West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd. Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd.

sales@westlancsautoelectrics.co.uk

Crossley House Ind. Est.Leyland Rd.

"super fast dealing with my request and a great price to many thanks from mb"
Ray Richards
Verified Buyer
"they know exactly what you want they are very knowledgeable first class"
"Quick efficient reliable service Low cost parts . Very pleased with the service I received and delivery was prompt and will use this company again thank you so much"
Stuart James
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant company very happy with purchase and very helpfull"
"Supplied the correct replacement alternator for my Japanese import Toyota Chaser, getting be back on the road within a couple of days. I received a quote on the same morning as my enquiry and both the ordering and the returning of my old alternator were completely hassle free."
Carl Hughes
Verified Buyer
"Good price, quickly and safely delivered. Starter Motor performs well. One of the electrical connections on the replacement part was in a different place and so the cable wouldn't reach. Had to extend cable by 2 inches to plug it in. Otherwise all good"
Simon Perry
"Crackin service!"
Hi Simon
Thank YOU for the cracking review!
Howard Newton
Verified Buyer
"I needed a new alternator for the old Landy. I found the Crew at West Lancs Auto very helpful. After having a good old look around and being a old Fen boy and not wanting too spend a small fortune. I found the prices given by west Lancs very reasonable. I will certainly deal with them again. Hopefully not too soon though."
Hi Howard
Thanks for the positive feedback. We are pleased you were happy with the goods and service we provided
Robert Timmer
Verified Buyer
"Thanks for a spot on alternator. Highly recommended"
Hi Robert
Thanks for the kind comments. We were happy to help
"West Lancs Auto Electrics supplied the correct alternator and sent it to me without delay. They were very professional throughout the transaction and I would recommend their service. Alan Hart"
Hi Alan
Thanks for the positive feedback which is always welcome. Glad to be of service to you!
Robin Lipson
Verified Buyer
"I am always worried about online purchasing - especially when it involves technical detail. However on the two occasions I have purchased through West Lancs the web site provided the correct information and this was confirmed when I placed the order on the phone. I felt encouraged by the professional manner of the staff and am still impressed at the value for money that West Lancs achieves. I wholeheartedly recommend them and will use their service again."
Hi Robin
Thank you for the positive feedback which we always appreciate.We are pleased you were happy with the goods and service we provided
Andy Jones
Verified Buyer
"Needed to source a starter motor for my Diahatsu Sirion (2005), looked on the website, submitted my details via your e mail enquiry, received a texted response very quickly, supplied the additional information requested to enable you to match the part. Received a very competitive quote for a replacement part on an exchange basis. Part received together with prepaid label to cover the cost of returning the exchanged part. Very professional and efficient service. Subsequently received an e mail confirmation that the exchange part had been received."
Hi Andy
We were happy to be of service to you and always welcome positive feed back. thank you very much
Phil Davies
Verified Buyer
"Got hold of David (the boss) late on Friday afternoon 29th Dec - had the starter I needed for a customer on the shelf - took it directly to courier as they had already collected- starter delivered to farm By Saturday lunchtime - about 300 miles away - bloody good service and worth every penny - thank you very much :-)"
Hi Phil
Thanks for the kind comments. We were happy to be of service to you.
"West Lancs auto Got me a starter delivered within 2 days and even when i had taken off mine and found that a terminal was broken I phoned them and they said it was no problem.When I fitted the replacement it started 1st time.A great service.Many Thanks to them."
Hi there
Thanks for the positive feedback which we always welcome.We are glad we were able to help
"Superb service, great product too."
Hi Jason. Thanks for the comments. Glad we could help
"Replacement Alternator sourced and sent out next day delivery. Being able to get the correct part from the description given was a credit to their staff. Dispatch and return with DPD worked perfectly with a pick up point within stumbling distance of my home. Top rating well deserved."
Hi Frank
We are pleased you were happy with the goods and service we provided. Thanks for the positive feedback.
Stephen Mockler
Verified Buyer
"Got a quote for a new alternator for £177. you were selling the same alternator on ebay which stated Condition was ''New: A brand-new, unused''. for £140. with shipping to Ireland it was still cheaper than price you quoted me. So i call up and ask is it better i purchase it through eBay and you said no we will do it for the same price. Just received alternator in the post today its a Reconditioned alternator with paint chipped and scratch marks all over not much good when it will be in a marine environment."
Hi Stephen
Thank you for your review. We appreciate all feedback from our customers.
The item on ebay is exactly the same alternator as the one you received. It is a 100% BRAND NEW genuine Prestolite alternator as fitted as original equipment.
Painted alternators sometimes incur light scuff marks with general handling or in transit, however this is in no way detrimental to its use in any environment. In fact many marine alternators are not even painted at all.
Ebay have preferential shipping rates with couriers for European destinations, but we do not. However as we matched the price you saw on ebay including shipping costs, we fail to see what point you are making.
You have also sent us an email with a link to the item on ebay. If you look closely at the item images you can quite clearly see that none of the items are painted. This confirms our previous point about painted alternators and the superficial scuffing they might receive in handling.

Regards
West Lancs
Nick Johnstone
Verified Buyer
"A big thank you for the efficient and professional service i received when i ordered a starter motor for my mazda6.i would definitely recommend your company and use your 5 star service in the future. Norman"
Hi Norman
Thanks for the positive feedback. We were happy to be of service to you.
Hi Norman
We were happy to be of service to you. Thanks for the positive feedback which we always appreciate
David Williams
Verified Buyer
"I am just leaving my feedback to you for such an excellent service you provided for me. I ordered a Starter Motor from you on Friday 15th December in the afternoon and i received it on Saturday 16th Dec. I cannot thank you enough for such a prompt service i received. I am sure i will need other parts in the near future and i will be looking at your company to provide it for me. Rest assured i will be recommending you to all my other friends in the motor trade, Excellent service and excellent telephone manners. Once again thank you for a great service. David Willians"
Hi David
Thank you for the positive feedback which we always welcome. We are pleased you were happy with the goods and service we provided. We always aim to please!
Hi David
Thank you for the kind words and positive feedback. We are glad you were happy with the goods and service we provided
"Provided exactly what we needed and very prompt service. Would highly recommend and will use again."
Hi Keith
Thanks for the kind comments. We were happy to be of service to you.
Hi Keith
Thanks for the positive feedback. We are happy to have been of service to you
West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd. is rated 4.87 based on 588 reviews