WeBuyAnyElectronics Reviews

of reviewers recommend WeBuyAnyElectronics
Read WeBuyAnyElectronics Reviews

About WeBuyAnyElectronics:

With technology advancing at an unprecedented rate, many of us are constantly updating our Mac devices, such as mobiles and computers in a quest to access the very latest technology.

But, whilst you’re enjoying the state-of-the-art technology on your new devices, what happens to the old ones? All too often, they end up languishing in drawers or cupboards, or worse in landfill sites.

We’re sure you’ll agree it’s a terrible waste! But it doesn’t have to be this way… and that’s where we come in…

02036640642

info@webuyanyelectronics.com

59 Hackney Rd, London

Tell us how WeBuyAnyElectronics made you happy
Outstanding communication and very professional. Definitely the best value in the market. Would recommend to use these guys as they are number 1. Thanks for the smooth payment and will use you again.
Top class communication and very professional. Amazing best value in the market. Definitely use these guys as you won't be disappointed. Thanks for your smooth payment and will definitely use you again.
Amazing service
Great communication and best value in the market. Easy to use service. Definitely use these guys.
Superb service .
Quick collection ,easy process ,fast payment
Would use them again without a doubt
Sold my MacBook Pro gave me the best price .
WBAE dealt with the purchase of my Macbook Pro excellently - the process from start to finish was extremely easy!
I selected the convenient option of dropping my laptop off at their location in Shoreditch and received a quote within two days.

Though I was offered a lower quote than expected, the reasons behind this were clearly explained and justified; furthermore, I was given the option of picking the laptop up again if I changed my mind.

I received the funds in my account just a few days after accepting their offer.

I would definitely consider selling to WBAE again.
Good price paid for items, postage all provided by the company as well so no additional costs to me. Would use again.
hi it was very good service and it was very good and quick and was able to contact them if i had any problems
Excellent service and a fair price for my Macbook. Very easy to deal with.
Great service
Easy way to get rid of unwanted electronics. Easy to use website, clear description of the process, quick response time and most importantly accurate initial quote. Very pleased with the service.
Easy to navigate website, and initial quote was accurate
Fantastic company with high level customer service - I will be using WeBuyAnyElectronics again.
Amazing! Great service!
Great service. Prompt replies. Paid what was offered.
I would like to give them zero stars if possible. These guys are extremely unprofesional. They said it will take 2-3 working days to give me a quote and I waited for two weeks!! Until I emailed to them they did not even contact me, which is very unprofessional attitude!
Great service they paid what they said will shop again
Good communication, paid the amount promised. No problems.
Selected a near enough laptop to the type and specification however they were slightly different due to my laptop having a slightly better GPU also the model number than the laptop I wanted to sell got offered £527.00 online on their website with £579.00 should I wish to wait 28 days for the payment.

I spoke with a individual called Joe who liaised with his manager and offered me a price of £500.00 even though the laptop was higher specification then the one above which i'm a little confused about.
I feel that they make prices up and the prices on the website are misleading subject to customer and don't honor prices on their website for this reason I have given a 1 star review.
Brilliant service