Wealthify Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wealthify
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Wealthify Reviews

About Wealthify:

Wealthify aims to shake things up and make investing easy and affordable for everyone. We're challenging people to think differently and do more with their savings.

Our promise is simple: No complicated jargon, no daunting fees, just straightforward, effortless investing.

support@wealthify.com

Tec MarinaTerra Nova Way

Tell us how Wealthify made you happy
I am a very small time investor, this is the first account of this type I have opened and was drawn to it because of the very low interest rates at the moment. As a complete novice, the Stocks and Shares Isa account was easy to set up. I went through Money Savings Expert and hopefully will receive the £40 bonus once the six months are up. My main gripe is I occasionally send a transfer aside from my monthly DD; Ten working days since the money was sent and it's still 'pending'! where is this money? it's not in my bank and it's not in my plan....nine working days since it actually left my account, is a bit excessive (and it's still not appeared); whilst its a very small amount of money however, I'm not impressed by this and am glad it wasn't a large amount. I have read the comments about the time it takes to take out money and I think I will be rethinking where my money goes in the future....this was a first dabble in stocks and shares therefore used this as a safer platform; whilst the initial process, the App and the 'quick support' tool are great I'm not convinced yet this is the best place to invest more funds. Will update in 6 months.
Easy to use app. Updates pot value daily. Money takes far too long to deposit for my liking. About a week where I could have been earning interest on each monthly deposit in my savings but it leaves my account and is not invested for a week. Money does go up and down as expected but did have an initial upward trend. After 2 months I was about +2.5% but a week later it gave up all those gains and im +0.38% now. At this rate my basic savings account is a better rate and at least that is guaranteed. Another issue I have is the app displays growth % based on the initial deposit, not the overall pot value including monthly deposit. I'm hoping this corrects as the % is misleading. I've done this for the long run so hopefully over the years, growth will stabilise and be within reigon of the estimates. But right now I have mixed feelings. I'm 3 months in. My rating has not been based on money performance but on the other points mentioned.
A good concept - user friendly, but for me just not quick enough, I am aware of delays in payments out/in at banks. However compared to other investment platforms the payments seem to take forever to show on app.
The cashback offer was a key factor in my investment with Wealthify.
Easy to set up and arrange a profile that suits you. But.. not flexible enough re one-off funding options; you have to log on to Wealthify and get a unique number each and every time time and then log onto your bank. You can't just send a payment from your bank account. Hope this is sorted.
App is brilliant and easy to use and navigate. I like the idea and what they are trying to do and it all sounds great. Problem is that with an investment you want to see things go up. I totally understand it’s volatile but at the same time I got a Wealthify account I also invested in Moneybox and Old Mutual. Both have seen far higher percentage increase of over 3%, taking into account the crash in Jan, but wealthify is at 0.99 over the same period. Going to give it a few more months but if it carries on I will be moving my investment.
Customer service is very good! But the time it takes to process deposits and withdrawals is backward thinking and I expect more from such a trailblazing Company. Deposits should be instant, no excuse. Withdrawals 1-2 days would be fantastic.
Good interface, helpful graphics. Undecided as to whether this is a good platform for long-term investing. Returns on a tentative account pitiful thus far, lower than a poor high street savings account.
Excellent app , but the fee is too high .
The site is easy to use and trdes are easy to follow and the dashboard is well presented. I am not so pleased with the returns. With the same level of risk and similar amounts of monies invested, for the same period of time, I have returned 3.81% with Aviva, 4.52% with Nutmeg, 4.24% with A J Bell, and only 2.41 % with Wealthify.
it hasn't yet. I'm currently down 12p.
Like the format but wasn't difficult to get may money into the account and change any details.
The jury is still out, have only recently joined you.
Was easy to set up and the UI on the App is good
Whist the website is easy to use, adding money is also straightforward but overlall is let down by very poor results. Been withem for just over three months now and they only made 88p. I could get far better with peer to peer. Very disppointed.
Easy to set up the account and use the dashboard. Would give you 5 stars if I could get the app to work!
I have not lost any money yet
Easy to use Website
It's an easy interface on their app and their site is simple. Would like to see more optional products like Lifetime ISA and risk options that don't include bonds, just currency, shares and other assets.
Messy and fussy sign up process; and time taken to invest is slower than peers. Adventurous portfolio selection is 17% in cash and 15% in short duration corporates.
Wealthify is rated 4.31 based on 347 reviews