WeBuyAnyElectronics Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend WeBuyAnyElectronics
05AM
5AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact WeBuyAnyElectronics?

02036640642

halymah@webuyanyelectronics.com

Kemp House, 152 City Road,London

Click Here

Tell us how WeBuyAnyElectronics made you happy

"UPS free collection and was delivered next day to them. Money was in account very soon after. These guys are fantastic! I was not sure whether to use these people and was hesitant at first but will be returning!"
Are you WeBuyAnyElectronics? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I am always getting new phones & laptops and i hate having them lay around collection dust so I usually sell them off on Ebay but becomes a bit of a fuss after awhile. Come across these guys & the money they quoted was more than all over buyers & even what i was getting on Ebay. Quick & simple paid me good money, all praise no complaints."
"Spoke to the owner Sep & he made sure everything worked around me which was great. Also the price they paid me for my mac was insane, had a look around and no one even pays close to them. I highly recommend everyone checks them out."
"Found something very rare in these guys you never see in a buyer. They was RESPECTFUL to me & did not just throw money at me. Their customer service was great, they worked around my schedule & they paid a great price."
"The service was very professional and polite. It was quick and easy and the price was better than anywhere else. The collection and payment were very fast and the staff very courteous. I would definitely recommend this company and will use them again as my go to buyer."
"Sep was lovely and efficient in our communications. My Macbook Pro was VERY good value, came the day after he sent it, and is beautiful. Will recommend to all my friends. Thank you!!"
"Paid me over £100 more for my iPhone than CeX.. and I didn't even have to get up. They picked it up and put the money into my account the next day. Much easier & better option to high street buyers"
"Sold my macbook air earlier. The guys were very friendly and gave me a very good deal too. Sold my laptop to them at a good price"
"Everything from the price i was paid to the service I was delivered was spot on. They had it picked up one day and paid me the next, highly recommend!"
"Seriously impressed with these guys. Highly recommend them! Will definitely call them again when I want to sell my electronics"
"After selling my iPad to these guys its made me realise cex and other companies are pretty much a scam. They gave me so much more money than anyone else offered & their service was great. Don't see why you would go anywhere else when they pay you so much more.."
"At first I was unsure why and how webuyanyelectronics can offer such a fantastic price. They beat the mainstream companies by an absolute mile! Collection was arranged SAME DAY in my case, and the staff were very quick to answer any questions I had. Payment for me was made on the same day, I'm not saying it will be the same for you just follow their instruction and you won't be disappointed. Don't be tempted to go for the more 'reputable' brands, everybody starts somewhere and this company really deserve your trust. I will be a returning customer."
"Excellent service from start to finish - will recommend to anyone!!!!"
"I won an iPhone 6 plus but already had one. Looked at a few places offering me £300-£400 then webuyanyelectronics gave me £530. I think its extortion what other companies try to pay you. Only company I know off to actually give a good price!"
"Got an email saying they will pay me hundreds more for my old electronics than anyone else, seemed pretty unbelievable but after reading some reviews seemed pretty legit. I decided to go for it & they was true to their word. Got over a £100 more for my iPhone than i would have at CeX. Cannot complain about there service either, 5 star all round!"
"Saw an ad on twitter about a part-exchange service so I filled out the section on their website. Later that day they phoned me offering me a brand new macbook air for my old one and i hardly had to pay a penny. Was so cheap would recommend to anyone wanting to trade in their old macs to go to these guys."
"What can i say? They sent a UPS van same day as order and paid me the next. Quick, friendly service and paid more than anyone else had offered"
"I like to always pass on and sell my old stuff but it didn't seem fair what some other companies was willing to give me for a nearly new mac. I saw these guys through a Facebook ad and got a free quote on their site & i was surprised of what they was offering but obviously quite suspicious as they're not that known off. But after speaking to them on the phone they seemed very professional and friendly so I made the decision to go through with it. The same day a UPS van was there to pick it up and I had the money in my account the following day. Couldn't be happier with the service and price, thanks WBAE"
"I have no clue why you would go anywhere else. They gave me bundles more on my Mac than anywhere else offered, not only that but they was so friendly & made the whole process easy for me."
"Terrific staff! Always helpful and respond immediately, very impressed!"
WeBuyAnyElectronics is rated 4.64 based on 169 reviews