WeBuyAnyElectronics Reviews

of reviewers recommend WeBuyAnyElectronics
Read WeBuyAnyElectronics Reviews

About WeBuyAnyElectronics:

With technology advancing at an unprecedented rate, many of us are constantly updating our Mac devices, such as mobiles and computers in a quest to access the very latest technology.

But, whilst you’re enjoying the state-of-the-art technology on your new devices, what happens to the old ones? All too often, they end up languishing in drawers or cupboards, or worse in landfill sites.

We’re sure you’ll agree it’s a terrible waste! But it doesn’t have to be this way… and that’s where we come in…

02036640642

info@webuyanyelectronics.com

59 Hackney Rd, London

Tell us how WeBuyAnyElectronics made you happy
The lack of communication is where you guys went wrong I had to call up for updates and on each occasion I was told that you were just replying to my email, coincidence I guess! I didn't receive any emails and had to use the UPS site to confirm if you had received my item. Apart from that everything went well, I may use again in the future if the price is right .
Thank You for your fair review. We are working on our communication with our customers. We will take your feedback on board for the future.
Thank you for using webuyanyelectronics.com. Hope you use us again in the future.
Quick, efficient and honest with the customer
Thanks for using www.webuyanyelectronics.com
Got a great price for my old iMac
Thanks for using www.webuyanyelectronics.com
After a few hiccups regarding the part exchange of my Macbook for an iPad WBAE were very efficient in handling the speedy delivery of the iPad.I would recommend them to anybody considering trading in a used Apple product or purchasing new.
Thanks for using www.webuyanyelectronics.com
Easy to use website, easy to ship, easy to communicate with. Good price paid and competitive.
Thanks for using www.webuyanyelectronics.com
The website was easy to use and when I had to get in touch on the phone I was dealt with professionally.
Thanks for using www.webuyanyelectronics.com
I have used most of the hardware recycling sites now and WeBuyAnyElectronics have surpassed them all. excellent communication from start to finish. Very quick service, shipped hardware to them on Friday and had money in my bank by Wednesday. Great job. Thanks...
Thanks for using www.webuyanyelectronics.com
Great service, kept me up to date at every point. The product collected on the Monday and payment received on Friday the same week.
Very pleased with service. Kept me updated all through the process. Prompt payment. Will definitely be using again and would recommend to all my friends.
Hi Debbie,
Thank you for your positive review, it is very much appreciated. We always try to offer the best customer service. We hope that you use our service again.
They tried to con me by saying my phone was damaged when it wasn't so I would not recommend this company to anybody else
We’re sorry that we couldn’t come to a agreement on your item. We're even more sorry that you feel like we conned you. However, each and every customer is very important to us so we'll take your comment into account and try to keep on improving!
Overall good service, although it took a few days to get a reply upon first contacting the company. Would have appreciated guidance on packaging.
Hi Bob,
Thanks for the review, this type of feedback is necessary to better the company. We now inform everybody the best ways to package their items without an original box.
Thanks for using www.WeBuyAnyElectronics.com
Great service and quick process really nice company to deal with. Would happily use again .
The process was really simple and stress free. Had two old macs collecting dust and got over £500 for them. Would certainly recommend!
I wanted to sell my MacBook Pro, as I barely used it since purchasing a couple years ago. I didn't realise, however, their was a problem with the screen. They sent me photos to prove that their was a problem, and webuyanyelectronics took it to Apple, got it repaired, and paid me exactly what I expected! I couldn't praise them enough for their service! Thanks guys!
Easy service, free collection from work, convenient, honest as they paid me more than was initially quoted, payment made quickly.
Very helpful and pleasant people on the other end of the telephone making the arrangements for collection and payment. Payment arrived slightly faster than had been advised so all good.
Gave me the best price.
Good customer service from Omar
Excellent price, very competitive and very responsive. I changed my pick up address and they called straight away to confirm and as I was in London came and picked up in person. Agreed price cash was in my bank account next day. Excellent service, highlight recommended
For the person who do not really understand anything in electronics and never used this type of service, I was surprised how easy it was. WeBuyAnyElectronics service was brilliant all the way through: they guide you through the process, reply to your questions immediately and making a good deals for your electronics. Thank you, WeBuyAnyElectronics, for your patience and excellent service provided!
It's easy to sell the product with the online system, I liked the way I could ship it. Good service, I recommend WeBuyAnyElectronics
WeBuyAnyElectronics is rated 4.52 based on 211 reviews