West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd. Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd.

sales@westlancsautoelectrics.co.uk

Crossley House Ind. Est.Leyland Rd.

John Carey
Verified Buyer
"Good price, quick straigh forward service"
Hi John
Thanks for the comments. Happy to help!
Colin Cornwall
Verified Buyer
"Such an efficient caring company and the man I’ve spoken to twice now, as this is the second time I’ve ordered, is very helpful. Really great service I highly recommend them to everyone!"
Hi Colin
Thanks for the kind words and positive feedback. We are happy to have been of service to you
Paul Gerrans
Verified Buyer
"everything was made simple, alternator ordered was checked for right fitment,(30 yr old toyota import too) delivered really quickly.text message to say between what hour delivery will be. postage was pre paid for exchange unit ,excellent experience all round.thank you so much"
Hi Paul
Thanks for the positive feedback. We are pleased you were happy with the goods and servive we provided
"Absolute great service ordered at 9am Sunday in car by Tuesday."
Hi There
Thanks for the comment. We were happy to help
Andrew Quayle
Verified Buyer
"Weekend breakdown on our crop sprayer..main dealer backup hopeless. Just a phone call and couple of pics to West Lancs Auto Electrics who were very keen to help and quickly identified and located replacement part. Despatched DPD next day delivery. The whole service very good indeed."
Hi Andrew
Thank you for the positive feedback. We are pleased you were happy with the goods and service we provided
Karen Lella
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery monitored by delivery man. Friendly service . Recycled old part."
Hi Karen
Pleased you were happy with our service. Thanks for the feedback
Malcolm C Swann
Verified Buyer
"Great service, delivery in two days, easy return of old part."
Hi Malcolm
We were happy to help! thanks for the feedback
Alan Ringrose
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service,item delivered promptly and return was easy and efficient. Certainly use you again."
Hi Alan
Thanks for the kind comments. We were happy to help
"Fast efficient service. The part arrived promptly and works perfectly thanks."
Hi there
Thanks for the feedback. we were happy to help
Paul Swift
Verified Buyer
"good alternators supplied at the best prices with advice from people who know what they are talking about"
Hi Paul
Thanks for the positive feedback. We were happy to be of service to you
Chris Hirst
Verified Buyer
"Had trouble sourcing a starter motor from Eurocarparts. Was beginning to lose hope, West Lancs identified the correct part & despatched it immediately."
Hi Chris
Thanks for the feedback. We pride ourselves on doing our job properly!
"quick delivery,good quality, great price"
Hi There
Thanks for the kind comments. We were happy to help.
William Craddock
"Fast delivery"
Hi William
Glad you were pleased with our service
"Great Services... 100% satisfaction!!..👍"
Hi there
Thanks for the feedback. Glad we could help.
Nigel Dickinson
Verified Buyer
"supplied me with an exchange alternator, looked like new and a good price to"
Hi Nigel
We are pleased you were happy with the goods we provide. Thanks for the feedback
Miss L Fletcher
Verified Buyer
"I found the staff very helpful, the delivery was quick as well. I would recommend them to any one."
Hi There
Thanks for the the kind comments. We were happy to help
Robert McConnell
Verified Buyer
"Terrific service. Delivery 5* +. Friendly and helpful advice. Should my need arise again West Lancs Auto will be my 1st port of call.."
Hi Robert
Thanks for the positive feedback which we always appreciate. We are pleased you were happy with the service we provided
"Exchange alternator was delivered promptly and the process of payment delivery and arrangements were slick and easy. I also had very helpful discussions with the company before purchase to determine which alternator I needed and they were expert and went out of their way to help. I was kept informed about delivery and reminded about the need to return my old unit in a friendly and helpful manner. Overall a very good experience with this firm"
Hi Dave
Thank you for the kind words and positive feedback which we always welcome. We are pleased you were happy with the goods and service we provided. We always aim to please!
"Slight hiccup when I first ordered, but this was sorted and the correct alternator for my Ssangyong Rexton was delivered - and is now fitted and working well. The courier delivery and return system was fine and efficient."
Hi There
Thanks for the feedback which we always welcome. We are sorry you experienced a slight hiccup at first, but glad we were able to rectify the situation and that you are now happy with the goods and service we provided
"Great easy service & excellent price."
Hi Rob
Thanks for the comments. We were happy to help
West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd. is rated 4.87 based on 633 reviews