"
"Superb service. Not fitted it yet but very happy with the delivery and the service 1st class"
"All what you told me regarding part was very true Thankyou made the job easy with correct part would use you any time in the future"
"They did exactly what they said they would do Excellent service"
Hi Richard
Thanks for the positive feedback. We were happy to help!
"A very professional company excellent packaging. Good company to deal with. Will definitely use again."
Hi there
Thanks for the positive comments. We were happy to help!
"Absolutey brilliant service my re con alternator arrive promptly and looked as good as a new one would defo use west lancs again very very good"
Hi Carl
Thank you for the positive feedback which we appreciate. We are pleased you were happy with our goods and service
"Excellent service from this company I would recommend them to anyone without hesitation."
Hi there.
Thanks for the positive feedback which is always welcome. We were happy to be of service to you
"Excellent service, good item at the right price, thoroughly recommended"
Hi there
Thanks for the kind comments. We were happy to help!
"Excellent communication super fast delivery excellent purchase well pleased many thanks 👍"
Hi Paul
Thanks for the feedback which we appreciate. We are pleased you were happy with our goods and service
"Received alternator next day, fitted, tested, works fine. Was told delivery drivers name and arrival time within one hour. Return instructions clear and concise. Highly recommend."
Hi Christine
Thank you for the positive feedback which we always welcome. We are pleased you were happy with the goods and service we provided.
West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd. is rated 4.88 based on 744 reviews