West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd. Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd.

sales@westlancsautoelectrics.co.uk

Crossley House Ind. Est.Leyland Rd.

Paul Rogers
Verified Buyer
"very helpful and friendly with a prompt service. great price too."
Alan Anderson
Verified Buyer
"Contacted West Lancs Auto Electrics for a replacement starter for my Mahindra Jeep. They were excellent in tracking down the exact part number and supplying the starter. They delivered the part very quickly, well packaged and with a return label for the old starter. I was kept up to date at all times with the progress of my order and the return of the old unit. I would highly recommend West Lancs Auto Electrics."
Hi Alan
Thank you for the positive feedback which we always welcome. We are pleased you were happy with the goods and service we provided.
Geoffrey Wilkinson
Verified Buyer
"Friendly, knowledgeable & responsive human being on the other end of the phone, Supplied the correct alternator straight off and kept me informed at every stage. Arrived well packaged & return of old one made simple. Recomendedone 101%"
Hi Geoffrey
Thanks for the positive feedback and kind comments. We were happy to be of service to you
"I'm very happy with the service from West Lancs.I ordered my alternator at lunchtime,got it within two days.The young man on the phone was most helpful.Courier firm was good kept you up to date by text,well done DPD. Sorry for delay on returning old unit. Just got to fit it now..ha.ha..Thank you,will use again."
Hi There
We are pleased you were happy with the goods and service we provided.Thnks for the positive feedback which we always appreciate.
Richard Sutcliffe
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service hopefully won’t have to use again but if the worst happens will definitely be my first call"
Hi Richard
Thanks for the positive comments. We aim to please!
Peter Evans
Verified Buyer
"The item I required was readily available, The confidence of West Lancs Auto Electric instilled in me assuring the item I ordered would be exactly what was required for my vehicle, and the promptness in which my query was dealt with was second to none"
Hi Peter
Thank you for tho positive feedback. We were glad to have been of service to you
John Kaveney
Verified Buyer
"I sent an enquiry on Easter Sunday, I had a reply the following day, on the same day Easter Monday I was able to speak to a very helpfull gent who cleared up any questions, I placed an order. It shipped Tuesday, I got it today, Wednesday it is fitted to the car working perfectly. Thank you for great service I will recommend your company with confidence. John Kaveney"
Hi John
We are pleased you were happy with the goods and service we provided. Thank you for the kind words and positive feedback Which we always appreciate
"Excellent communication, swift postage, and perfect fit, and a reasonable price"
Hi Dave
Thanks for the positive comments. Glad we were able to help
"Excellent service, fantastic prices, and arrived when promised. 5 stars from me."
Hi There
We were happy to be of service to you. Thanks for the kind words
David Little
Verified Buyer
"Alternator for subaru other places £400 + west lancs £138 no brainer arrived well packed also came with return label for old unit and new cable nut senders kept me informed from when it was sent up to when the old unit had been received back also who was the delivery company over all I am very satisfied with the service and will not hesitate to recommend this company . Thank you 5*."
Hi David
Wayne Thorn
Verified Buyer
"Easy to deal with prompt service"
Hi Wayne
Thanks for your comments. We aim to please!
Ken Fisher
Verified Buyer
"A very prompt service and great staff."
Hi Ken
We were happy to help. Thanks for the comments
Grant Ramsay
Verified Buyer
"Many thanks on prompt service, delivered right to my front door.Will have no problems using again."
Hi Grant
Glad to be of service to you. Thanks for kind words
Christopher Winn
"Excelant serviced the"
Hi Christopher.
Glad we could help
"Sent the wrong one originally due to being misidentified but once part number was found the correct one was sent straight away. Brilliant service. Would recommend to anyone"
Hi Rob
Thanks for the positive feedback. We are pleased you were happy with the goods and service we provided
"I was looking for an alternator for a 1991 Fiat panda 4x4. Their website was easy to navigate and the team responded to my request very quickly. A follow up call to confirm suitability made ordering easy. Felt assured at every stage."
Hi There
Thanks for the positive feedback which is always welcome.We were happy to be of service to and always aim to please!
Dave Whitfield
Verified Buyer
"Exceptional service with a quality replacement starter motor.."
Hi Dave
Thanks for the feedback. Glad we could help
Roy Barrett
Verified Buyer
"First class service and along with a great price, West Lancs Auto's are going to be hard to beat on every level."
Hi Roy.
Thanks for the positive comments. We were happy to be of service to you
Matthew Clark
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service thank you. Starter motor arrived well packed and very promptly. Machine back up and running again!"
Hi Matthew
Glad we were able to help. Thank you for the positive feedback
Fred White
Verified Buyer
"Fast service, good price, phone query answered quickly & solved, appears good parts quality."
Hi Fred
Thank you for the positive feedback. We are pleased you were happy with our goods and service
West Lancs Auto Electrics Retail Ltd. is rated 4.87 based on 610 reviews