Wessex Internet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wessex Internet
Own Driver, Courier
Read Wessex Internet Reviews
Really pleased with my internet service from Wessex Internet and with the company in general. They are polite, friendly and efficient. My internet connection works in all weather, including the strong winds and rain we’ve had recently. I wish I’d known about them sooner. Thank you Wessex Internet!
We had regular updates on the progress of our order, efficient and tidy installation by very helpful team and we can now have much faster and more stable downloading time, sometimes in seconds as opposed to the constant buffering we had before. We have found help is always on the end of the phone or via email, all very smooth and painless
Would recommend good service, always happy to help and assist if an issue should arise.
Your team really are exceptional. Those involved with the trenching, cabling and connection were all smiles and helpfulness. They agreed everything in advance when running cabling across our fields to reach neighbouring properties. They arrived on time and did exactly what they said they would, leaving minimal evidence that they had been here. Those in the office were very helpful with a couple of small questions and in the scheduling. Any email was answered virtually immediately. Impossible to single out any one team member as they were all so good. Why does the nation need BT when you could take it all over?
internet not as fast as i expected
Exceptional service, Extremely polite and professional. Very happy I changed to wessex Internet.
Prompt and efficient service thank you.
Much improved WiFi system. No other supplier would have been able to provide us with the speeds we are getting. Helpful office staff which made it feel more personal and efficient helpful installation. Really no bad points at all.....
Fantastic internet now and no buffering! A great team of people from my first query to the installation— thank you Wessex.
Fantastic the fitters was an absolute plessure removed shoes without asking they both were very jolly thank you
Quality Services from Outstanding Sellers... Thank you!
Very prompt on coming out and setting up. Speeds we're getting are actually better than we were getting on sky when we lived in bournemouth. Very impressed.
i don't want to do reviews
Only short coming was the difficulty in getting answers to questions from sales. One question I had I got three different answers. Overall though good responsive action leading up to installation. Engineer who carried out installation very good and helpful.
Service has been absolutely amazing from the start .. from the gigabit application and implimitation to the install and follow up. BT should be ashamed of their service and they should take a leaf out of Wessexs manual. Five star.
Great to be able to have 50meg broadband in the sticks! Thanks Wessex Internet!!
Very efficient installation,and always a helpful team to resolve any queries.As I was offered 2.5Mb by mainstream supplier,I am very pleased with up to 50Mb! Highly recommended.
Very good service
Very happy with broadband
Excellent installation and communication and over a years unbroken reliable and fast internet. And yes the quoted speed has been 100% throughout. Your company deserves every success. Thank you.
Wessex Internet is rated 4.66 based on 306 reviews